What's new

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

What cable operator is this from, I have never seen such an interface from any provider in Pakistan.

How come he is getting so many weird channels which are not available in Pakistan?

:D dint you see they put the dish antenna on the roof top after two days of the operation . if you remember the images on the first day sans any such commodity and then later after two days the computarised images of the structure and you see the dish :azn:

:D dint you see they put the dish antenna on the roof top after two days of the operation . if you remember the images on the first day sans any such commodity and then later after two days the computarised images of the structure and you see the dish :azn:

wow man thats something with is gonna blast, jana you must ask the pakistani media to bring this fact to all the news channels

Hey, can anyone give the links to the videos? I just caught a glimpse of "Osama" watching himself. Obviously the videos wouldn't prove anything about the May 1 attack. And in any case, the videos probably will be fake just like the previous ones that were circulating
Anyone got the links?

This is not by US govt but by somebody who wanted to make fun of them.
Just wanted to clarify, some people have posted Onion News here too( please search them on YouTube)
========================================

LOL if any person who is able to speak Arabic he must laugh on above video ..

""Ballah Mallah Hallah" sounded a little off! STILL HILARIOUS!"

Man HOLLYWOOD UNFORTUNATELY drop quality of making video...
[/QUOTE]

:what: the US media and western media is claiming that these videos are issued by US Government. so are you trying to save US govt from embarrassment by saying its not issued by them? or you just cant believe that US govt can come up with more laughable lies ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, can anyone give the links to the videos? I just caught a glimpse of "Osama" watching himself. Obviously the videos wouldn't prove anything about the May 1 attack. And in any case, the videos probably will be fake just like the previous ones that were circulating
Anyone got the links?

here check you can find the videos

VIDEO: Osama Bin Laden's Files - ABC News

:what: the US media and western media is claiming that these videos are issued by US Government. so are you trying to save US govt from embarrassment by saying its not issued by them? or you just cant believe that US govt can come up with more laughable lies ?

Are you surprised? ah...! you should have been used to to this behaviour of indians....!

Are you surprised? ah...! you should have been used to to this behaviour of indians....!

:D i know but it is amusing to see supporting something that too on behalf of a country which herself is going to face the fakeness of these videos.

hey anyway did anyone see which model brand the TV set is :D?????

Laughing like helll! WATCH OUT VIDEOS released by American Govt and dont forget to Read Americans and worldwide people comments on CNN web site hhaha everyone laughing on Americans ******

Watch this..

LOL if any person who is able to speak Arabic he must laugh on above video ..

""Ballah Mallah Hallah" sounded a little off! STILL HILARIOUS!"

Man HOLLYWOOD UNFORTUNATELY drop quality of making video...

Whats wrong with you??

It is an obvious spoof by some with hint of Russian accent...I hope you realized that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats wrong with you??

It is an obvious spoof by some with hint of Russian accent...I hope you realized that!!

tell this to US govt ;) who is making itself more than a fool while many fools are bent upon believing the bigger fool

Was that really Bin Laden watching himself on the TV screen? Can't be really sure it was him, although from the side view it kind of looked like him, but there's no way to really find that out.

Was that really Bin Laden watching himself on the TV screen? Can't be really sure it was him, although from the side view it kind of looked like him, but there's no way to really find that out.

It was either Al Pacino or Deniro.

Osama didn't really clean his house properly and was clearly a fan of hair dyes.

Kala Kola, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom