What's new

Turkey's science state council halts publication of evolution books

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so glad this story is a fake. Otherwise our sons of monkey citizens would storm in Turkey.
Everyone must bee free in their bleifs..

Hurriyet always is an anti-AKP media instutiton..it support overt or covert every circles that anti goverenment no matter they are PKK or Assad regime..

im so glad this story is a fake. Otherwise our sons of monkey citizens would storm in Turkey.

Hurriyet always is an anti-AKP media instutiton..it support overt or covert every circles that anti goverenment no matter they are PKK or Assad regime..

Explain, with examples if possible...

Explain, with examples if possible...

psychological warfare support.. ...it is the policy rather than giving a single example...
look at the news and comments about killing 3 members of PKK in that instutitions...As if they are 3 important politicians or bureucrats of Turkey.

psychological warfare support.. ...it is the policy rather than giving a single example...
look at the news and comments about killing 3 members of PKK in that instutitions...As if they are 3 important politicians or bureucrats of Turkey.

Send the link

link ??? :)
i just told you it is a policy...but if you want take glance over last days of that paper...

and ithink it was 2-3 days ago PMinister erdogan said in a his speech we were always left alone in struggle with terorism of PKK by main media instutitons...he complained many times about this matter before..

Furthermore ihave no need PM complains to perceive that reality...i had already realised that...

link ??? :)
i just told you it is a policy...but if you want take glance over last days of that paper...

and ithink it was 2-3 days ago PMinister erdogan said in a his speech we were always left alone in struggle with terorism of PKK by main media instutitons...he complained many times about this matter before..

Furthermore ihave no need PM complains to perceive that reality...i had already realised that...

Yeah, i can see that :)

You are accusing one of the most respected newspaper of Turkey with supporting terrorism. And instead of presenting proofs to back your claims, you are quoting what Erdo said :D

There are so many unauthentic craps are floating in Turkish and Egyptian media that belittle and malign the ruling party. This in my view is misusing the Media freedom. They must understand the difference between criticism and maligning.

There are so many unauthentic craps are floating in Turkish and Egyptian media that belittle and malign the ruling party. This in my view is misusing the Media freedom. They must understand the difference between criticism and maligning.
I don't know about the Egyptian media, but here in Turkey Erdo's followers has their own media to do their own maligning :)

I see what you did there !!!!

They do that kind of stuff whenever they need to change the topic and manipulate the public. Now people are focused on Paris assassinations so no need for AKP to talk about abortion or headscarf or some other BS

These news was published by lots of different newspapers, only reason why you blame Hürriyet is because they publish news in english :) It's okay

Actually I saw Greeks were always used the articles from hurriyet news to attack Turkey in WaFF

This fake news is too stupid so I think they just want to blame AKP

Yeah, i can see that :)

You are accusing one of the most respected newspaper of Turkey with supporting terrorism. And instead of presenting proofs to back your claims, you are quoting what Erdo said :D

if Hurriyet most respected paper then its boss Aydin dogan who has no any factory but has billions-$ is the most honest bussinesman of Turkey. Any your objections my mate?

what a pity that Hurriyet's file filled with full of shame of democracy, frreedom and curroptions..It always was alongside with army generals in assault and conspricay aganist civil goverrnments and blackmailed or supported governments in return of low intrest rated governments credit or looting tenders.

in which country of the world it was possible earning 5-6 billions-$ Only by selling papers within a few years
since its free govenment milk cutt off they applied a covert emnity policy againist AKP governments..
i have no any objection with your opposite opinions toward govenmnent.. Very Respect that. But have objection with your actions of trying to identify a paper as most respected that its past filled with curroptions..

Edit: you want an exam?...then remember Aydin Dogan when he urgently called PM of Turkey MesutYilmaz to his home and met him with pyjamas.

Actually I saw Greeks were always used the articles from hurriyet news to attack Turkey in WaFF

This fake news is too stupid so I think they just want to blame AKP

you emphasized the critic point more well than me that i meant.

Turkish academics will be free to wear headscarf

YÖK's draft law also states that students in higher education cannot be discriminated against for their political view, religion, language, race, gender, choice of dress or any other reasons.

World Bulletin / News Desk
The Higher Education Board (YÖK) proposed and submitted a draft law to the Education Ministry on Tuesday seeking to prohibit discrimination against academics based on their background, gender, religion or choice of dress, and if approved by the ministry, the law will allow headscarved women to teach in universities.
YÖK's draft law also states that students in higher education cannot be discriminated against for their political view, religion, language, race, gender, choice of dress or any other reasons.
The headscarf ban that has prevented students wearing headscarves from receiving an education at Turkish universities was lifted by YÖK in 2010, but several universities still impose the ban. If the new draft law goes through the ministry, individuals who discriminate against students may have to face the courts for their actions.

Turkish academics will be free to wear headscarf | Politics | World Bulletin

The sole reason why i like Hürriyet:
895439552.jpg

Their motto says; "Turkey is Turks'."

All newspapers in Turkey are biased that much is known. You'd expect your news sources to be a little more objective but everybody has political interests and they sacrifice their jobs for it.

This is pretty much why journalism is so screwed.

The sole reason why i like Hürriyet:
895439552.jpg

Their motto says; "Turkey is Turks'."

All newspapers in Turkey are biased that much is known. You'd expect your news sources to be a little more objective but everybody has political interests and they sacrifice their jobs for it.

This is pretty much why journalism is so screwed.

Turkey is for everyone who respects the flag and the unity of Turkey, regardless of his or her race.

Turkish academics will be free to wear headscarf

I am with every kind of freedom movements. There are some females whom have been forced by relatives and families to wear hejab. I wait to see which kind of support the government will provide for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom