What's new

'UN, WHO can ban Pakistanis from travelling abroad if polio not eradicated'

there is a lot going on by foreign drug manufactures in Pakistan...
Greed has no limits...
The polio virus needs to be checked as it may well be an engineered strain to force Pakistan into Buying Ship loads of Vaccines..
Drug Manufacturers use these antics for selling their stuff..
They been doing this in the agricultural sector for decades...

well ideally, it would be the ''Mullah brigades'' who would be FIRST in line, preaching to masses how to help end the issue of polio and how to take preventative steps --perhaps ask for (and utilize effectively) and donation money towards anti-polio efforts

IDEALLY

After the Bin Laden raid it is going to be one hell of a job convincing people that the Polio drops are not an unholy thing
well there is no need to buy the vaccine from western countries if people have negative view toward them
I'm sure you can get Polio Vaccine from Muslim countries.
even if you want you can produce these vaccine for yourself you only need to build the infrastructure for them
and even for that you don't need to ask western countries last year Iran made an agreement to build such
infrastructure for Sudan .
(It's the good thing about not allowing you to join WTO you can produce anything and wont waste your money
on buying branded drugs for 10 time of what they really worth)

not several month ,but several years yes.
in Iran in the years that we wanted to eradicate the Polio we have some problem in finding enough
personnel to vaccinate the children under 5 (because it was decided the vaccination to be successful
must be done at the children homes so no children could be missed) so we used willing High school
students for the vaccination . If Pakistan also do the same thing the amount of the money that government
must use on this project will be reduced dramatically .

in india we have volunteers who set up stalls on streets and railway and bus stations...so that all children can be given the oral vaccine....all pakistan needs is a better volunteer network..

trollAssWool...
look at AIDES stats of india.....then say things like this.

this is whats wrong with you people...we will take care of HIV AIDS too while you are busy in celebrating that you are better than India in this...

India registers 50% decline HIV/AIDS cases in a decade

The Hindu : Health / Policy & Issues : India made significant improvement in tackling HIV

just check india vs pakistan in epidemiology facts

http://www.unaids.org/en/dataanalysis/tools/aidsinfo/countryfactsheets/

I think Pakistan can do what India did like using Amitabh Bachchan to promote Polio drops, setting up the vaccination centres in markets, bus stops ,metro stations etc.

Can a healthy but vaccinated person also be carrying the polio virus?

Vaccinated person carry a mild And non virulent virus which he spreads to other ppl thru soil contamination ,,,in process vaccinating that other person too...

but similarly if one wild strain virus remain in person he will infect other person thru same mechanism ..

so it should be eradicated completely.....

And person immunized with polio drop doesn't get infected with wild strain as his body immune system already has antibodies against virus ...

The struggle to vaccinate for polio took a big hit when the CIA used fake vaccination drive to hunt out OBL. Now people routinely suspect vaccination volunteer doctors to be working for CIA.

CIA deserves some punishment for this harkat - Pakistan government should bring them to justice for this crime against the nation.

there is a lot going on by foreign drug manufactures in Pakistan...
Greed has no limits...
The polio virus needs to be checked as it may well be an engineered strain to force Pakistan into Buying Ship loads of Vaccines..
Drug Manufacturers use these antics for selling their stuff..
They been doing this in the agricultural sector for decades...

There is no conspiracy regarding WHO programme to eradicate polio. I f I m not mistaken the entire programme is WHO sponsered ,your govt. doesnot need to spend any money to buy the vaccines . The whole programme is not going on as it should be, because of administrative failure (corruption and general apathy), lack of information , lack of communication ,participation of mass media and superstition of some Pakistni people and also lack of infrastructure (lack of electricity to maintain cold -chain for highly heat sensitive OPV vaccine)....Until these are corrected it would be difficult to eradicate polio.

You guys seriously need to fight the polio virus, i believe in India there was controversy about people becoming impotent after administering these drops specialy in muslim areas in Uttar Pradesh.
There were cases reported in Saudi Arabia since then the Saudis asked that people coming from India for pilgramage to be vaccacinated. Recently our health minister said that polio has been eradicated, but until there are areas in other parts of the world infected by it. Polio will still be able to spread.

I hope govt of pakistan and its people fight of this disease.

Video about the collaboration of Muslim Clerics in India to fight the polio and the false rumors about Vaccine.

Last edited by a moderator:
tell them go ban us if you can . what a stupid ever remark come from their dirty mouth man .STFU WHO no body need your permeation to fly .seriously man why not pakistan called them and inform them pack your bags and off your faces from here we don't need your BLA BLA we are already deep in many problems .who the hell they are to ban us ?:angry:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

we are deep in problem these days so every dog get right to bark us ?

tell them go ban us if you can . what a stupid ever remark come from their dirty mouth man .STFU WHO no body need your permeation to fly .seriously man why not pakistan called them and inform them pack your bags and off your faces from here we don't need your BLA BLA we are already deep in many problems .who the hell they are to ban us ?:angry:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

we are deep in problem these days so every dog get right to bark us ?

chill imran....WHO is a great organisation who is doing great work all around the world so if they something and try to force something which is good for your people only then why to make hue and cry about that ? Keep your house in order and try to eradicate this big problem.

chill imran....WHO is a great organisation who is doing great work all around the world so if they something and try to force something which is good for your people only then why to make hue and cry about that ? Keep your house in order and try to eradicate this big problem.

its not from WHO its from that stupid doctor of Multan i will go and kick his bask .you idiot we have already image problem and you bashing here that is impossible . when i was kid i look polio drops compain in punjab its now 20 years i think :angry:

Back
Top Bottom