What's new

U.S. to Be World’s Top Oil Producer in 5 Years

Who here still thinks the ME can 'collapse' the US through an oil embargo, please raise your hands.

No need. Somebody told me a little bird told the fox who heard it from the wolf that 20 states have filed for secession, don't you know? :D

The question is not how much oil US produce, it's how much they use, in most recent year, US have move on to Next Generation Alternative energy (Combine of Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Nuclear, Hydrogen and Biofuel) With the Hydrogen car and current project to move away from tradition crude oil, we will have left over for the first time in 10-15 years.

US is now the 2nd largest Alternative/Renewable energy producer in the world, (Strangely China is the largest) but due to the fact US only have 1/4 of a population while we are olny 300 billion kwatt/ hour behind (it may sound a lot but it isn't, China Consumed ~ 20,000 billion KW/h in 2008 which is about 18000kWh per capita), we are going to get out of dependence of Oil in the next 10-15 years.

List of countries by electricity production from renewable sources - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_energy_consumption

Good news.
Now we can hope that oil rich countries will be safe from being attacked and occupied by USA :D

Good news.
Now we can hope that oil rich countries will be safe from being attacked and occupied by USA :D

The flip side is millions of South Asians work in those oil rich ME countries.

Billions of dollars of remittance will be at stake. !!!

After Libya, Iraq and 5 years maybe Iran! mmmmm maybe it's gonna be under true demoCRAZY! :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder when is Russia and China's turn after US have invaded every part of ME ;)

The flip side is millions of South Asians work in those oil rich ME countries.

Billions of dollars of remittance will be at stake. !!!

Dont worry , america does not feed the world,the 'south asians' will be fine.

Then don't use past tense for have invaded. Otherwise it never happened.

You have to see my joke like this. After Libiya, Syria, Iraq and Iran, the whole ME has been invaded by the US, it's China and Russia's turn. I think this is grammar wise correct?

Back
Top Bottom