What's new

Turkish pilots killed by Assad, not crash: leaked documents

Inshallah all the dictators are going down including Saud And jordon king Goodbye to bad rubbish .

People decide that, you keep yourselves in your poverty. This issue is among Arabs, and you Indian has no place in there.

The only reason why i can't fully label these documents as BS is because of the helmet and the boots which were found on the water floating instead of on the pilots. Which is an indication of they might managed to eject themselves.

But still, it is a really tiny chance. How do you think the bodies were replaced by Syria without detection. I mean even Turkey needed the help of USA in order to recover the bodies, even us didn't have the necessary equipments to recover them. So how did Syria manage to do that, more importantly without getting detected?

TurAr, Let`s assume that the martyr pilots (May Allah be pleased with them) could not or did not manage to eject and the bodies were found in the wreckage. How could it be possible that boots and helmets were released by themselves? Let me tell you the order of TSK and process of an emergency.

- Do not risk your life, eject yourself (if you are not flying on the no people zone do not hesitate to eject)

- After ejection take off your helmet and your boots.

- Activate your signal and you will be rescued.

So these are the orders and process. It is up to you to believe or not, but I assure you something is really hidden from us. That is for sure.

@ BronzePlaque
we are not gonna get anywhere, believe whatever you want to believe my friend.

Anyway, I think I made my points, we will see what the truth is.

Do not forget this, sooner or later the truth is revealed.

Whats happened ? your true account got perma ban at last ? :D

People decide that, you keep yourselves in your poverty. This issue is among Arabs, and you Indian has no place in there.

Allah already decide and reveal from prophet muhammad SAW Hadith about these.
Why you don't start a forum only for saud arabs what the hell you are doing here.
recommended
WWW.arabslaveofsaud.SA

And the people of syria will decide not saud or qatar or turkey or zionist bye bye bad rubbish

Allah already decide and reveal from prophet muhammad SAW Hadith about these.
Why you don't start a forum only for saud arabs what the hell you are doing here.
recommended
WWW.arabslaveofsaud.SA

And the people of syria will decide not saud or qatar or turkey or zionist bye bye bad rubbish

An Indian is not supposed to call for Arab leaders to step down, it's non of your business. You are supposed to talk about geopolitics as we all are doing here. An Indian?! Really!:hitwall:

NOW YOU PRETEND TO BE ARAB?? WHY WEREN'T YOU AN ARAB WHEN IT CAME TO PALESTINE???

MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS :hitwall:

An Indian is not supposed to call for Arab leaders to step down, it's non of your business. You are supposed to talk about geopolitics as we all are doing here. An Indian?! Really!:hitwall:

Whats wrong with India?? do you know much more advanced they are ?? more then an M.E country..... anyways your are Jordanian :hitwall: enough said...

NOW YOU PRETEND TO BE ARAB?? WHY WEREN'T YOU AN ARAB WHEN IT CAME TO PALESTINE???

MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS :hitwall:

Syrians have been calling for our help, they don't say where are Muslims but rather Arabs. Check the videos. It's our duty to liberate Syria from traitors.

Whats wrong with India?? do you know much more advanced they are ?? more then an M.E country..... anyways your are Jordanian :hitwall: enough said...

Jordanian or not Jordanian, your boss is going down anyway.

Turkey did the right thing not to involved in syrian internel matter and only support from outside .Turkey also realised that this arab spring is made in US tag on it and to go to war with syria will effect its economy and we all know turkey is doing very good.
See what is happening around us to Iraq ,Libya,Yemen are good example of foreign intervention and the zionist wants every country around israel to very unstable to wage a big war But allahdulliah they will not launch this Big war till pakistan Has nuclear Bomb i.e the reason we see pakistan in trouble.

An Indian saying something good about Pakistan ! Now I'm confused ! :undecided:

Syrians have been calling for our help, they don't say where are Muslims but rather Arabs. Check the videos. It's our duty to liberate Syria from traitors.

Jordanian or not Jordanian, your boss is going down anyway.

Palestine have been calling for help since 1948........... What kind of person ask NATO to destroy their country?? those traitors are so dumb... they want to destroy a country because of some $$ they get paid... plus the videos you talk about are show only 1% of Syrians.... we all know Syrians love Alasad... if not then why would Alasad be in office now? If the majority rose up Alasad would have been gone long time ago... however Alasad has the power from his people... how can Alasad fight the West, GCC, Turkey and other "Arabs" by himself?? without the Syrian people Alasad would have been gone already... it's a fact that you keep ignoring because your motivation is not democracy and not peace for Syrians but rather taking Syria 1000 years back...

Palestine have been calling for help since 1948........... What kind of person ask NATO to destroy their country?? those traitors are so dumb... they want to destroy a country because of some $$ they get paid... plus the videos you talk about are show only 1% of Syrians.... we all know Syrians love Alasad... if not then why would Alasad be in office now? If the majority rose up Alasad would have been gone long time ago... however Alasad has the power from his people... how can Alasad fight the West, GCC, Turkey and other "Arabs" by himself?? without the Syrian people Alasad would have been gone already... it's a fact that you keep ignoring because your motivation is not democracy and not peace for Syrians but rather taking Syria 1000 years back...

Syria is going to get liberated, and your president is going to be kicked out. deal with it.

Syria is going to get liberated, and your president is going to be kicked out. deal with it.

Nope... you need to deal with reality... you need to wake up from your dreams.... Syria is already free and will always free.. we will never kneel down to the west and Israel like other nations did.....

Now it's your problem.... and heck you can't even argue my comments and questions about how can Alasad be in office today without the Syrian people...

Back
Top Bottom