What's new

ULFA has ISI, Bangladesh links, claims ex-member

macintosh

BANNED
Reaction score
ULFA has ISI, Bangladesh links, claims ex-member
http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20090082716
Friday, February 06, 2009, (New Delhi)

The top leaders of ULFA have close links with Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI and have been enjoying patronage of Bangladeshi spy agency DGFI, a former senior leader of the banned outfit claimed on Friday.

"The top ULFA leadership has close links with ISI, DGFI and some Islamic organisations. Without their support, it is not possible for anyone to have bases in Bangladesh," Mrinal Hazarika, former chief of ULFA's 28th Battalion, who had come overground deserting the organisation along with 150 other cadres, told reporters in New Delhi.

The so-called battalion was one of the fierce wings of the ULFA and was allegedly responsible for a number of killings, abduction and extortion in Assam in the past.

Hazarika, who described his group as pro-talks, said the ULFA has several camps, offices and shelter places in Bangladesh, including some in cities.

"All these have been running with the consent of the official agencies of that country," he claimed.

He said ULFA, which has been fighting for a separate homeland for the last three decades, has no camps in China but a few offices and shelter places.

Hazarika, however, admitted that ULFA had sent its cadres to Pakistan-Afghanistan borders for training till two years ago.

Last edited:
:coffee: Hmmmm Let me see :undecided:

Again Pakistan and Bangladesh are responsible for whatever trouble India has at home.

I wont just deny this claim it can be true and this will continue as India is also involved in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats a funny story from a looser... DGFI has far better things to do.... If they were given shelter, how they end up in Dhaka jail??? I heard few of them trying for political asylum in BD while in Jail..

wheres the link?
and this isnt even news anymore
india has always blamed its neighbors for its problems
no matter whos behind it

wheres the link?
and this isnt even news anymore
india has always blamed its neighbors for its problems
no matter whos behind it

So that they can cover up their own mistakes and Failures. Pointing Fingers is the easiest thing to do for the Indians.

hey if the indians have links to the BLA then we should absolutely have links with the ULFA.

hey if the indians have links to the BLA then we should absolutely have links with the ULFA.

This is what I also want to discuss.You people have always been pinpointing that through Afganistan RAW has been involved in BLA but have not been able to provide any link whereas ISI has been proved to be involved in NE INDIA.Is it just that you people keep whining about RAW's involvement whereas the people in BLA genuinely wanted to have separation from Pak???;) ;)

This is what I also want to discuss.You people have always been pinpointing that through Afganistan RAW has been involved in BLA but have not been able to provide any link whereas ISI has been proved to be involved in NE INDIA.Is it just that you people keep whining about RAW's involvement whereas the people in BLA genuinely wanted to have separation from Pak???;) ;)

Oh I C and Kashmiris love Indians and ULFA is also Indian Lover and they want to be a part of India forever :crazy:

Only BLA is against GoP not the Majority of Baluch People.

Back
Top Bottom