What's new

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

:)))) it appears the US Govt was in haste while cooking up fake videos for a cover up.

It seems that the same person is being used to act like Osama. In fact, it is possible they are using the same tapes over and over again.
Previous videos, which were said to be fake by many experts also, also had the same yellow clothing as the one in the present videos. SO if those videos were fake and the present one is from the earlier lot, then these too must be fake.

Check these out:

Fake Bin Laden. OBN Did not attack the USA or the WTC

New Osama Bin Laden Video is FAKE: Computer Expert

Bin Laden denies 9/11 involvement, censored by US Gov : Conspiracies / NWO / 9/11 Truth

For the people that keep posting this here. It was a really old joke made in America a long time ago.

This is the one you need to talk about.

Wtf, where are the raster scan lines on the TV.

A Tv that old would always have scan lines reconstructing the image.

What is going on, what kind of TV is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Something wrong with CNN link they are all ending up on UCLA professor link..besides dress worn in the 5 videos released today is different from the one in spoof video.

You can check bellow in the same link where five videos are been posted saying released by US govt
earlier Indians tried to save US by circulating fake photoshoped pic of osama which fired back lolzzz

whatever but usama tv show this news on screen
اسرائيل تقول انها ستقدم رد شامل تقرير غولدستون في نهايه اسبوع

and

اجهزه امن فلسطيني اعتقلت طاقم مكتب نواب حماس في رام الله

and

which broadcast at 14 sep 2009 . may be amercans record it and now play on something else ? and this guy just catch remote?

What cable operator is this from, I have never seen such an interface from any provider in Pakistan.

How come he is getting so many weird channels which are not available in Pakistan?

I've done some further analysis of this image

This is a typical interface for Satellite receivers, I have a Fortec Star receiver and it has a similar interface.

The Satellite that the viewer in the image is tuned to is Hotbird and Aljazeera is coming on the setting Hotbird 12111 H 27500 Al Jazeera

Aljazeera does come on this setting:
Tv Channel's

Some channels are free to air (FTA) some are scrambled and require subscription.

It would be interesting to analyze the following

The channel list shown, are all these channels free to air or are do these require subscription?
If there was a decoder card in the receiver did they track down its serial number and where was it purchased?
The foot print of the Hotbird Satellite, is that good enough in Abbotabad that these channels can be received there?

This would be a good myth busting exercise to take a 6-foot dish , LNB , a satellite receiver from fortecstar and try and tune these channels shown at he same location where supposedly OBL was hiding.

OMG I HAVE SEEN THESE VIDS AND JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT THE WH WOULD TRY TOO FOOL THE PEOPLE WITH THIS BS. ITS UNREAL. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER NOT TO RELEASE ANYTHING. I MEAN HOW DUMB AND STUPID DO THEY THINK THE PEOPLE ARE. ALL THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA IS HAVING A FIELD DAY WITH THIS ITS FUNNIER THAN SNL.

The dress of the man suffering the channels is different but the other videos US issued claiming those were tapped by OBL for releasing before his killing, lolzz seems the dress is the same as was in 2007 video.

lies lies and more lies.

You need to watch it again and this time more carefully !!

Video 1 has golden dress , white undershirt ..but sky blue background.

Video 2 is him watching the TV.

Video 3 is has a different color undershirt ..which more dirty cream ...whereas in spoof video he is wearing pure white shirt

Video 4 has no dress ..just a shirt.

Video 5 again has bluish grey background.

None of them exactly match the spoof video.

these 'OBL' videos give a whole new meaning to 'topi drama' :D :D :D

PS: 'topi' means a cap!

The foot print of the Hotbird Satellite, is that good enough in Abbotabad that these channels can be received there?

Actually from CNN I learnt that the official version of the Pentagon is reportedly that they don't know for sure where these videos were shot. As for when, they say that when Osama was killed, he had a grey beard and since the video where he is seen watching himself on tv also shows the guy with a grey beard, that video must be quite recent. They say they don't know when the other 4 were made, since according to them Laden had "dyed" his beard for those videos. Lol lol. Comical.
So basically, you can see they have prepared the grounds to defend their lies as much as possible.
But of course, their lies have been exposed before and they will be again

WTH look at 2:04 back of usama there is drill machine on table he work for make holes in wall lollllllllll.

I have no Idea what TV it is...

Old TV's like this show raster scan lines when recorded, they are visible and make the image irritable on video.

But magically in this recording, this old TV does not have any scan lines.

WTH look at 2:04 back of usama there is drill machine on table he work for make holes in wall lollllllllll.

may be the same drill machine was used for making few holes in the wall to make it look like gunfire shots as no such gunfire shots were seen before in earlier images on first day

Back
Top Bottom