What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

Wait, what? So we won't see more and more 052D in the future because of 052E? But what will 052E improve from 052D? I thought 052D is the ultimate 052 Hull ship because of the limitation of the hull size.
Don't know 052E, as far as we knew 055 DDG will be the next.

Building more 052D DDGs for the Navy. :china:

183317co7opv0t57trnurg.jpg

I want to see #5 launched within a month or so and #6 taking up shape for floating-out in Q1 2015.

In the meantime DLS should get a move on with its share of the 052D DDG building programme。

I want to see #5 launched within a month or so and #6 taking up shape for floating-out in Q1 2015.

In the meantime DLS should get a move on with its share of the 052D DDG building programme。
I want to see 055 DDG building, these 052D can't attract my attention... :cry:

Must be No.5...........I believe it was launched on the 27th August.

Definitely cant be No.6.......not even the Chinese can build a 7000 tonne warship in 7-8 weeks. o_O

How come...... photo's only appear now? :hitwall:............and please add some text. :hitwall::mad:

:sniper:

Must be No.5...........I believe it was launched on the 27th August.

Definitely cant be No.6.......not even the Chinese can build a 7000 tonne warship in 7-8 weeks. o_O

How come...... photo's only appear now? :hitwall:............and please add some text. :hitwall::mad:

:sniper:

Maybe they built it somewhere else? But I think you're right. it must be the fifth. BTW, how can you know that it is a 52D? It's hard to notice the ship type from this angle. Or maybe I should look at the photo more cautiously

Maybe they built it somewhere else? But I think you're right. it must be the fifth. BTW, how can you know that it is a 52D? It's hard to notice the ship type from this angle. Or maybe I should look at the photo more cautiously
Did you look more carefully at the bridge of the large AESA panel compare to the smaller one of the Type052C.

Yep.................that's an 052D alright................one interesting point, and its hard to tell from the angle of the photo shot........is that, that doesn't look like the shed at 'JN' where all the other 052D's have been made.
The shed so far used for 052D construction is a double shed, with a blue roof, and from the front the 052D's have so far been constructed in the right hand hallway. Or am I not seeing things right? :confused: ...............nice photo though!

Shame the member who posted this image had not written some text, then we would probably know more! :hitwall::angry: :sniper:

Its hard work gathering data, when some of you guys are so lazzzzzzzzzzzzzy, to post anything meaningful on these forums............as it just leads to a lot of replies from other members who are confused due to the lack of info. :hitwall::angry: :sniper:

Yep.................that's an 052D alright................one interesting point, and its hard to tell from the angle of the photo shot........is that, that doesn't look like the shed at 'JN' where all the other 052D's have been made.
The shed so far used for 052D construction is a double shed, with a blue roof, and from the front the 052D's have so far been constructed in the right hand hallway. Or am I not seeing things right? :confused: ...............nice photo though!

Shame the member who posted this image had not written some text, then we would probably know more! :hitwall::angry: :sniper:

Its hard work gathering data, when some of you guys are so lazzzzzzzzzzzzzy, to post anything meaningful on these forums............as it just leads to a lot of replies from other members who are confused due to the lack of info. :hitwall::angry: :sniper:

If not JN then will it be at Dalian?

if the scenario in the picture happened in Dalian, then it's very good news for PLA navy.

A very old pic taken when D1 rolled out from the LEFT shed。:):D

Back
Top Bottom