What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Good of erdogan, he is talking about cheaper price:-). did you listen?

Good of erdogan, he is talking about cheaper price:-). did you listen?
He is manipulating a closed tender, which is a crime.

Not only Turkey's justice system is in shambles, but people are losing their senses of justice.
What the hell is happening to this nation?

Where there is no justice there can't be any development.
Because of this the MİLGEM project is dead in water.

Turkish Assault Boat mock-up that is going to be an advanced stealth equivalent of Kılıc-II class.

-Aselsan Hazar radar
-8 Atmaca SSM inside of body
-4 Akya torpido
-Twice soft-kill
-2 STamp/Mızrak-D Missile Launchers
-1 RAM
-1 76 mm gun

ScreenShot186_zpsa893459b.jpg

Last edited:
Turkish Assault Boat mock-up that is going to be an advanced stealth equivalent of Kılıc-II class.

-Aselsan Hazar radar
-4 Akya torpido
-Twice soft-kill
-1 RAM
-1 76 mm gun

Is 76mm gun will be indigenous ? Any info about that ?

Also which company's design is this ?... Did our officials decide to build this ship as a final decision?

Last edited:
Also which company's design is this ?... Did our officials decide to build this ship as a final decision?

For big naval programs, Tender processes are run to pass production of existing design to a private company. Feasibility and Design issues are belongs to Savunma Teknolojileri Mühendislik (STM).

Sure no :) But i thought SSM can give shoulder...

Don't worry, MKE has licence of almost all type guns which is designed by foreign institutes worldwide. When it is needed, They are going to start production...

Last edited:

-Aselsan Hazar radar
-4 Akya torpido
-Twice soft-kill
-1 RAM
-1 76 mm gun

Over weaponize for an assault boat. By the way, good looking boat. Reminds me of Vispy class.

You know what ? I must admit that this ship overcame my love for MİLGEM... This is so beautiful. After all these improvements, experiences i can't imagine our 2 future beauties TF-2000 & TF-100... :cool:

Last edited:
Over weaponize for an assault boat. By the way, good looking boat. Reminds me of Vispy class.
Only addition on Kilic II class seems to be the torpedo launchers.... and I don't understand why they are necessary either.

But the bigger question is, why did they think one RAM is enough? We don't expect missiles from front all of a sudden?
@cabatli_53?
What's the logic behind this?
You know what ? I must admit that this ship overcomed my love for MİLGEM... This is so beautiful. After all these improvements, experiences i can't imagine our 2 future beauties TF-2000 & TF-100... :cool:
You have a veird taste of aesthetics ... this is fugly to my eyes.. bridge in the center of the ship.. huge bow

@cabatli_53 Are there any info about it's size, engine type, engine performance, like max. speed etc ? Or other specs ?

BTW ship is loaded so heavy with weapons... And i think this is so good... 8-)

@cabatli_53 Are there any info about it's size, engine type, engine performance, like max. speed etc ? Or other specs ?
Probably CODOG engine with over 32 knots max speed
BTW ship is loaded so heavy with weapons... And i think this is so good... 8-)
too heavily arming a small craft is an amateurs' mistake... look at iranian navy, you'll understand

But I don't think that's the case here... I just wanna know why they have to mount torpedo launchers... and why there. The ship doesn't have any CIWS at the bow. Why?

Sorry to burst your bubble but to me this looks like a crappy design.[/quote]

Only addition on Kilic II class seems to be the torpedo launchers.... and I don't understand why they are necessary either.

But the bigger question is, why did they think one RAM is enough? We don't expect missiles from front all of a sudden?
@cabatli_53?
What's the logic behind this?

You have a veird taste of aesthetics ... this is fugly to my eyes.. bridge in the center of the ship.. huge bow

Plus Mizrak-D (Naval variant of regular Mizrak?). What is this good for? Sea to land mission.

Btw, one RAM is enough for this craft. They has a max speed of 70km/h maybe more, I guess. If it's needed it can turn immediately.

-Aselsan Hazar radar
-4 Akya torpido
-Twice soft-kill
-1 RAM
-1 76 mm gun

Does ASSAULT refer to a prime function of attack (as in Fast ATTACK Craft) or landing (as in amphibious ASSAULT vehicle)? If the latter, what is the assault capacity and capability?

Plus Mizrak-D (Naval variant of regular Mizrak?). What is this good for? Sea to land mission.

Btw, one RAM is enough for this craft. They has a max speed of 70km/h maybe more, I guess. If it's needed it can turn emititly.

Yes MIZRAK-D is for naval platforms... 'D' stands for 'Deniz' meaning 'sea'...

Back
Top Bottom