What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

we never said that.. you guys train and send terror into india. period.

your govt owned upto kasab.. what drama you talking about.
If you think that they came from Pakistan via sea than your Blue water mighty Indian Navy is the biggest joke and a laughing stoke hahahaha! First of all they were not from Pakistan there is no evidence milk packs and biscuit packs or tea packets doesn't prove anything. You say Hafiz Saeed is the mastermind give a single evidence about it. You Indian live in the world of Bollywood stay remain in your Fantasy world and make your stories as much as possible.

which god is that please tell me. because we have no common ground on god on this thread i presume.

If there were different gods,shouldn't they be fighting each other,instead of us?

Arabs never conquered North India, it was the Turks of Central Asia aided with gunpowder technology from Ottomans who did that.

And Prithviraj Chauhan's magnanimity.

Babur got his guns from Ottomans?

Yes.

Thats correct.

If you think that they came from Pakistan via sea than your Blue water mighty Indian Navy is the biggest joke and a laughing stoke hahahaha! First of all they were not from Pakistan there is no evidence milk packs and biscuit packs or tea packets doesn't prove anything. You say Hafiz Saeed is the mastermind give a single evidence about it. You Indian live in the world of Bollywood stay remain in your Fantasy world and make your stories as much as possible.

No,it is true that they did it.

Everyone has accepted it,Hafiz Syed,Hamid Gil turn extremely defensive upon hearing such things and it is as obvious as thin air.

It is only the brainwashed millions of Pakistan,who get a raw deal with reality.

If there were different gods,shouldn't they be fighting each other,instead of us?

Yes.

Thats correct.

No,it is true that they did it.

Everyone has accepted it,Hafiz Syed,Hamid Gil turn extremely defensive upon hearing such things and it is as obvious as thin air.

It is only the brainwashed millions of Pakistan,who get a raw deal with reality.

Only one brainwashed is you lot you thinks that Pakistan is behind every bad thing in your country. Your population is brainwashed into believing that India won all 4 war hulu lala ....India can defeat Pakistan over night but don't do it because it is a 'peaceful' country blah blah...Heck , your media potray India as if it is some developed nation while Pakistan is like Afghanistan...talking about brainwashing , eh?

Kindly , provide some concrete evidence against Hafiz Saeed and Pakistani state will take action. Uptill now , you haven't provided ANY evidence.

funny.. hindus consider everyone who is of any religion is still a hindu. because hindu believes in different paths, islam is just one of the paths

Miss , I replied to you in post # 165 .... Have you read it?

Why do you so hell bent on proving the stereotypes rest of the world have on Paksitanis?

I'd say because we closed our door and became a stagnated society in that time. We were too content and had no idea of what's going on in the rest of world. So while civilization in middle-east and central asia reaped the benefit of various inventions in Europe and others, we were happy to live as frogs in wall and used the same age old tactics of using elephants in war fare.

The elephants might had been able to deter Alexander, but before guns and fast horse cavalry they were sitting ducks.

Arabs never conquered North India, it was the Turks of Central Asia aided with gunpowder technology from Ottomans who did that.

I don't think the Turks had cannons when they first invaded the Indian subcontinent in 1000 AD ... and the Ottoman Empire happened much later.

Kindly , provide some concrete evidence against Hafiz Saeed and Pakistani state will take action. Uptill now , you haven't provided ANY evidence.

The onus is not on us.

What are your guys doing?

Waiting for a foreign nation to provide evidence about what your people are doing on your soil?

You say the scum is innocent.

Well, what have you done to catch and punish the scum that did Mumbai?

It is your lot that is brainwashed. Fed and nurtured on a monochromatic diet of hate against a religion and its people that has nothing to do with nationhood.

I don't think the Turks had cannons when they first invaded the Indian subcontinent in 1000 AD ... and the Ottoman Empire happened much later.

Babur introduced the matchlocks which he got from Ottomans. Before that Turk invasion were mainly limited to North West India. Their main forte was heavy horse cavalry.

is that the reason mslims tryo to kill all non-mslims. if everyone is born a mslim , but 75% of the worl are non-mslims, then why doesnt islm allow conversion and kill converted.

once again, can't argue the points so changing the topic.
Really that says it all about you people.

You still did not answer my very very valid point of if everyone is Hindu then why do Hindu extremists force people to convert and kill others?

The onus is not on us.

Waiting for a foreign nation to provide evidence about what your people are doing on your soil?

It is your lot that is brainwashed. Fed and nurtured on a monochromatic diet of hate against a religion and its people that has nothing to do with nationhood.

what? are you kidding me?
You are the ones making accusations, so the onus is on you to prove it. Everyone man is innocent until proven guilty. And all you people have done is make a big stink about him, without providing any hard evidence.

But this is civil society I am talking about, something Indians don't seem to understand.
To them, as long as someone says you are guilty then you are guilty, end of story. :rolleyes:

Many Rajpoots fought with invaders & died with pride. They didnt surrended to fear & are still having strong presence in HINDUSTAN ! Brave people dont surrender sumthing that flows in their blood like blood of great ancestors & culture !

While other cowards rajpoots put down their weapons & surrended to fear !! They embraced Islam too ...you know what ...they form good count in Pakistan ...
Even Mohd Ali Jinnah was one of them !! :D

your brave rajputs surrendered to muslims for 700 years then 200 years to EAST INDIA COMPANY! now tell me the name of the men who didn't surrender! your rajputs always surrendered and actually fought along with invaders in the case of EAST INDIA COMPANY they fought along with them to bring down the moghul empire!

what? are you kidding me?
You are the ones making accusations, so the onus is on you to prove it. Everyone man is innocent until proven guilty. And all you people have done is make a big stink about him, without providing any hard evidence.

But this is civil society I am talking about, something Indians don't seem to understand.
To them, as long as someone says you are guilty then you are guilty, end of story. :rolleyes:

No I am very serious and not kidding you at all. I lost a family member to your scum.

What have you done to find who did it and punish them?

Or are you now going to say that the 10 who came over were not Pakistanis at all?

The onus is not on us.

lack of proof always let's a man walk! for example in india the gujrat massacre of 2002 and today narinder modi is walking free. same for samjhuta express bombing!

sadly no proof has been provided against the man accused by INDIA of being the master mind behind the mumbai attack. Neither was pakistan allowed to cross question the kasab boy. hence lack of proof means you can hold a grudge against a man but no proof means no case.

do you know how much charity is doen by JAMAAT-UD-DAWAA??? no one and i mean no one not india not us could find any illegal bank accounts or money diverted to any sort of terrorist activities. IT IS ALLEGED that he is the master mind however, no proof has been provided!

lack of proof always let's a man walk! for example in india the gujrat massacre of 2002 and today narinder modi is walking free. same for samjhuta express bombing!

sadly no proof has been provided against the man accused by INDIA of being the master mind behind the mumbai attack. Neither was pakistan allowed to cross question the kasab boy. hence lack of proof means you can hold a grudge against a man but no proof means no case.

Where are the results of your investigation?

Where is your evidence and proof?

Where are your guilty who planned and supported 26/11?

Modi is walking free in spite of the weight of the ruling government at the center against him. That should tell you something.

For Godhra, every day you hear about judicial due process taking its course, convicting Muslims and Hindus alike.

Do not equate Indians killing Indians to Pakistanis killing Indians.

One is our internal affair for us to deal with. You have ZERO locus standi there.

The other is an international act of terrorism. With us being the aggrieved party demanding justice from you.

Don't lecture us please. Do something first to gain some credibility and stop being so brazen.

your brave rajputs surrendered to muslims for 700 years then 200 years to EAST INDIA COMPANY! now tell me the name of the men who didn't surrender! your rajputs always surrendered and actually fought along with invaders in the case of EAST INDIA COMPANY they fought along with them to bring down the moghul empire!

Just check out who is Mir Muhammed Jafar Ali Khan and than comment who supported East India company.....

Where are the results of your investigation?

Where is your evidence and proof?

Where are the guilty who planned and supported 26/11?

Modi is walking free in spite of the weight of the ruling government at the center against him. That should tell you something.

For Godhra, every day you hear about judicial due process taking its course, convicting Muslims and Hindus alike.

Don't lecture us please. Do something first to gain some credibility and stop being so brazen.

burden of proof is on you because you are alleging a man without proof. have you have proof show it to the world. allegation & proof are very different things.

and i am rightfully telling you a fact that 10 years on the gujrat massacre case is not over. neither is modi behind bars neither is the samjhuta drama over.

you can wrap up the kasab trial in a year however when it comes to modi or colonel parhoit it takes you decades?

Just check out who is Mir Muhammed Jafar Ali Khan and than comment who supported East India company.....

i can give you a name to Rana Sanga A RAJPUT

i can give you a name to Rana Sanga A RAJPUT[/QUOTE]

Maharana Pratap who never surrendered in front of Mughals and babu Kunwar Singh of Bihar who fought against Britishers at the age of 80

As you asked give a single name........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom