What's new

UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman's car

Status
Not open for further replies.
r u a women yrself?? how do u know

Yeah I'm a woman. No but seriously a lot of girls especially white girls tell me that they get creepy stares from brown men. I have witnessed this myself.

Lols you jew. You be takin in the *** from Hezbollah. Your expertise surpasses all.

Big talk for a guy that is employed by a Jew. Keep up your antics though, I sincerely lol, watching you try to formulate coherent thoughts is like watching a pig try to wallow out of a barrel of s**t. On one hand I almost feel bad for you, but on the other hand it's so funny, I just have to watch.

:lol:

Yeah I'm a woman. No but seriously a lot of girls especially white girls tell me that they get creepy stares from brown men. I have witnessed this myself.

thats because we r too much used to seeing those boring Pak girls we want something new n beautiful like this one :lol:

ZQYlK.jpg

Like this one on jf-17:smitten:in Zhuhai Airshow.
If u can find someone like her then why not to at least become creepy for sometime:cheesy::p:smitten::oops:

In Canada? Hmmmm.... mostly in Europe dark(er) men get checked out by white women!

Putting things into prospective if it was an Arab doing the same thing than maybe the chick would had been deported for saying no ....

I wonder what those delusional idealists have to say on this? Just because our corrupt ruling elites get to have drinks with royal sheikhs every now and then, it doesn't mean that Arabs like us. Do I need to remind, pakistanis in love with arabs that Kuwait has visa ban restrictions on Pakistanis? Do I seriously believe would Palestinians be any better if they had freedom? No......

thats because we r too much used to seeing those boring Pak girls we want something new n beautiful like this one :lol:

ZQYlK.jpg

Like this one on jf-17:smitten:in Zhuhai Airshow.
If u can find someone like her then why not to at least become creepy for sometime:cheesy::p:smitten::oops:

one can get that for $100 from streetsville mississauga or $75 from young street toronto, but the problem with brown men are that they want all that emotional attachment with the deal too ( & trust me its really annoying & embarrassing) & the reason they give is its not about getting it, but rather the fear of losing it & thats where the creepy part really creeps in & in the bargain they spoil a good companionship. multiple partners is still a taboo subject for many brown guys when its just part a of life here. trust me but this janam janam ka pyar theory has proven more catastrophic for brown guys then all the tsunami & polar shift combined !

the rule of the game is simple

khau, peeo, aish karo aur rasta mapo

brampton and missisauga is where the home prices rises the most and 1 needs deep pockets to live there. indian can live there because we earn more whereas pakistanis are second most poorest. and i have had my own experiences with white women. i have made them beg. i have made them jealous of one another. dont know what type of women you meet. are u really a girl ?lesbian ?

brampton and missisauga is where the home prices rises the most and 1 needs deep pockets to live there. indian can live there because we earn more whereas pakistanis are second most poorest. and i have had my own experiences with white women. dont know what type of women you meet. are u lesbian ?

Who are you trying to fool? Real estate prices in Brampton are the lowest in the GTA. As for Sauga, Pakistanis run that town. On Eid, Mississauga is filled with Pakistanis in traditional dresses. I currently live in Mississauga and my neighbourhood is mixed but it has no Indians. Only whites, East Asians and Pakistanis.
Pakistanis are also big in Vaughan, another good suburb of Toronto.
Surrey a suburb of Vancouver is probably the biggest sh-thole in Canada and that too is filled with Indians. Indian gangs in Vancouver are a huge problem. They are involved heavily in theft, murder and drugs. Both Surrey and Brampton are populated by Indians, no wonder why they are pathetic. Btw every neighbourhood in Brampton smells like curry. The public transport system is pathetic to say the least. Living in Brampton was hell for me.

And I don't care about you're experiences, congrats on boasting on the internet. You're self esteem is probably at an all time high right now. And no I'm not a woman, I was being sarcastic :hitwall:

Oh and watch the rant by that white girl living in Brampton, then you will know what white folks think of you people.

brampton and missisauga is where the home prices rises the most and 1 needs deep pockets to live there. indian can live there because we earn more whereas pakistanis are second most poorest. and i have had my own experiences with white women. i have made them beg. i have made them jealous of one another. dont know what type of women you meet. are u really a girl ?lesbian ?
That explains this i guess :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaa... hey stupid i my self bought my 4 bedroom home for 4200000 dollar in 2008. its worth more than 750000 dollars now.

Average Home Values
West Brampton East Brampton
High-rise Condo $206,000 $174,000
Row / Townhouse $287,000 $295,000
Semi-detached $306,000 $320,000
Detached $390,000 $441,000

Brampton Home Values & Market Conditions

now theThe average house price in the greater Toronto area is $356,423, but the GTA is a huge area, covering 86 districts from Burlington to Newcastle and as far north as Orangeville. "When making direct comparisons, it's important to note that some areas of Canada have different approaches to calculating the average price," says Dorothy Mason, president of the Toronto Real Estate Board

http://jasminahomes.ca/check_out_what_typical_house_price_in_toronto_gets_you

hahahahaa... he stupid i my self bought my 4 bedroom home for 4200000 dollar in 2008. its worth more than 750000 dollars now.

Average Home Values
West Brampton East Brampton
High-rise Condo $206,000 $174,000
Row / Townhouse $287,000 $295,000
Semi-detached $306,000 $320,000
Detached $390,000 $441,000

Brampton Home Values & Market Conditions

Lol no it's not even close to $700,000 right now. Trust me, if real estate prices were shooting up this fast, everyone would be investing in Brampton. Currently everyone is running away from Brampton and investing in Sauga and Toronto. The prices you listed seem to be correct but in the GTA that is below average. Sauga, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Oakville and Toronto all sh-t on Brampton in terms of real estate prices.
Admit it Brampton is a sh-thole and due to the low property prices, blacks from Jane and Finch are running to Brampton. It won't be long till Brampton becomes Compton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom