What's new

Twenty-three Hindus kidnapped from Balochistan: official

Taliban? If you are pretending like you don't know anything then wat can i do? Well India is the most enthusiastic illeterate state. After reading your post now I realized that why people use to say that. :lol:

ranting same thing again & again does not make it a reality. world asks for proof. if pak has any proof against india then produce it, who is stopping u from doing it.

ranting same thing again & again does not make it a reality. world asks for proof. if pak has any proof against india then produce it, who is stopping u from doing it.
Do you really don't know who's involved in anti state activities in Balochistan?:woot:

there are proofs and as if we dont know even after getting the proofs your gov will do anything as they are behind all this..

So we will hit somewhere and on time , its in the books and will be balanced soon :)

BTW these things happens and i think more Muslims being killed in india than Hindus in Pakistan...

this is propaganda man to destabilize Pakistan RAW is involved for sure :angry:

A general question, lots of posters are turning pink from both sides of border.

Are the mods becoming strict nowadays?

this is propaganda man to destabilize Pakistan RAW is involved for sure :angry:

Wow so you are directly doubting your own people, your own minority, come out of it - you can't just blame internal issues on RAW and get away with doing nothing. In fact you are suggesting that the oppressed (the Pk hindu's) should further be put to trouble saying that they are RAW agents.

there are proofs and as if we dont know even after getting the proofs your gov will do anything as they are behind all this..

those who lack proof or simply do not have any proof use such statements. it is the common rhetoric of pakistan that " we will produce proof when time will be the best or what is the need to give proof to india because they will not do anything" only a fools believe in such statements.

yes i know, they are baluchs who want freedom from pakistan.
:disagree: Looks like you really don't know ,wasted my time and posts... alphamale ! Noted, Phew! I don't know why you kids post in defence forums without any concrete materiel. :confused:

I have no sympathy for these hindus in Pakistan .

If after all that they have seen over the years , read in their own textbooks about hindus , heard about how hindus are openly insulted in the media and after all the prejudice they still decided to live there , then they deserve it .

same applies to muslims in INDIA after seeing kashmir & witnessing BOMBAY riots and GUJRAT massacre!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom