What's new

U.S. official: Iran considers Saudi Arabia, not Israel, its enemy

Think of it the other way around where GCC states played the Iranian card very well, got their hands on the state of the art weapons in which some came with full TOT
OOOPS,
I think I just found the ever dumbest post on PDF.

Why is it? Facts are facts aren't they? Iranian soviet junks vs GCC state of the art weapons! form defense system, air force, land forces to navy
No offence man,
There is a kinda proverb in Farsi that says something like this "What you are wishing now is our memory"
Iran was also getting the so called state of the art weaponry some 35 years ago.
When a country is given that kinda weaponry it will also be forced to use it by the same guys bro.

No offence man,
There is a kinda proverb in Farsi that says something like this "What you are wishing now is our memory"
Iran was also getting the so called state of the art weaponry some 35 years ago.
When a country is given that kinda weaponry it will also be forced to use it by the same guys bro.

Im not getting what you are trying to say, Sorry!

Why is it? Facts are facts aren't they? Iranian soviet junks vs GCC state of the art weapons! form defense system, air force, land forces to navy. way to go Mullahstan.
Iran can turn you into dust if they wanted they are not afraid of the garbage you have from the west because you are just oil fields guards nothing more and nothing less

Iran can turn you into dust if they wanted they are not afraid of the garbage you have from the west because you are just oil fields guards nothing more and nothing less

Im not interested in chest thumping attitude. I was plainly talking from a technical point of view. If you have anything to say in that regard please go ahead, otherwise save me the headache please.

Im not interested in chest thumping attitude. I was plainly talking from a technical point of view. If you have anything to say in that regard please go ahead, otherwise save me the headache please.
My point if view that your leaders are guards of the oil fields these weapons to protect the west interests not the people because they don't care about you

They're orthodox Jews that oppose the state of Israel. They believe that only the Messiah can create Israel and the current state of Israel must be abolished.

Last week one of them was caught for attempting to spy for Iran. He traveled to Europe and walked into an Iranian embassy and told the Iranian officials that he wants to spy for Iran. He got caught a couple of weeks ago lol

At the wahabi that posted that pic. To be frank, we don't execute you wahabis quite enough. We need to round you all up and feed you to the pigs. Just hanging a bunch here and there isn't pleasing enough.
And you should all be put in a zoo. You with this disgusting mentality shouldn't be looked at as humans. I pity Canada for allowing such terrorist garbage to stay.

Last edited:
In iran we hang the Wahhabis like dogs do you have problem shiptar

Arabs are cowards nothing new in that

^

Let's see how Mr. Ego @Doritos11 is going to re-act to this.

Plz name them so we will analyze and compare, I assure you, none of them come close to what the jewdanian, I mean Jordanian and some Saudis write here, no one.

Be careful what you wish for :whistle:^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom