What's new

Turkey's science state council halts publication of evolution books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey is for everyone who respects the flag and the unity of Turkey, regardless of his or her race.

I am with every kind of freedom movements. There are some females whom have been forced by relatives and families to wear hejab. I wait to see which kind of support the government will provide for them.

I think, forced Hijab may be prevalent in rural Turkey and this or any other decision won't affect that. This decision is specifically for University teachers and in my view it is a sign of maturity. How could that be banned in a (99%) Muslim country. Even we have few headscarved students and teachers in Indian universities.

I think, forced Hijab may be prevalent in rural Turkey and this or any other decision won't affect that. This decision is specifically for University teachers and in my view it is a sign of maturity. How could that be banned in a (99%) Muslim country. Even we have few headscarved students and teachers in Indian universities.

As I said I have no problem with selective hejab, but Turkey's government support for women is not comparable with their western counterparts at all. Turkey should not only grow economically. The goal is not to be a non-oil dependent Saudi! This is time to move forward in all aspects.

in antoher word, i think those who accept themselves as sons of monkey they should accepted themselves as sons of animal too if im not mistaken.

in reality the dialectic of evolution theory dates back to thousands years befor BC by little distinctions. It is not totaly a new theory by Darwin in 19 century. Darwin only addet it some scientific falsehoods in order to eliminate or weaken other religious barriers in front of Zionism. it may smells like a consipricy theory but unfortunately true.
Darwin was a zionist. Zionists never beleive in evolution theory.

I think he was Mason :D

In similar cases Islamists uses either Zionist or Mason arguments :D

in antoher word, i think those who accept themselves as sons of monkey they should accepted themselves as sons of animal too if im not mistaken.

in reality the dialectic of evolution theory dates back to thousands years befor BC by little distinctions. It is not totaly a new theory by Darwin in 19 century. Darwin only addet it some scientific falsehoods in order to eliminate or weaken other religious barriers in front of Zionism. it may smells like a consipricy theory but unfortunately true.
Darwin was a zionist. Zionists never beleive in evolution theory.

This theory does not say Human was monkey, as if this is true we should see some monkeys evaluating to the humankind just now. This theory says every creature has it's development procedure. the similarity of ancient humans to monkey does not mean human once was a monkey.

here is my favourite conspiracy; god created adam he was living in heaven, eve is later created to be his companion, and there was this forbidden tree, satan tricked her and damn woman ate from it... subsequently they were expelled from heaven and we end up here. the biggest jewish conspiracy is god itself.... or for some ''arabized version of a jewish conspiracy''

I afraid this monkeys and humans thing is not even in top 10

and for sure there are plenty of forums out there where people discuss this silly issue why to bring it here to PDF which is I guess a defence forum..

the similarity of ancient humans to monkey does not mean human once was a monkey.

where are the proofs of real ancient men who similar to monkey?
where are the proofs of inter types/sort of semi-monkey or semi-human between todays monkeys and humans
while scienstist easily countinously find numerous fosils of dinozaurrs and many other creatures that died tens millions years ago why they cannot find substantial fossils or skeletons belong to inter types between monkeys and humans..All that they put in the musem some parts of skull and bones. some of them officially came out of fake.

the earliest examples of human skeletons found is the same as today modern people..

This theory does not say Human was monkey, as if this is true we should see some monkeys evaluating to the humankind just now. This theory says every creature has it's development procedure. the similarity of ancient humans to monkey does not mean human once was a monkey.

The 'so you believe humans are descendants of apes' argument is nothing but non-historical. We didn't emerged from apes; we only share the same ancestor.

The 'so you believe humans are descendants of apes' argument is nothing but non-historical. We didn't emerged from apes; we only share the same ancestor.

Haaain? IrTab needs more information to process! Error! Error!

For the first time, scientists discovered extraterrestrial fossils on a meteorite and you are still sitting here, debating the theory of evolution :bad facepalm:

Turkey is for everyone who respects the flag and the unity of Turkey, regardless of his or her race.
"Türk" is defined by the following statement by the Turkish constitution "those who are tied with citizenship to the republic of Turkey" so it has nothing to do with racism.

here is my favourite conspiracy; god created adam he was living in heaven, eve is later created to be his companion, and there was this forbidden tree, satan tricked her and damn woman ate from it... subsequently they were expelled from heaven and we end up here. the biggest jewish conspiracy is god itself.... or for some ''arabized version of a jewish conspiracy''

I afraid this monkeys and humans thing is not even in top 10

and for sure there are plenty of forums out there where people discuss this silly issue why to bring it here to PDF which is I guess a defence forum..

Even you are right I never suggest this trend. Majority of Turkish nation are Muslim. The supporters of secularism should not miss nation support. Saving secularism in Turkey with any cost is the only important thing for Turkey's future. Never scarify it for anything else my brother. Bana ne jewiS ne halt etti? :D

And nobody in turkey opposed this. I hope there is big rally planned against this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom