What's new

Turkish pilots killed by Assad, not crash: leaked documents

Nope... you need to deal with reality... you need to wake up from your dreams.... Syria is already free and will always free.. we will never kneel down to the west and Israel like other nations did.....

Now it's your problem.... and heck you can't even argue my comments and questions about how can Alasad be in office today without the Syrian people...

Syrian people demand their freedom and they will get it, some from minorities should stop betraying the their people, or else they will have no place in Syria. The first thing Syrians should do after liberation is to strip the ones who betrayed Syria from their nationalities.

That sounds frighteningly like an invasion !

Not exactly, Syrians are doing the job pretty well, our countries are just helping out.:smokin:

Syrian people demand their freedom and they will get it, some from minorities should stop betraying the their people, or else they will have no place in Syria. The first thing Syrians should do after liberation is to strip the ones who betrayed Syria from their nationalities.

Who are you to decide??

Again the MAJORITY OF SYRIANS ARE WITH ALASAD... LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF THE MAJORITY ROSE UP ALASAD WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE... HOWEVER ALASAD POWER SOURCE IS THE SYRIAN PEOPLE...

Who are you to decide??

Again the MAJORITY OF SYRIANS ARE WITH ALASAD... LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF THE MAJORITY ROSE UP ALASAD WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE... HOWEVER ALASAD POWER SOURCE IS THE SYRIAN PEOPLE...

:lol:
Yes of course they are.

Syrians have been calling for our help, they don't say where are Muslims but rather Arabs. Check the videos. It's our duty to liberate Syria from traitors.

Jordanian or not Jordanian, your boss is going down anyway.

so according to you arabs are not muslim.Look who is talking about liberating you zionist slave .first try to liberate yourself .
for your information there are more muslim in india then your puppet country .

Reality is reality

Be that as it may an Indian passing a positive comment about Pakistan isn't 'reality' its a 'rarity' ! Usually you guys go out of your way to defame us & vice versa for us to you !

You mean like the Libyans before them ? :disagree:

Exactly, what you tend to call Muslims are just pulling us back and never helped us, look at you and some others, defaming Libyan revolution and calling them names (not necessarily you) because they requested NATO help. Calling (not necessarily you) FSA names and again acting like you know better than them while you have enough problems yourselves. If you can't help then STFU, at least, don't back stab them, they have enough stab wounds in their bodies. Is this the ******* Ummah you are talking about? Let's solve our problems ourselves and stick to yours, no one is teaching u how to deal with the crisis in your countries.

so according to you arabs are not muslim.Look who is talking about liberating you zionist slave .first try to liberate yourself .
for your information there are more muslim in india then your puppet country .

Really? Good for you, you are for me Indian, I don't see religions, so never act like u r one of us.

Exactly, what you tend to call Muslims are just pulling us back and never helped us, look at you and some others, defaming Libyan revolution and calling them names (not necessarily you) because they requested NATO help. Calling (not necessarily you) FSA names and again acting like you know better than them while you have enough problems yourselves. If you can't help then STFU, at least, don't back stab them, they have enough stab wounds in their bodies. Is this the ******* Ummah you are talking about? Let's solve our problems ourselves and stick to yours, no one is teaching u how to deal with the crisis in your countries.

Really? Good for you, you are for me Indian, I don't see religions, so never act like u r one of us.

Thank you allah for not making me zionist slave.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom