What's new

U.S. official: Iran considers Saudi Arabia, not Israel, its enemy

Think of it the other way around where GCC states played the Iranian card very well, got their hands on the state of the art weapons in which some came with full TOT. :cheesy:

It would have been better if such an amount of cash was injected into domestic R&D, don't you think?

It would have been better if such an amount of cash was injected into domestic R&D, don't you think?

Definitely. However, KSA is not neglecting that part either. And I think its better to absorb what we have in b/t hands instead of starting from scratch, don't you think? So we are hitting here and there and we have achieved a progress so far, its just that KSA closed the mouth and working silently.

Definitely. However, KSA is not neglecting that part either. And I think its better to absorb what we have in b/t hands instead of starting from scratch, don't you think? So we are hitting here and there and we have achieved a progress so far, its just that KSA closed the mouth and working silently.

Both KSA and Iran use each other as a perceived threat to further their geopolitical goals including military spending.

LOL do you know who those Jews were though?
Yes the Jewish community have their own worship sites in Tehran and have more freedom. Let alone Raabis share their own opinions how they are being treated in Iran.

At the wahabi that posted that pic. To be frank, we don't execute you wahabis quite enough. We need to round you all up and feed you to the pigs. Just hanging a bunch here and there isn't pleasing enough.
Ouch, no mention of Jews aye? I see who's your real enemy :eek:

In iran we hang the Wahhabis like dogs do you have problem shiptar
Ouch, another Farsi noob have their biggest critic toward Suunis (Wahhabis). :rolleyes1:

Yes the Jewish community have their own worship sites in Tehran and have more freedom. Let alone Raabis share their own opinions how they are being treated in Iran.

Ouch, another Farsi noobs have their biggest critic toward Suunis (Wahhabis). :rolleyes1:
Yeah, you're the enemy. Deal with it.

Ouch, another Farsi noob have their biggest critic toward Suunis (Wahhabis). :rolleyes1:
Of course Iran has no problem with Jews, especially our OWN Jews.

Can't believe someone here is trying to belittle Iran for not being anti-semetic enough.

Of course Iran has no problem with Jews, especially our OWN Jews.

Can't believe someone here is trying to belittle Iran for not being anti-semetic enough.
So is it perfectly to treat any minorities other than Suunis in Iran? this is called hypocrisy, while with their 9 years rant toward Israel under the table they have no problem with each other.

Meanwhile, they oppress Suuni minorities in Iran and destabilize the Middle East through exporting hardcore anti Suuni militias and NOTHING on Zionism, not even an average Jews.
Iran%20Octopus.jpg

Good to see Farsi goons here admitting Suunis (Wahhabis) should be killed and not a single critic on Jews.

So is it perfectly to treat any minorities other than Suunis in Iran? this is called hypocrisy, while with their 9 years rant toward Israel under the table they have no problem with each other.

Meanwhile, they oppress Suuni minorities in Iran and destabilize the Middle East through exporting hardcore anti Suuni militias and NOTHING on Zionism, not even an average Jews.

Good to see Farsi goons here admitting Suunis (Wahhabis) should be killed and not a single critic on Jews.

As @Abii already said. Yes, you are the enemy, we never tried to hide this. Deal with it.

And Iranians are stupid?

Cant you see that the Americans are playing you against each other?

Aero bhai

This Iran vs. ARab $hit has been around for a long long long time

long before US of A was a little twinkle in the eyes of Jefferson and Franklin.

So let's not overemphasize US role in the $hit that has existed between two "Muslim brozers" for centuries upon centuries upon centuries.

Last edited:
Both KSA and Iran use each other as a perceived threat to further their geopolitical goals including military spending.
:tup:
That's the key point. They are using sectarian fights for their geopolitical goals. Honestly, from my point of view, they are exactly the same in this regard.

Aero bhai
This Iran vs. ARab $hit has been around for a long long long time
long before US of A was a little twinkle in the eyes of Jefferson and Franklin.
So let's not overemphasize US role in the $hit that has existed between two "Muslim brozers" for centuries upon centuries upon centuries.
Historically, it's not correct. Were Iranians and Arabs fighting each other 500 years ago? what about 300 or 100 years ago? This types of war initiated when Iranian revolution happened, and Arab rulers got frightened that their own people may want to learn it and do the same thing in their countries. This deep fear got worse when mullahs started to do propaganda for exporting the revolution. Basically, even in the current Arab spring, khaleeji rulers continued their strategy to impede the revolutions to happen, except for Syria which was a special case due to counter the heavy Iranian influence there.

PS. @FaujHistorian , I agree with the USA related part of your comment somehow.

Last edited:
That's the key point. They are using sectarian fights for their geopolitical goals. Honestly, from my point of view, they are exactly the same in this regard.
Thank you

Historically, it's not correct. Were Iranians and Arabs fighting each other 500 years ago? what about 300 or 100 years ago? This types of war initiated when Iranian revolution happened, and Arab rulers got frightened that their own people may want to learn it and do the same thing in their countries. This deep fear got worse when mullahs started to do propaganda for exporting the revolution. Basically, even in the current Arab spring, khaleeji rulers continued their strategy to impede the revolutions to happen, except for Syria which was a special case due to counter the heavy Iranian influence there.

Irani Arab fights go back to second Khalifa Umer. like 630s AD (1400 years ago)

later the same kind of tussle resulted in Iranian Safavids totally converting Iran into Shia resulting in Sunni holocaust and genocide.

That was in 1500s. (500 years ago)

And yes

fast forward Ayatullahs reignited the old fires in 1970s

Thank you
later the same kind of tussle resulted in Iranian Safavids totally converting Iran into Shia resulting in Sunni holocaust and genocide. That was in 1500s. (500 years ago)
And yesfast forward Ayatullahs reignited the old fires in 1970s
Look, that's what I hear a lot. but it is not true. what holocaust are you talking about?!!! I am not saying that they have not committed any harsh actions, but the word holocaust is way over-exaggerating.
BTW, see the other side of the coin as well. When Mahmoud Qaznavi was in power, he literally cleansed every Shia, Zoroastrian, and any other non sunni muslim. even there was huge discrimination between different sects of Sunni muslims based on the school of fiqh(Shafi'i, Hanafi, ...) that the ruler was folowing. You can refer to stories of Khaajeh Nizam-al-molk and how he was treating with other Sunni sects. even the same thing against shias was happening in Ottoman empire at the same time as when Safavids were in power. If I remember correctly, and roughly speaking, there was 1/3 Shia and 2/3 Sunni in Azerbaijan, and 1/4 Sunni and 3/4 Shia in Anatolia. But, now, there are almost 85% Shia , and 15% Sunni in Azerbaijan, and 1/4 Shia, and 3/4 Sunni in Anatolia ! The connotation is very clear. All rulers were trying to force people to follow their sect. It was not a big deal, and Safavids should not be demonized, and rest of them presented as angle since they did the opposite.
BTW, Islamic Revolution has nothing to do with Safavids at all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom