What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Mood bana dinne aa tuhada. Ahh fado, baahri la, thyaan naal... :cheers:

ChivasRegal_ScotchWhisky%2012.jpg

chivas regal se na jany kiyoon mujhy chir hai i hate after i check once .:lol: apun ko 12years hi raas ati hai .:cheers:

chivas regal se na jany kiyoon mujhy chir hai i hate after i check once .:lol: apun ko 12years hi raas ati hai .:cheers:

Kaho toh RS, PS, RC, RL, BL, Hennesy, whitehall, remi martin, stolichnaya, anything for u.

BTW, my b'day coming up. Going to get a peti of whisky tomorrow. what brand do u suggest? :P

The girl I like is my best friend, she knows I like her but she has a boy friend already... I feel bad, yesterday she went to her BF's place and haven't called to wish Christmas but it's OK I guess, may be it's not but what can I do... :)

The girl I like is my best friend, she knows I like her but she has a boy friend already... I feel bad, yesterday she went to her BF's place and haven't called to wish Christmas but it's OK I guess, may be it's not but what can I do... :)

If she's happy with her bf, don't mess with anything. Let her do what she feels like.
If you know that she will break up in the future, as soon as she breaks up, support her, and help her overcome the breakup, and tell her how you want to love her, support her, and never let go of her.

She will need some time to realize what all you've done for her, but she will agree.

Till then, keep the hunt on. :sniper:

Kaho toh RS, PS, RC, RL, BL, Hennesy, whitehall, remi martin, stolichnaya, anything for u.

BTW, my b'day coming up. Going to get a peti of whisky tomorrow. what brand do u suggest? :P

main ne gher main bar nhi kholna warna mujhy nikal diya jay ga bus 3 bottels 12years or 2 vodka lety ana koi sa bhi ager orange wala mily to theek warna koi bhi chaly ga:cheers: or sham ko karadhi ghosht ke sath tiky banway hai deer ke a jana sath bethy gay :partay:

she has already boy friend may be more then one try elsewhere yaar:lol:

market bhut bari hai or sply bhi over hai girls ki ja koi or shop dekh hahaaaaahahhahaha

tou sir ap dosti per he khush ho jaye yehi better hai ap k liye

My love story is very sad indeed. I loved a girl who also loved me, we dated for more than 2 years. She wanted us to get married but there was a strong chance that her parents would not agree. Some of her friends told her that her parents might agree because i had a good job, i was the only son of my parents and quite good looking but there was still a huge doubt because they were "Syed" and i was not. So she talked to her parents who in turn discussed it with their other family members...............and Alas! just as i feared.......... the "Zalim Samaj" came in between. I don't know who convinced her parents for the cruel act................... My love story ended their and then.................. they agreed to our marriage....... :( I've been married for three years now.

My love story is very sad indeed. I loved a girl who also loved me, we dated for more than 2 years. She wanted us to get married but there was a strong chance that her parents would not agree. Some of her friends told her that her parents might agree because i had a good job, i was the only son of my parents and quite good looking but there was still a huge doubt because they were "Syed" and i was not. So she talked to her parents who in turn discussed it with their other family members...............and Alas! just as i feared.......... the "Zalim Samaj" came in between. I don't know who convinced her parents for the cruel act................... My love story ended their and then.................. they agreed to our marriage....... :( I've been married for three years now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bara hi DASH insaan hai tu, jaisay jaisay tere story perhta gaya dil bhari hota gaya or end per akheer chawal maar di tu nay :P :cheesy:
:rofl:
:sniper::sniper: F86 Saber
Waisay ending happy hai MA.. God Bless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom