What's new

U.S. owes India apology over strip-search : CNN

LETS WAGE A CONTINENTAL WAR AGAINST THE US

With what? Our Nukes? Because we dont have the brains or the resolve to fight even an ant hill. Being emotional will just make us post one liners in the extended future. Such is what happens if you have the wrong upbringing and unaware of your surroundings in the world.

That could be the standard procedure for NYC. People could hide things any where in NY so they want to prepare for the worst. Its time for people to stop calling arrest of criminals as racism. And if she committed a crime, she is a criminal.

People like to play the race card too much nowadays.

1.Its not standard procedure to do a cavity search on a person who's crime is a VISA fraud . Its standard procedure on any person who has a violent past or is a terrorist threat ...

Educate yourself before sprouting nonsense , any one supporting such an act should visit an Mental asylum and honestly should not have been born in the first place...

Yes, please do so! I BEG YOU to try!! :omghaha:
dude, if Asia comes together, you are crisp, India, Pakistan, China are Nuclear powers, together we three can beat the s*** out of you, not including the other countries, but the problem lies in getting them together and then starting the war. and btw beating you wouldn't be too hard, you cant even handle a couple of gorilla warriors lol

dude, if Asia comes together, you are crisp, India, Pakistan, China are Nuclear powers, together we three can beat the s*** out of you, not including the other countries, but the problem lies in getting them together and then starting the war. and btw beating you wouldn't be too hard, you cant even handle a couple of gorilla warriors lol

I realize you're just a troll looking to bait, but I couldn't help myself. Anyhow, I'll just say it one more time, Please try, ok? :yahoo: Bye bye now

I must admit, Indians have done good job after so much pressure and prepared a good case against US.

US diplomat, I don't remember present or former, was on Times Now, and he was admitting that the case is handled in very wrong way and wants this case to settle down.

US is now on backfoot but its the result which we have to wait. US is quite good in Foreign Policy. But can make Barar a scape goat.

WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE, I NEED BACKUP
China alone is sufficient for them. :P
World will end after all. ;)

Yes, please do so! I BEG YOU to try!! :omghaha:
You yankee....I will come through the screen and hurt you real bad. ;)

J/K

I must admit, Indians have done good job after so much pressure and prepared a good case against US.

US diplomat, I don't remember present or former, was on Times Now, and he was admitting that the case is handled in very wrong way and wants this case to settle down.

US is now on backfoot but its the result which we have to wait. US is quite good in Foreign Policy. But can make Barar a scape goat.

China in no way can wage a war on US soil let alone destroy the US. That a reality except China want to totally destroy the whole world but declare MAD.

J/K

yeah , already America is backpedaling from the BS of Preet Barrara

they are having a hard time taking on Taliban ....

J/K

lol I usually don't take the bait of forum trolls, but in this case, I couldn't help myself. if you look at some of his other posts around here, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. Saying "WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE, I NEED BACKUP" should be more then enough for the rational posters here to know his deal. :cheesy:

yeah , already America is backpedaling from the BS of Preet Barrara

they are having a hard time taking on Taliban ....

To win a war require a complete annihilation of the enemy, US can't completely wiped the Taliban off the world map therefore no one can win a war in such a condition. This isn't in the early 20's century where nation fight a war to try to completely destroy one another. Without Nuclear warfare one can hardly ensure a totally victory on the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom