What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

One of the reasons why Erdogan lost Istanbul was due to immigration. You can't just let migrants come into the country - attack, rob and rape our people whilst not even being able to prosecute them after the fact. Or at least identify them before they come in and put them in a detention center to isolate the good migrants from the bad one's.

This is the problem I have with Islamic conservatives because they think that 'one ummah' is a means for everybody to migrate everywhere and don't take into the account any negative consequences.

Same type of shit is happening in Bosnia recently and quiet frankly is pissing me off because muslim led government won't do shit.

Open borders spelled the end for many Islamic Empires themselves.

When you have open borders the country cant maintain this much people not to mention this allowed various other peoples to infiltrate the country not to mention criminals and bandits but also the spread of disease too among immigrants.

Strong borders benefits the country itself.

“The detention of six of our citizens by illegal militia forces linked to Haftar is an action that amounts to banditry and piracy. We expect the immediate release of our citizens. If not, Haftar’s forces will become legitimate targets,” Turkey’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

https://www.trthaber.com/haber/gund...erbest-birakilmalarini-bekliyoruz-421283.html

This desert bedouins only understand the language of violenge. They already declare an unofficial war against us, so we have a legitimate reason to punish them. I hope they will release our citizens but if they don't, lets make an example of them.

This desert bedouins only understand the language of violenge. They already declare an unofficial war against us, so we have a legitimate reason to punish them. I hope they will release our citizens but if they don't, lets make an example of them.

Bedouins are nomads themselves just like the Turks.

Lets reply back with the same words which is brute force and violence thats the only language nomads understand.

If haftar and his bastards want war then the Turks shall give them a war. Honestly a lot of people think our Nomad genes are dead they aint dead any time somebody pisses off the Turks, Turks are more than willing to unleash the Hun within them.

So what can the reply be considering Libya is a bit far away from Turkish borders?

So what can the reply be considering Libya is a bit far away from Turkish borders?

Legimate Goverment of Libya is loyal to us, so we already have a foothold. And distance between Antalya and Bingazi is 1109 km. So it is possible to strike with tanker planes and F-16's... and navy together. Of course it is worst case scenario but it is possible. We can strike an area of 300 km. with SOM's...
fd15280eb1334de785cad39611648876_6.jpg

Last edited:
fd15280eb1334de785cad39611648876_6.jpg

Legimate Goverment of Libya is loyal to us, so we already have a foothold. And distance between Antalya and Bingazi is 1109 km. So it is possible to strike with tanker planes and F-16's... and navy together. Of course it is worst case scenario but it is possible. We can strike an area of 300 km. with SOM's...

That was exactly what I was thinking too- tanker planes and F-16s plus some SOMs and why not even the Popeyes that should be retired soon- better throw them on their heads instead of retiring them without even using them.

It will be a nice training session for our Air Force, it will boost the morale in the people of Turkey too and most importantly it will be a nice message to our enemies in the Mediterranean too.

images

images

I posted these pictures because haftar the bitch can suck on it. Turks are back to Libya, baby!!!!

GNA lacks Artillery some of our retired M107/110 some cheap rocket launchers and MANPAD's would help them a lot.

And of course basic combat training, they have no clue how to hold the rifle correctly it's more like spray and pray.

If Turkey had properly responded by bombing the s*** out of Assad and his militia, when they bombed the 10th observation post and killed a Turkish soldier, none of this would have happened.

This is the Turkish leadership's lack of decisiveness, which has led to a moron taking Turks as hostages and destroying a Turkish UAV.

Time to show all of them their place.

GNA lacks Artillery some of our retired M107/110 some cheap rocket launchers and MANPAD's would help them a lot.

And of course basic combat training, they have no clue how to hold the rifle correctly it's more like spray and pray.
We just gave them few Kirpi's and they already libareted some areas from Haftar... so just think what will happen when we gave them more.

Bayraktar TB2 filmed in Lybia.

I do not think it was operated by GNA.

Bayraktar TB2 filmed in Lybia.

I do not think it was operated by GNA.
It looks like Bayraktar... Of course I am not certain, but yes it looks like it. Btw, Haftar said, they shot down Turkish drones, where is the wreckage?

It looks like Bayraktar... Of course I am not certain, but yes it looks like it. Btw, Haftar said, they shot down Turkish drones, where is the wreckage?

He said that they destroyed it on the ground at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom