What's new

Twenty-three Hindus kidnapped from Balochistan: official

You guy's have some serious law and order problem out there.
Out of curiosity i want know how strict are gun laws in Pakistan.

Dear Indian bros
anyone can get kidnapped,killed,raped,buried alive or tortured to death in Balochistan or any other part of Pakistan
you guys should not worry about Pakistani's
where do you live?
sounds like you either live in a jail or a whorehouse.

outside these two places people of pakistan are not mass abducted or gang raped....
you need to crawl out from under your rock.

Hindus and sikhs of Bugti tribe are well known for their anti Pakistan activities and they are suspected as they frequently travel to india...

The patriot act in USA allows authorities to abduct civilians without any court case...
same laws are in place in UK and many countries..
suspected terrorists are picked up without warrants...interrogated...and released if found not guilty and kept in custody if suspicion is well founded.

same thing is happening in pakistan....
Pakistan is doing nothing different from what is happening in the rest of the world...

Hindus and sikhs of Bugti tribe are well known for their anti Pakistan activities and they are suspected as they frequently travel to india...

The patriot act in USA allows authorities to abduct civilians without any court case...
suspected terrorists are picked up without warrants...interrogated...and released if found not guilty and kept in custody if suspicion is well founded.

Pakistan is doing nothing different from what is happening in the rest of the world...

So the few Hindus and Sikhs in your country are terrorists and outside agents, thats a pathetic excuse for mob atrocities against them. The four hindu doctors who were killed were they agents as well?

They are living in constant fear and always watching over their backs and u say they have the strength and will to be agents and terrorists, and they visiting their friends and relatives causes them to be picked up and probably killed...don't think so, this is border line ethnic cleansing.

You are naive enough to assume that Hindus and Sikhs can do jack **** in Pakistan. They are a minuscule Population and can be kept constantly in watch. They cannot be manipulated in to doing things you suggest given their vulnerability in Pakistan.

You are naive enough to assume that Hindus and Sikhs can do jack **** in Pakistan. They are a minuscule Population and can be kept constantly in watch. They cannot be manipulated in to doing things you suggest given their vulnerability in Pakistan.

no...you are speaking without any knowledge of tribal way of life in pakistan...
Many indigenous baloch tribes have members of other religions who are accepted in the tribe much more than a muslim who isnt from their tribe...
i cannot go and live in dera bugtee...although i am a muslim..but bugtee hindus and sikhs live there without problem.

Not only hindus of certain tribes are being picked up by security forces but its also muslims...
they are not being targeted because they are hindu..
its due to the terrorism and seperatist movements in their area..

security forces round the world pick up terrorism suspects without telling anybody..
Pakistan isnt doing anything different.

Really confused on this..Some of your fellow countrymen accused India of supporting separatists in Baluchistan, if RAW is involved in all this then what's the point of abducting hindus and killing them & it is not happening in Baluchistan only, it's happening in other cities also.

simple to portray Pakistan as a non tolerant nation. and show that minorities are persecuted!

I have no sympathy for these hindus in Pakistan .

If after all that they have seen over the years , read in their own textbooks about hindus , heard about how hindus are openly insulted in the media and after all the prejudice they still decided to live there , then they deserve it .

And Few Indian members were supporting BLA. :coffee: :confused:

I have no sympathy for these hindus in Pakistan .

If after all that they have seen over the years , read in their own textbooks about hindus , heard about how hindus are openly insulted in the media and after all the prejudice they still decided to live there , then they deserve it .
Those Hindus Were Pakistanis means our people, I hope Our GOP will take strong steps .. Our Govt contains Sufi centric thoughts and I don't think Sufi's can do anything other than dancing or Looting our nation .. :confused:

simple to portray Pakistan as a non tolerant nation. and show that minorities are persecuted!

I have seen you spewing anti Pakistan Propaganda all over the forum..Are you a false flag troll or you got some issues?
How can you be so sure that minorities are killed and persecuted left and right in Pakistan...Now dont give me some lame google links..
Since you show Pakistani flag..I ask you , do you have any practical experience of Minorities mistreatment in Pakistan..Or you are just another googler?

Taliban who else. now it is among u ppl to decide whether it is good taliban or bad taliban.
Taliban? If you are pretending like you don't know anything then wat can i do? Well India is the most enthusiastic illeterate state. After reading your post now I realized that why people use to say that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom