What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right on track on this issue. India wants BD to take joint actions against ULFA and has been insisting on joint exercise of forces. Only one military exercise was held in India as far as I know. But, due to Pilkhana BDR revolt at that time, it was downsized.

NE rebels have traditionally sought shelter in Bangladesh, its no secret that Khaleda turned a blind eye to their activities.

The current regime in Bangladesh has taken stern action against these cowardly bastards who target markets and bus stops so what's so wrong with that? Bangladesh is helping us save innocent lives, why do you see every positive step towards improving our ties as 'Indian mischief'?

Now, by handing over the ULFA leaders, BD govt has intentionally made BD an ULFA target. So, when there is an ULFA attack on BD assets, this govt will come out with a very good excuse to participate in joint military actions against that outfit.

ULFA doesn't have the balls to fight two countries at once, they're already shtting bricks now that they have nowhere to hide.

Furthermore their entire movement is directed towards fighting India, if anything they'll cut their loses and try and set up shop in Myanmar.

ULFA/Assam is India's problem, why BD military should involve itself in this kind of expedition? It seems AL govt is willingly submitting itself to an Indian wish. But, it may turn out to be our own death wish.

Because they use/used Bangladesh as a 'base' where they were safe from Indian security forces.

Of course India can't force BD to fight ULFA for us, so the AL has willingly agreed to help us, but then again, what's wrong with helping us save innocent lives?

India and BD have to live right next to each other, whether we like it or not, so what's wrong with working together? I'm sure the goodwill generated by BD's actions will not be forgotten. Its a step towards a peaceful and truly harmonious South Asia, we should've been doing this decades ago.

NE rebels have traditionally sought shelter in Bangladesh, its no secret that Khaleda turned a blind eye to their activities.

More repackaged indian crap which has been answered and dubunked. If ULFA political leaders take refuge to escape from indian aggression and military repression then Bangladesh has moral obligation to save life. Same way india sheltering Dalai Lama. Byeond that Assamese sheltered our people and helped us during our independence and we should do the same.

Here are some examples of indian terror program against Bangladesh.

India backed Shanti Bahini, Burmese rebels: book
Mon, Nov 9th, 2009 7:37 pm BdST
By Subhra Kanti Gupta

Kolkata, Nov 9 (bdnews24.com)--Indira Gandhi was voted out of power in 1977, just when India's external intelligence organisation, R&AW, was preparing to substantially step up its backing for the Shanti Bahini, says Subir Bhaumik in his just-released book "Troubled Periphery:Crisis of India's Northeast".

Bhaumik, a journalist and academic researcher for three decades, has provided graphic details of the R&AW's involvement in the Chittagong Hill Tracts and Burma's Kachin Hills in his latest book. But he makes it clear the "orders came right from the top" and were not operations generated by the agency.

"The immediate provocation for the Indian sponsorship of the Shanti Bahini guerrillas .. was the military coup that killed Sheikh Mujibur Rehman and many members of his family. To Indira gandhi, this coup was a political defiance of India .

Idune,you missed the most important part of my buddy,spitfighter's post-do you support the numerous killings of the innocent by ULFA,which are mostly done by bazar,road or bus stop bombings?....plz reply

More repackaged indian crap which has been answered and dubunked. If ULFA political leaders take refuge to escape from indian aggression and military repression then Bangladesh has moral obligation to save life. Same way india sheltering Dalai Lama. Byeond that Assamese sheltered our people and helped us during our independence and we should do the same.

Forget about dalai lama. At least he got some class.
If Bharat can shelter Tawaif taslima nasreen who has the atrocity to ask to change the Qur'an than we have right to shelter anyone in our wish list. If bharat can ignore sentiment of 360 million Muslims in Bangladesh and bharat than simply hell with what's bharat desire.

Ok zakir,i agree with you that india sheltered some personalities which hurted the sentiments of some.....but how many did taslima nasreen kill or bomb compared to people like rajkhowa and others of ULFA?

Ok zakir,i agree with you that india sheltered some personalities which hurted the sentiments of some.....but how many did taslima nasreen kill or bomb compared to people like rajkhowa and others of ULFA?

It irrelevance to the fact that bharat did not care about 150 million Muslims living next door. Your arrogance made you hated object by all neighbors.

If you do not respect our religious sentiment than Why should we care about ULFA's activity?

Last edited:
Religious emotions are of greater importance than humanity?...strange,this is new to me....i think islam itself says the other way round regarding human slaying.

Great Taslim huh, I heard great calcutta intellectuals sued her too for exposing their secret sexual adventurism with her.......... She is in my facebook friends list. Anybody interested?

Religious emotions are of greater importance than humanity?...strange,this is new to me....i think islam itself says the other way round regarding human slaying.

It came out wrong way out frustration.

Great Taslim huh, I heard great calcutta intellectuals sued her too for exposing their secret sexual adventurism with her.......... She is in my facebook friends list. Anybody interested?

naaaaaa too old ;)

Its ok zakir....i know a true muslim or in that case a sane human can never support innocent killings of any manner anywhere on this world......i was referring to your pro-ULFA posts,and your urge of bd supporting this human-slaying terrorist outfit.

In fact, Taslima Nasrin has hurted our feeling probably more than ULFA can do with bullets. The book 'Lajja' was written in a way as if communal riots are like DAAL-BHAAT in BD and Hindu women are systematically raped. We do not want to hide facts, but her books deal will lies.

Gujrat kind of riots or Babari mosque types of things never happened in BD. But, when you read her book, you will think it is happening very often. In fact, her book flared communal tension among the population.

Last edited:
In fact, Taslima Nasrin has hurted our feeling probably more than ULFA can do with bullets. The book 'Lajja' was written in a way as if communal riots are like DAAL-BHAAT in BD and Hindu women are systematically raped. We do not want to hide facts, but her books

Gujrat kind of riots or Babari mosque types of things never happened in BD. But, when you read her book, you will think it is happening very often. In fact, her book flared communal feelings among the population.

Actually they were during Begum Zia's regime and the hindu properties were held under enemy property list .One of the pet grouses of Goswamis and Ahoms was this and with this as a premise they used for action against immigrants

But Dali lama not running ULFA like things and not bombing cities ;) it is not Assamese , its India how helped and its India who also have many more Bangladeshi in India.

But of Thughs dont represents all citizen:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom