What's new

'UN, WHO can ban Pakistanis from travelling abroad if polio not eradicated'

Even if some Pakistani carrier of Polio virus goes to a country where everybody is immunised; he won't be able to harm anybody.
So, this ban thing is not comprehensible at all.

Imagine if such a ban is placed on HIV patients around the world

Imagine if such a ban is placed on HIV patients around the world

i am really shocked man . remember AIDs hepatitis B and C even bird flue time never happen this . i think gov should ast bastard doctor for his stupid remarks in media .

How sad - Still we are struggling with this 100% preventable disease.

gov did her best and i am witness of it but still our efforts go to drain because god gift us border of hellistan :angry:

gov did her best and i am witness of it but still our efforts go to drain because god gift us border of hellistan :angry:

I am afraid that gift can not be undid, we the native must work along with the government to get rid of virus.

Yes, BUT things which can be prevented......should be prevented.....don't you think??

So can be HIV via safe methods. So should WHO put a ban on every person who does not practice safe sex methods

I am afraid that gift can not be undid, we the native must work along with the government to get rid of virus.

gov use every employ of gov from doctors to teachers everyone join it try it hard but after few years they become lazy when they look there efforts failed because of afghanistan . even we finish it we have to done it in Afghanistan or else we will never successful ever

So can be HIV via safe methods. So should WHO put a ban on every person who does not practice safe sex methods

HIV is NOT ONLY spread by unprotected sex.........

It can be spread by infected blood transfusion, infected needle, from mother to child etc........

Now tell me, how are these people responsible??

i am really shocked man . remember AIDs hepatitis B and C even bird flue time never happen this . i think gov should ast bastard doctor for his stupid remarks in media .
May be the doctor wanted to scare people so that they get vaccinated. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom