What's new

Ukraine: Crimea poll opens with landslide vote expected for union with Russia

It doesn't mention the countries who sent observers.Most likely they're Jobbik type and that says it all.Russians blocked OSCE observers last week.
I did start a thread about why OSCE should not be allowed and I am happy that they were blocked. Here is why
Why Russia should withdraw from all European organizations
If you want to discuss it, let's discuss it there.
Jobbik type from 23 countries, come on, it's NATO we are talking about here.

Little Crimea tries to stand against the coup and the world is looking on with amazement and admiration. Forget the artificial world created and nourished by propaganda and untrue stories. Let’s whisper it, if the truth finds its way through the thick layers of opacity out to the ears of the ordinary people, wherever they are, accumulated anger will blow the hollow bases of the empire to pieces. People in Crimea cannot and will not accept the invasion of the country they have lived in for years.

Ukraine does not have any authority of its own and is run by the security agencies from Europe and the US. People in Ukraine have fallen into a very dangerous situation. Their grievances have become an excuse for the empire to step in and swap their government with an undefined group of extremists and/or followers of the empire. We talk about extremists but who are their leaders? Of course they are a collective gathering of “noble” politicians that try very hard to behave civilised but that does not contradict the fact that they commit crimes which make Al-Qaeda’s look very moderate. I’m talking about the western leaders who have been the cause of so many atrocities that their history is nothing but that.

All these leaders are elected again and again while their people are pushed back, marginalised and become the exclusive means of making profit. That is the tragedy which Ukraine cannot get itself out of: following the examples of such leaders or finding a way to true independence and an equal sharing society. It is only Crimea which can solve the bigger issues its own way. They go to the ballot box not to elect a leader like ours but to decide a different way for the future.

The road to freedom is long but definitely does not go through the new slavery which the occupied Kiev promises, but rather away from it.

Yeah,nice speech,except that "little Crimea" has a mobster who organised contract killings in charge right now,see

Sergey Aksyonov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh ,how sweet the russian propaganda sounds at the surface only to be rotten to the core in reality.

I did start a thread about why OSCE should not be allowed and I am happy that they were blocked. Here is why
Why Russia should withdraw from all European organizations
If you want to discuss it, let's discuss it there.
Jobbik type from 23 countries, come on, it's NATO we are talking about here.

No,Jobbik is a Nazi like organisation,you know the kind that crimeans moan about ,which was recently banned in Romania for example.No western country or others send legitimate,recognised observers.

No,Jobbik is a Nazi like organisation,you know the kind that crimeans moan about ,which was recently banned in Romania for example.No western country or others send legitimate,recognised observers.

Aah well since you don't to discuss it there. I will paste some of things that I made that thread for. Here is a taster.

The sad reality is that Europe is America's bitch, and it will do whatever Uncle Sam says and the EU current flag should be replaced by one showoing a submissive poodle. So if Russia, or the Crimeans, decided to let some "observers" who are in reality doing Uncle Sam's bidding enter Crimea, they might as well get these observers from the 82nd Airborne or the CIA's Special Activities Division, why bother with these euroclowns from Estonia or Slovenia? At least the Americans would be real professionals, not pretend-soldiers...
The EU deserves no respect and Russia should stop acting like Europeans matter when they clearly don't.

Western legitimate recognised observers. Yeah nice joke.

Aah well since you don't to discuss it there. I will paste some of things that I made that thread for. Here is a taster.

The sad reality is that Europe is America's bitch, and it will do whatever Uncle Sam says and the EU current flag should be replaced by one showoing a submissive poodle. So if Russia, or the Crimeans, decided to let some "observers" who are in reality doing Uncle Sam's bidding enter Crimea, they might as well get these observers from the 82nd Airborne or the CIA's Special Activities Division, why bother with these euroclowns from Estonia or Slovenia? At least the Americans would be real professionals, not pretend-soldiers...
The EU deserves no respect and Russia should stop acting like Europeans matter when they clearly don't.

Western legitimate recognised observers. Yeah nice joke.

Yeah,ok...Jobbik FTW than ! o_O

and whole Ukraine's choice

x5ZvUUoV.jpg

@vostok @victor07

За ранее поздравляю с охуйением бандеролов и ихняя Хохляндии! !

А теперь праздновать 'по Русскому'..

:p::p::p::p:

From what i'm seeing everything is going democratically,russian style:

-Soldiers muscling people to vote
-People dropping 2 ballots per man in the urns
-Jobbik members (a nazi/antisemite/racist hungarian party) as "neutral observers"

Stay classy Russia.

Russia do not have to do anything in a Crimea referendum. The majority of people there would certainly want to joined Russia. The issue other countries have its whether this referendum is legal within the country of Ukraine and its own constitution.

Russia do not have to do anything in a Crimea referendum. The majority of people there would certainly want to joined Russia. The issue other countries have its whether this referendum is legal within the country of Ukraine and its own constitution.

Yeah, even the NY Times admits that the results of the Referendum are not going to be a surprise to anyone given Crimea's historic links with Russia.

As for legitimacy: Might is Right. Always was. Always will be. If Kosovo can be freed regardless of the Serb Constitution and without regard to international laws then so can be Crimea. I support the liberation of both Kosovo and Crimea.

Some of the "neutral" observers from different countries :

Luc Michel - former member of Neo-Nazi FANE movements, current chairman of National Bolshevik PCN party
Charalampos Angourakis - Communist Party of Greece
Johan Bäckman - A Finn who believes that Politkovskaya murder was a conspiracy suicide aimed at smearing Putin popularity
Béla Kovács - Jobbik MEP
Tatjana Ždanoka - Member of CP, back in days supporters of 91 August coup, opponent of independence for her own country
Srđa Trifković - former spokesman of Republika Srpska back in 90s. Also banned from entering Canada

(snatched from another poster i a different forum)

:jester::fie::victory1:

Yeah, even the NY Times admits that the results of the Referendum are not going to be a surprise to anyone given Crimea's historic links with Russia.

As for legitimacy: Might is Right. Always was. Always will be. If Kosovo can be freed regardless of the Serb Constitution and without regard to international laws then so can be Crimea. I support the liberation of both Kosovo and Crimea.

Very good point. I was just point out that guy's trolling about rigged election in Crimea had gone too far. There is no need to rig such an election in Crimea.

188497434.jpg

SIMFEROPOL, March 17 (RIA Novosti) - More than 95 percent of Crimean voters backed joining Russia and seceding from Ukraine during Sunday's referendum, the head of the Crimean commission for holding the referendum said after more than a half ballots were counted.
According to Mikhail Malyshev, only 3 percent chose to restore the 1992 Crimean Constitution and remain an autonomous republic within Ukraine, while 1 percent of ballot papers were declared void.

Over 95 Percent of Crimean Voters Back Joining Russia - First Referendum Results | World | RIA Novosti

188497434.jpg

SIMFEROPOL, March 17 (RIA Novosti) - More than 95 percent of Crimean voters backed joining Russia and seceding from Ukraine during Sunday's referendum, the head of the Crimean commission for holding the referendum said after more than a half ballots were counted.
According to Mikhail Malyshev, only 3 percent chose to restore the 1992 Crimean Constitution and remain an autonomous republic within Ukraine, while 1 percent of ballot papers were declared void.

Over 95 Percent of Crimean Voters Back Joining Russia - First Referendum Results | World | RIA Novosti

Its actually 97.5% wants to join Russia.
I've reading CNN for past one week, and from the reply for the articles about Crimean crisis, lots of Americans support Russia's stand most of them blast at Obama for poking his nose into this mater.

Back
Top Bottom