What's new

U.S. to Be World’s Top Oil Producer in 5 Years

Seriously, the quicker we got off the oil train the better for US to survive, why there aren't any Hydrogen refueling station beside california yet.......

Or in games.

Which games, i want to play....
I want to be the king of Middle East

You have to see my joke like this. After Libiya, Syria, Iraq and Iran, the whole ME has been invaded by the US, it's China and Russia's turn. I think this is grammar wise correct?

Since when did we invaded Syria??

Since when did we invaded Syria??

Oh OH OH don't get the joke do you? lol
Let me explain it to you more clearly then, go read post #22

You know how the US enjoy invading ME for petrol :D, so my reply to him was after the whole ME (predicting something definitely will happen or has happened) US will go after China and Russia for petrol. Anyway if you guys don't get the joke that's fine.

Oh OH OH don't get the joke do you? lol
Let me explain it to you more clearly then, go read post #22

You know how the US enjoy invading ME for petrol :D, so my reply to him was after the whole ME (predicting something definitely will happen or has happened) US will go after China and Russia for petrol. Anyway if you guys don't get the joke that's fine.

Dude, post 22 is not yours........

And syria do not have a big oil field, they only have about 0.5% of world reserve.......

I get your joke but your grammar is still wrong, you cannot use Have invaded in the future as that's present perfect (meaning ongoing in your future) you would need to finish the invasion in Syria to turn to China or Russia, so you should use Had invaded.

I am not a grammar nazi but since you asked so....I don't really care about grammar as long as people can read and understand

Did i say it was my post? I was making a joke based on that post ..... you call yourself a soldier? they are supposed to respond quick. you are not too bright in understanding jokes are you?

You have to see my joke like this. After Libiya, Syria, Iraq and Iran, the whole ME has been invaded by the US, it's China and Russia's turn. I think this is grammar wise correct?

The only country we invaded was Iraq. Iran was never invaded. And in the current civil war the U.S. has not invaded. Nor has it invaded Libya since it was a revolution or also known as Arab Spring.

But I get that you are trying to joke. Just didn't do a good job delivering it.

Did i say it was my post? I was making a joke based on that post ..... you call yourself a soldier? they are supposed to respond quick. you are not too bright in understanding jokes are you?

Well, soldier follow orders, they do not make up orders.

I follow your instruction and check out post 22 and the firs tthing i found , it's not your post.......

I don't think what he said and what you said is related so i don't think your joke is based on his post.
I get your joke, but i don't get how your joke related to Post 22, which he said After Libry Iraq and maybe sometime in the future, Iran, thye are under democrazy, which i don't think post 22 think US is gonna occupied Iran, or something will messed up. Otherwise he would have use Democracy instead of playing a pun.

Well, soldier follow orders, they do not make up orders.

I follow your instruction and check out post 22 and the firs tthing i found , it's not your post.......

I don't think what he said and what you said is related so i don't think your joke is based on his post.
I get your joke, but i don't get how your joke related to Post 22, which he said After Libry Iraq and maybe sometime in the future, Iran, thye are under democrazy, which i don't think post 22 think US is gonna occupied Iran, or something will messed up. Otherwise he would have use Democracy instead of playing a pun.

Don't crack your brains trying to figure out the joke.... either you get it or you don't :D

The only country we invaded was Iraq. Iran was never invaded. And in the current civil war the U.S. has not invaded. Nor has it invaded Libya since it was a revolution or also known as Arab Spring.

But I get that you are trying to joke. Just didn't do a good job delivering it.

USA think that they are the world policeman. but in fact they are not.
their acting in ME is more like mafia gangster group. want everyone follow their order and interrest ,and collect blood money everywhere.
russia is just another gangster group.
damm them all.
only china is a peaceful country and friendly to every countries in ME.

their acting in ME is more like mafia gangster group. want everyone follow their order and interrest ,and collect blood money everywhere.
damm them all.

LOL! Peaceful country my butt. Its like you looking at the ME for friends instead of those in Asia itself. But even in ME the Arabs are not looking at China kindly especially with Syria involved. Welcome to the world!

damm them all.

Dude, you do know the Islamic Extremist not only kill us western infidel but all non-believer. That mean whoever that does not believe in Islam, guess which is the biggest non-islamic country on earth??

Without Western infidel to kill, they will soon move on to Chinese. We are just doing tyou a favor, and we don't even get a thank you

Look up the word infidel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidel#Islamic

Dude, you do know the Extremist in Arab country not only kill us infidel but all non-believer. That mean whoever that does not believe in Islam, guess which is the biggest non-islamic country on earth??

Without Western infidel to kill, they will soon move on to Chinese. We are just doing tyou a favor, and we don't even get a thank you
the extremist are common enemy.
but the US is famous of double standard.
for example. there are many terrorist group fight ( even some chinese uigur terrorist could fight for FSA ) for FSA in Syria. but the US also support FSA.
USA care only on their own interest

and we dont need to thank USA. because USA never has the Intension to do favour for china.
( it is only because we have some common interest)

Back
Top Bottom