What's new

UN urges world to eat more insects to fight hunger

and we meat-eaters can eat YOU when we run out of our food.

that is why your neat little system of eradicating hunger through vegetarianism will never work

hehehehehe rightly said

it was doing exactly what it was tasked to do: it stopped nations from meddling in other nations' decisions on war and genocide IF the top nations of the world cannot come to a consensus about them. the UN was created to maintain peace between the great powers, not to create comfort for lesser countries and races: in fact, small amount of violence (even genocidal violence) can be healthy for maintaining the greater good and the nobler cause in preventing a systemic war between the truly great nations and peoples.

Correction needed. it was formed to stop deadly wrangling between RICH big nations which are currently one way or other part of the Veto power and indeed thats what UN did.

But UN did not stop war in the world composed of small countries. infact UN is playing role of a dictator for big powers grabbing resources of the small nations turning them into poor regions and at the end asking them to GO and eat shyt to survive

and we meat-eaters can eat YOU when we run out of our food.

that is why your neat little system of eradicating hunger through vegetarianism will never work

it was doing exactly what it was tasked to do: it stopped nations from meddling in other nations' decisions on war and genocide IF the top nations of the world cannot come to a consensus about them. the UN was created to maintain peace between the great powers, not to create comfort for lesser countries and races: in fact, small amount of violence (even genocidal violence) can be healthy for maintaining the greater good and the nobler cause in preventing a systemic war between the truly great nations and peoples.

What are you suggesting here??

India is surplus in Food production, we have enough grains some time our food distribution system fail resulting some deaths.

In the coming days GOI is about to implement Food security bill which will solve most of our problems.

I can tell you about one faith in Hinduism called Agora where people following that faith eat only meat of dead animals (Not rotten).

This is not a problem since the animal has died natural death and so no sin here.

In Hinduism we give respect to Nature, and we do not follow religious texts we follow common sense in most of the cases.

:) o bhai then present common sense as reason NOT Hindu dharam when its about Cow slaughter. Just go and read that thread where your candidate promise to allow cow slaughter and how the thread was closed down

:) o bhai then present common sense as reason NOT Hindu dharam when its about Cow slaughter. Just go and read that thread where your candidate promise to allow cow slaughter and how the thread was closed down

Bhai One cannot suppress any thing by a law when we are the largest Beef exporters of the world. It is like issuing some religious diktats. In my view they will only serve to anger other sects(no need to appease them either) , Any way the slaughter will take place illegally, like all the things which are banned but done illegally.

May be these rightist guys should take lessons from Islamic guys (no offense to Islamic faith or followers :)), when you try to impose any thing by force it may not lead to desired results.

May be this route of Banning cow slaughter is not a correct one.

wrong stupid assumption but what can i expect from you being an Indian :)

one can survive without sex not without food. Anyway so Indian Hindus will like dying instead of eating beef?
Im not sure about Hindus.
Though I will eat whatever comes my way as long as its delicious.

For my example, You took it the wrong way.
I was talking about changing the rules as per the need arises. This was as good as the example i gave.
Okay so if you find it stupid then here's another one...
If all the humans die except one then are we allowed to kill that person and eat?
You just said that we cant survive without food, so let the powerful kill the weak and eat it?
I hope this example sounds good.

Again, dont look at the exame; look at the context.

What are you suggesting here??

India is surplus in Food production, we have enough grains some time our food distribution system fail resulting some deaths.

In the coming days GOI is about to implement Food security bill which will solve most of our problems.

yes, yes, i heard enough from sen to know yindoos produced enough to feed themselves. but why should i care? i just know that yindoo agricultural system in the past wasn't adequate to deliver food to yindoo mouths in time to prevent famine or cannibalism among yindoos and won't be in the future.

so i am advising you guys to throw away the idiocy of doctrinal vegetarianism and embrace cannibalism, like you guys did in so many famines in the past two centuries.

united nations is just so funny sometimes.

then why bazi like you are desperately in trying to join, eh? UN exists to take orders from the big nations to manage small countires, some of which are actually many times bigger than dewei in population and economic sizes. you are too small to even be "managed" in the UN scheme of things

then why bazi like you are desperately in trying to join, eh? UN exists to take orders from the big nations to manage small countires, some of which are actually many times bigger than dewei in population and economic sizes. you are too small to even be "managed" in the UN scheme of things

NOT anymore is taiwan trying to join, your great china is always blocking with everything, what is the point. just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, you could have done, each side with his own affairs. taiwan is already managing its own affairs, why does china need to care about UN? taiwan IS acting as de-facto independent already, it does not answer to mainland gov't.

yes, yes, i heard enough from sen to know yindoos produced enough to feed themselves. but why should i care? i just know that yindoo agricultural system in the past wasn't adequate to deliver food to yindoo mouths in time to prevent famine or cannibalism among yindoos and won't be in the future.

so i am advising you guys to throw away the idiocy of doctrinal vegetarianism and embrace cannibalism, like you guys did in so many famines in the past two centuries.

I think its about time for you to pay a visit to your therapist.Some thing in your head is seriously messed up!!!:rofl:

I think its about time for you to pay a visit to your therapist.Some thing in your head is seriously messed up!!!:rofl:

agreed, most of his posts are like those of raving madman...its just a news forum, i mean, calm down.

NOT anymore is taiwan trying to join, your great china is always blocking with everything, what is the point. just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, you could have done, each side with his own affairs. taiwan is already managing its own affairs, why does china need to care about UN? taiwan IS acting as de-facto independent already, it does not answer to mainland gov't.

hahaha, sour grapes. you only gave up your UN bid - after throwing all your foreign reserves and political capital to your "alllies" in africa and the carribeans - because beijing threatens some serious pain and spanking and you guys just got cowardly and retreated.and ma government and many kmt officials and dpp leaders do answer to beijing, as are all your business leaders. debazi aren't de facto independent: every foreign and even domestic policy your local government publishes need to be cleared by beijing and washinton beforehand. you are powerless sheep waiting to be either fattened further or just slaughtered, but the end result is the same: slaughter, and that is nothing new to debazi because you guys have been slaughtered at a regular interval: chinese, dutch, chinese, chinese, nipponzi, chinese, and now viets, nipponzi and finos...you guys got used to it.

hahaha, sour grapes. you only gave up your UN bid - after throwing all your foreign reserves and political capital to your "alllies" in africa and the carribeans - because beijing threatens some serious pain and spanking and you guys just got cowardly and retreated.and ma government and many kmt officials and dpp leaders do answer to beijing, as are all your business leaders. debazi aren't de facto independent: every foreign and even domestic policy your local government publishes need to be cleared by beijing and washinton beforehand. you are powerless sheep waiting to be either fattened further or just slaughtered, but the end result is the same: slaughter, and that is nothing new to debazi because you guys have been slaughtered at a regular interval: chinese, dutch, chinese, chinese, nipponzi, chinese, and now viets, nipponzi and finos...you guys got used to it.

okay, insults we can trade on private message, keep down tone here...you have your opinion, we have ours. there are some taiwanese who are not exactly thrilled with americans/japanese either, most blue party actually not warm to both now, but most taiwanese regardless of politics still would prefer them to mainlanders, at least they have better products and are original

what does your name mean, by the way? is it some kind of initial? are you uighur, by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom