What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

That is your fallacy. Please try to break further my yendian friend. :lol:

There will always be more Muslims than you yendus.

Please. Keep trying to break.

In the meanwhile enjoy our dishes. :lol:

Biryani kaah kar bhi haram karta hain. Saala :rofl:
Hello Arain gardener, seems like you are running your mouth again. Typical.
By the way you still haven't finished mowing my grass gardener and your Mughal overlords are getting very impatient about the fact you haven't trimmed there hedges. You slacking my nigga.

Hello Arain gardener, seems like you are running your mouth again. Typical.
By the way you still haven't finished mowing my grass gardener and your Mughal overlords are getting very impatient about the fact you haven't trimmed there hedges. You slacking my nigga.

It is simple, they will keep targeting our cities and we will come on PDF and cry, discuss about mughals, maurya, xyz history. They tell you that they have the capability to mess in our cities and what do we do we tell them to follow rules. LOL. Is this the way to handle threats?

Long thread, sorry if this is already mentioned somewhere. But is there evidence that they are Pakistanis? And if so, what is the evidence?

this is time to accept that your ai-es-ai doing proxy war and all these militancy is outcome your ai es ai bad adventures in India.

Where does Kashmir come into this thread .. lolllllll
not technically india .. disputed region kashmir .. and we do it with proud ...standing up for ur muslim brother is worth the trouble

So no evidence that they're from Pakistan? Usually bharatis jump on that and plaster that all over the internet if such evidence exists..

Back
Top Bottom