What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

Turkish Parliament passes Syria cross-border motion

The Turkish Parliament has passed a motion allowing the military to conduct cross-border raids into Syria.

Some 320 deputies cast votes in favor of the motion, while 129 voted against it.

The Turkish Parliament debated a cross-border motion brought by the Justice and Development Party (AKP) government, daily Hürriyet has reported.

Members of main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) and Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) have decided to vote against the motion following a group meeting in the early hours of the day, according to sources.

‘This motion will allow for a world war’

CHP member Muharrem İnce criticized the recent motion, saying it would enable the AKP to wage a world war.

"This motion has no limits," İnce said. "You can wage a world war with [the motion]."

Full Story: POLITICS - Turkish Parliament passes Syria cross-border motion

The Motion:

"This situation has reached a stage that poses serious threats and risks to our national security. Therefore, the need has developed to act rapidly and to take the necessary precautions against additional risks and threats that may be directed against our country. Within this framework, on the condition that the extent, amount, and time will be appreciated and determined by the government, I submit according to Article 92 of the Constitution a one-year-long permission to make the necessary arrangements for sending the Turkish Armed Forces to foreign countries and having it [TSK] mandated, according to the principle causes that will be designated by the government.”

As we can see, Syria is not the only target of this motion.

I never thought the order to Turkey would come.
What order you jackazz, Turkish military immediately responded to a pre-emptive strike, there's not even a political decision. I suggest you pull your head out of your arse.
T-155 Firtina's are delivering the shells at point targets in Syria. A Full scale war is impossible. Turkey will keep delivering the shells at point targets If It is needed...
If you ask me It's time to bring in TR122 Sakarya :)
k5otn6z.png

Grand National Assembly is about to authorize Turkish Armed Forces to declare a war guys.

There's no coming back from this.

Turkey got a excuse now they will attack without any thinking if they do then good luck remove Assad and then see what happen also in you country when alqueda goes there

Can somebody translate this

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction! :SNIPER:
PAF has 32 F16s in operation...
as far as grounding of F16s r concern,thatz another thing n have no link with accidents.

Are those flames from artillery?

@ Quasar: A logical argument with you is impossible,every single time I've posted in this section,instead of responding using your brain,you post these childish and idiotic nonsense or start spitting nonsense about Iran.This is the mentality of most of you in here.
Some super Ultra-nationalists who are unable to think even for one second.

dont worry! its okay you dont have to be a successful troll ... you get the cookies for the effort.

and dont get angry just because I am having some fun with you... ''super Ultra-nationalist-childish and idiotic nonsense-unable to think even for one second.'' I love you tooooo

just an advice dear...if you want to be taken seriously then please try to expose your argument(s) first in a proper way...

lets see what I mean;

''I don't know why,but Erdogan reminds me of Saddam Hussein number 2.'' this sentence belongs to the subject...

what is the meaning of ''reminds me of'' it is to cause to remember; put in mind. so the subject is telling us that erdoğan reminds him of saddam hussein number 2 i.e a person which acctually does not exist. such a sentence has the same value with erdogan reminds me of spiderman (in fact it has more value since it exists as a Marvel Comics character. anyway what he is tring to tell us is erdoğan and saddam are alike, but unfortunatly he lacks the necessary skills to do it.

spitting nonsense about Iran? dear it seems you dont just lack the necessary skills to expose your arguments but you lack a basic knowledge about concepts like theocratic oligarchy or police state as well.

sorry my time is up since I am unable to think even for one second. :)

We dont accept AKP as our government. The only thing they do is bringing the orders of kafeer capitalism in practice. We dont even know if the official army of Syria did attack the Turkish village. This huge media controlled bullcrap situation is just a big lie. The only thing is let the muslims slaughter eachother, after that divide the whole place, securing Israel and again controlling all the oil and gas fields.

And you guys here screaming go Turkey go? Go to where? We have more than 80.000 + so called refugees on our grounds.. We dont even know who they are.. Men of USA already on our grounds without single shot and after the chaos starts, they first will try to kill us Turks..

Starting to get sick of the stupidness of people.

Adios.

Jean-Paul Sartre - "When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

capitalismcartoon.jpg

well done to our security forces , crush , blow , destroy all of it.

Gotta love proxy wars and puppets.

Assad backed by Russia

New upcoming leadership Al Queda aka America

You speak for yourself. Official Pakistan is not with anyone or against anyone in the Syrian conflict.
Actually, one of the recent speeches by Pakistan's permanent UN Rep. deplored foreign intervention inside Syria.

Pakistan's ruling party is left-of-center and it has old links with leftist Syrian regime from the time of Assad the senior.

When this party's members highjacked PIA plane and killed a military officer on board, the hijackers and the others party workers released from jails were all given asylum in Syria.

So our government is between rock and hard place.

Saudis and gulf countries want Pakistan on their side and help out Syrian opposition, while the party stalwarts want to help Assad the butcher's regime.

This is the reason President Zardari is doing the lip service like "no foreign intervention". Or perhaps he is just repeating our new master China's line. Who knows.

Many Pakistani intellectuals (so many on this board) are rabid anti-American and rabid pro-Russians and pro-Iranians. This plays an added push in Pakistan's policies.

If you ask me, Pakistan should be standing with the Syrian people and should be helping to topple Assad the butcher, while actively stopping atrocities by the rebels. But our government will not do so due to the reasons given above. We should not stand idly by when 100s and 1000s of Syrians are killed or kicked out of their homes. That's a HUGE shame.

peace

Gotta love proxy wars and puppets.

Assad backed by Russia

New upcoming leadership Al Queda aka America

Saddam was backed too remember. Muslim countries trust another countries are the pupets. When we destroyed assad russia gonna say dont make war but love:cheesy:.

What was russia reaction? Did you read? Not much and china too...

Thinking that Russia is going to war for someone else. It's the most stupid thing what you can think.

Saddam was backed too remember. Muslim countries trust another countries are the pupets. When we destroyed assad russia gonna say dont make war but love:cheesy:.

Thinking that Russia is going to war for someone else. It's the most stupid thing what you can think.

you are correct my dear poster.

Many Pakistanis on this board think China and Russia are new gods who can challenge NATO and Western powers.

In big scheme of things, Chinese and russians are now regional players and thus it will be very difficult for Chinese or Russians to get involved militarily.

My hope is that Turkey army will win quickly and thus end the suffering of Syrian people. Otherwise Assad the butcher will go on killing for next 10 years and the rebels will do the same.

Many Pakistanis were on the wrong side of history when they supported Qaddafi the butcher. And now they are doing the same for Assad the butcher.

Go Turkish army and win. Hope this will inspire Pakistani army as well and it too will help out Syrian civilians.

peace

Perhaps not war, but everyone tries to protect their assets. :D

you are correct my dear poster.

Many Pakistanis on this board think China and Russia are new gods who can challenge NATO and Western powers.

In big scheme of things, Chinese and russians are now regional players and thus it will be very difficult for Chinese or Russians to get involved militarily.

My hope is that Turkey army will win quickly and thus end the suffering of Syrian people. Otherwise Assad the butcher will go on killing for next 10 years and the rebels will do the same.

Many Pakistanis were on the wrong side of history when they supported Qaddafi the butcher. And now they are doing the same for Assad the butcher.

Go Turkish army and win. Hope this will inspire Pakistani army as well and it too will help out Syrian civilians.

peace

Yup. Maybe those Pakistanis have had bombs dropped on their homes by drones.

Besharam aadmi ho tum.

Back
Top Bottom