What's new

Turkey's national MBT Altay Introduction

Iran kicked PJAKs *** Turkey cant do the same to pkk they are scared shitless from kurds

With same logic, I will try to compose something...

USA army attacked on Taliban and bombed them day and night all way but They can't finish so Taliban is actively performing terrorist attacks. USA can't do what Iran did to PJAK and they are scared?

Russian army is regularly attacking on chechen militants but Chechens are already performing actions so USA can't do what Iran did to PJAK and they are scared?

You mean Iran have much more capable army so You did what Russia or Turkey or England or USA can't do ? I really wonder Who you are? Allah's special army which was sent to Earth to do what others can't ? Why don't you tell us PJAK militants You dealed with, agreed on pulling their troops back to concantrate more on Turkish borders. To hide the deal, Iran performed a large scale attack on PJAK camps to reveal a strength propaganda like "Iran strong" army wiped PJAK out of the map...

Altay prototype waiting for Roketsan armours.

r48t5.jpg

I'm hearing this ToT much from our Pakistani posters... Like "We should get these Tank, Helicopters, etc, with ToT"

While we are brotherly nations and got good relations. I want to point out something.

So, we spend $1.2 billion on R&D for this tank and should we give away just like that.... I dunno. :undecided:

well i heard muslim women from present day india and pakistan sold all their gold to send money to turkey so they can win the war against the greeks so why can't we get tot with purchase of tanks?

well i heard muslim women from present day india and pakistan sold all their gold to send money to turkey so they can win the war against the greeks so why can't we get tot with purchase of tanks?

We are all aware and grateful for Pakistanis contribution to our independence war.

But you are talking like ToT has no financial value at all. If you apply the same logic we should even supply you Altay tanks for free.

Another option is, we can trade ToT's.. like Altay Tanks ToT for Babur missile, Nuclear ToT, etc....

I will try to explain the situation with one example. Turkish Undersecretariat of Defence industry is transfering almost 1 billion $ for Aselsan/Roketsan collaboration for only research&development of low and medium altitude air defence missile systems, 550-600 million $ for Altay MBT. When the missiles and Altay prototypes matured, A new contact worth billion $, will be signed for production of them. I mean Turkey is paying billion $ to own institutes to achieve something while considering all risk factors which may affects national security so Same condition should also be considered and accepted by brother states' public While making trade among eachothers. Nothing comes free excluding extreme conditions related with humanitarian problems and difficult conditions of brother states...

Indication of being brother state is about calling Azerbaijan, Pakistan like countries for partnership for critical programs to open/reach/earn/share all critical technologies bro.

We are all aware and grateful for Pakistanis contribution to our independence war.

But you are talking like ToT has no financial value at all. If you apply the same logic we should even supply you Altay tanks for free.

Another option is, we can trade ToT's.. like Altay Tanks ToT for Babur missile, Nuclear ToT, etc....

I want KSA and turkey to have nukes in near future.

im saying don't give it for free, but with a good order of tanks from turkey, i mean pakistan will buy tanks and helicopters from you guys, not like we are going to be competition for you guys on the market or anything lol.

Sir KSA has given you oil several times Mr it was giving you oil after nuclear tests when USA and all other nations were banning you Mr KSA has give you rupees when no other nation was ready to give you anything Mr Mr KSA has give you huge sums of money Mr and they are still giving you Mr and its UAE and Saudi Arabia who are still making different things in Kashmir which was hit by earth quake Mr keep your bias based on lies aside Mr and by the way that oil from Saudi Arabia was free one of your government officer betrayed Pakistan and revealed this to USA and other nations which resulted in stoppage still they give you lot of money Mr

ok Mr
on some other threads I will quote you the examples Mr.. lets not spoil the the thread Mr
when Americans stopped the Pakistan from Iran gas pipeline they asked KSA Mr to give us some concessions on Oil Mr. its true Mr
what you say about charities in the past is also true but that came with a price we are paying right now in every city Mr

I have no Bias against any other country mister
I am only Biased towards Pakistan. Mr

ok Mr
on some other threads I will quote you the examples Mr.. lets not spoil the the thread Mr
when Americans stopped the Pakistan from Iran gas pipeline they asked KSA Mr to give us some concessions on Oil Mr. its true Mr
what you say about charities in the past is also true but that came with a price we are paying right now in every city Mr

I have no Bias against any other country mister
I am only Biased towards Pakistan. Mr
Mr I am talking about after nuclear tests for at least 6 year oil was given free mr know facts before talking

Mr I am talking about after nuclear tests for at least 6 year oil was given free mr know facts before talking

ok Mr
whatever you say Mr
but dont forget what I said, its really selfish to keep expecting charity from our Islamic brothers. there is a limit to everything

ok Mr
whatever you say Mr
but dont forget what I said, its really selfish to keep expecting charity from our Islamic brothers. there is a limit to everything
Mr yes I agree but that is unfortunately because of our corrupt governments Mr

I will try to explain the situation with one example. Turkish Undersecretariat of Defence industry is transfering almost 1 billion $ for Aselsan/Roketsan collaboration for only research&development of low and medium altitude air defence missile systems, 550-600 million $ for Altay MBT. When the missiles and Altay prototypes matured, A new contact worth billion $, will be signed for production of them. I mean Turkey is paying billion $ to own institutes to achieve something while considering all risk factors which may affects national security so Same condition should also be considered and accepted by brother states' public While making trade among eachothers. Nothing comes free excluding extreme conditions related with humanitarian problems and difficult conditions of brother states...

Indication of being brother state is about calling Azerbaijan, Pakistan like countries for partnership for critical programs to open/reach/earn/share all critical technologies bro.

I hate ataturk. No offense to you if you like him.

im saying don't give it for free, but with a good order of tanks from turkey, i mean pakistan will buy tanks and helicopters from you guys, not like we are going to be competition for you guys on the market or anything lol.
To be honest, i am sure Turkey will give all TOT Pakistan might need, but they mostly dont mention it in Public may be because of the pressure from other countries. It is the same with Azerbaijan.

Can KSA, UAE and Jordan along with other Middle Eastern countries join Altay or Al-Khalid-II?
Im dont think UAE or Jordan will be interested about it, but they might do the assembly line in the future, as some turkish army land vehicles is resembled in some middle eastern countries.
Altay will sell a lot i think, Azerbaijan and all those countries need this tank bank i really wish it gets into production line as soon as possible..

Altay prototype waiting for Roketsan armours.

r48t5.jpg
Is that 12.7 mm weapon station(just above the red circle) on top of the tank? shouldnt it be more behind as in IDEF 2013? Actually, i like this version more, because i always thought, how will it fire forward from behind to low targets? any info?

Back
Top Bottom