What's new

Turkish Space Programs

Genclerimizin projeleri.......
https://tr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pars_Roket_Grubu
http://www.haberuzay.com/2015/04/tubitakn-thor-projesi.html
https://aerospaceengineering.aero/pars-rocket-team/

İŞTE TÜRKİYE’NİN UZAY YOL HARİTASI

· 2014: Göktürk-1 (Elektro Optik), Türksat 4B.

· 2017: Türksat 6Ar

· 2018:: Türksat 7A

· 2018-2019: Göktürk 3 (SAR-Sentetik Açıklık Radar), Elektronik Destek Amaçlı 4 uydu.

· 2021: Elektro-Optik Yenileme-1 Uydusu

· 2023: Milli Askeri Haberleşme Uydusu (MAHU-1)

· 2025: İhbar İkaz Uydusu, SAR-Sentetik Açıklık Radar yenileme uydusu,

· 2026: MAHU-2, Bölgesel konumlama zamanlama sistemi uyduları (6 ila 8 adet arasında)

· 2027: Elektro-Optik yenileme uydusu

· 2030: MAHU-3

· 2032: SAR yenileme -2

· 2033: Elektro-Optik Yenileme-3

hehe.jpg

Not sure where to post this but here it goes...

Roketsan is trying to transform Bor mineral to liquefied fuel, here is a test photograph of Bor madeni

Is One sar satellite and one electro optic satellite enough for Turkey? Considering Germany operates at least 6 Sar satellites.

I was wondering if it will keep working or not, there are not much time left to 2018.

Any news or development so far from the cooperation agreement Turkey signed with the Ukroboronprom Company of the Ukraine, for the development of space and missile technologies, among other things.?

Any news or development so far from the cooperation agreement Turkey signed with the Ukroboronprom Company of the Ukraine, for the development of space and missile technologies, among other things.?

There is a shit storm against Ukraine, western media and sources claim that Ukraine delivered North Korea missile engines. Don't expect at this moment news about Ukro-Turk space or missile cooperation.

What proof do they have that Ukraine sold directly to them? For all we know they might have got it through third party like Iran or China. Some say China cannot control Kim jun un, but i believe very much they can control him. China is after all their only ''Ally'' and they intend to use him as buffer against american influenced South korea.

Sorry for derailing the thread.
There is a shit storm against Ukraine, western media and sources claim that Ukraine delivered North Korea missile engines. Don't expect at this moment news about Ukro-Turk space or missile cooperation.

What about radar technology?
Ukraine have good knowledge about radars.

Is One sar satellite and one electro optic satellite enough for Turkey? Considering Germany operates at least 6 Sar satellites.

Some say China cannot control Kim jun un, but i believe very much they can control him.

Without derailing the thread. China can control North Korea. Kim anounced today that they delayed missiles tests targeting GUAM after China threatened them to stop export of vital support ( coal for energy plants and others).
The last official announcement from Ukroboronprom is from May ; you can read on their website that they will directly work with SSM in Turkey.
On the other side Ukraine's technology is ex-Soviet technology and not state of the art. There is a win-win situation, Ukraine could share experience and brain power with us. We could deliver Aselsan state of the art high-tech and components.
First signals are here :
Cooperation between Kharkiv Edu and ITU EDU.
Next could be transfer of technology for tank engine , I believe it is already agreed (problem was lower Torque than MTU).

http://www.itu.edu.tr/haberler/2017/07/19/itu-ukrayna-ntu-arasinda-is-birligi-protokolu

Now to space programs, I agree to neosinan that our satellite program is not enough. For my opinion we need orbit stationary Thermal/Infrared Imaging Satellites for Homeland defence ( against terrorists hidden in jungle e.g.). Maybe we will have more intelligence satellites as official announced, if our own UFA is ready.
Afaik every technology has is pros-and cons, optical ( clouds) - Sar ( clutter problems) Infrared (resolution )
At the current situation you have to wait to get a slot from others to bring them to Orbit.

For example Germany and other countries Intelligence Services operate own spy satellites.

https://satelliteobservation.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/a-new-german-space-policy/

Infrared image from Turkish Gold mines

upload_2017-8-15_20-37-35.png

Last edited:
Why should we invest into infrared satellite tech while we can invest into hyperspectral satellites? İmece with its hyperspectral imaging capabilities is intended for both civilian and military purposes. It can take infrared pics for agricultural activities and etc.

@Atalay what i asking is how many EO/multispectral satellites we need? How many Sar sats and EO/hyperspectral sats we need? Germany is operating 5 or 6 high res SAR satellites over a decade, And German intelligent agency is asking for its satellites? Mit should operate it's satellites like Mossad and CIA. Especially after 15 temmuz, There is no harm having more than one resource for such knowledge.

Why should we invest into infrared satellite tech while we can invest into hyperspectral satellites? İmece with its hyperspectral imaging capabilities is intended for both civilian and military purposes. It can take infrared pics for agricultural activities and etc.

@Atalay what i asking is how many EO/multispectral satellites we need? How many Sar sats and EO/hyperspectral sats we need? Germany is operating 5 or 6 high res SAR satellites over a decade, And German intelligent agency is asking for its satellites? Mit should operate it's satellites like Mossad and CIA. Especially after 15 temmuz, There is no harm having more than one resource for such knowledge.

The answer is in the question. Who has the capability except the USA to develop and operate the below described system ?

Exactly what sorts of objects and substances ARTEMIS is able to pick out of its region-spanning hyperspectral cubes is a military secret. However this briefing pdf given in 2006 by US airforce lab officials suggests that it was expected to pierce overhead camouflage that would deceive optical or thermal sensing; that it would be able to spot disturbed earth and “concealed adits” (that is cave or tunnel entrances invisible from above) and generally “detect and identify” unspecified “targets”.

(An other alternative for us could be high endurance blimps hovering many days on the areas, with necessary advanced spy hardware - otherwise we won't be able to detect terrorists and infiltrants in forest areas as we can't do since many years )

I can't answer your question. But agree with you that MIT needs his own satelittes .
We are too much focused on AirForce demands.

Back
Top Bottom