Turkey's Erdoan says he wants to visit Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

silko

Reaction score
Turkey's Erdoğan says he wants to visit Gaza

v6uazs.jpg

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the most popular figure across the Arab world due to his staunch support for Gazans, has said he is planning to visit Gaza after his trip to Egypt later this month.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday ahead of his visit to Turkish Cyprus, Erdoğan said he wants to visit Gaza, but that plans are not definite yet. “If conditions are right, I will consider a visit to Gaza,” Erdoğan said, adding that the Turkish Foreign Ministry is currently working on it and that his plans to visit Gaza will be shaped according to the results of the ministry's preparations.

Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç said in a televised interview last Wednesday that Erdoğan is expected to proceed to Egypt after his visit to Turkish Cyprus. But he also said that his visit to Egypt will be in 10 days, or around July 23.

Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu also planned to visit Gaza during his scheduled visit to Israel in 2009, but later changed his mind about the trip to the Jewish state because of Israeli objection to Davutoğlu's desire to also visit Gaza as well as other Palestinian territories.

Egypt said late in May that it will open its only crossing with the Gaza Strip, significantly easing a four-year blockade on the Hamas-ruled territory.

This gives Gaza Palestinians a way to freely enter and exit their territory for the first time since 2007, when Hamas overran the territory, and Israel and Egypt closed the crossings.

Senior Turkish officials traditionally visit Palestinian territories whenever they pay a visit to Israel. Yet, Israeli officials seemed to prefer that Davutoğlu not visit Israel as he insisted on also going to the Palestinian territories, Turkish media then reported

Turkey's Erdo

china.xinjiang.map.lg.jpg

dogu-turkistan.jpg

uygur-katliam.jpg

:china:

Palestinians are living more more better conditions than Uyghur Muslims.

china.xinjiang.map.lg.jpg

:china:

Palestinians are living more more better conditions than Uyghur Muslims.

how do you know. have u ever been both gaza and uyghur? there are more than 1 bil people living in china.

1) It is imposiblle for china government to provide same wealth for all its citizens.
2) China is not imposing blocade to 1.5 mil uyghur people.
3) China does not ban building/health materials to enter uyghur region
4) China does not ban trade and sentence millions of uyghur to poverty.

Every uyghur have same right with chinese like we have same rights with kurds in turkey. Comparing china with gaza is realy nonsense.

@avrasya

How do you know that? Have you ever been to China or Urimqi? Or heve you ever meet an Uighur who tries to find his and his peoples freedom? What source do you have to prove for your claims? There is a communist government which censors everything and controls media.... Every year China kills thousands of Uighurs and claims they were drug seller. Do you believe this? You know whats going on in Palestine coz Israeli gov. doesnt censors everything. How about China-Urumqi?

China has assimilating program for Ughurs since long time. Come on dude, you really think Uighurs have better life than Palestinians?

@avrasya

How do you know that? Have you ever been to China or Urimqi? Or heve you ever meet an Uighur who tries to find his and his peoples freedom? What source do you have to prove for your claims? There is a communist government which censors everything and controls media.... Every year China kills thousands of Uighurs and claims they were drug seller. Do you believe this? You know whats going on in Palestine coz Israeli gov. doesnt censors everything. How about China-Urumqi?

China has assimilate program for Ughurs since long time. Come on dude, you really think Uighurs have better life than Palestinians?

Urumqi is a nice city. Ever becoming more modern. But yes, it is hard to say anything about the human rights record over there. In contrast to the Palestinian territories, it is possible that it may potentially be worse over there - as in a virtual police state.

Urumqi is a nice city. Ever becoming more modern. But yes, it is hard to say anything about the human rights record over there. In contrast to the Palestinian territories, it is possible that it may potentially be worse over there - as in a virtual police state.

As i said china's population is 1 bl. We all know that there are some issues about freedom in china but it is same for all its citizens.

@avrasya

China has assimilate program for Ughurs since long time. Come on dude, you really think Uighurs have better life than Palestinians?

Situation in gaza is totaly different. Israel is imposing blocade and preventing necessery material, trade and almost everything into gaza. People in gaza and people in israel do not have same rights.

how can you compare gaza and uyghur.

And i must add something. Why do you guys proposing that we have to only deal with one issue at a time. Why turkish help to palestina irritate some turks that much ?

Situation in gaza is totaly different.
Of course:

1) Uyghur dont fire rockets at Chinese civilians.
2) Uyghur dont call for Chinese extermination.
3) Life standards in Gaza are much higher.

Israel is imposing blocade and preventing necessery material, trade and almost everything into gaza.
Gaza borders Egypt. You can enter whatever u wish through there.

Of course:

1) Uyghur dont fire rockets at Chinese civilians.
2) Uyghur dont call for Chinese extermination.
3) Life standards in Gaza are much higher.

Gaza borders Egypt. You can enter whatever u wish through there.

palestinians get up from their bed and say hey look there is israel,lets fire some rockets.

and that border opened because your tiny little dictator is no more there.

how do you know. have u ever been both gaza and uyghur? there are more than 1 bil people living in china.

1) It is imposiblle for china government to provide same wealth for all its citizens.
2) China is not imposing blocade to 1.5 mil uyghur people.
3) China does not ban building/health materials to enter uyghur region
4) China does not ban trade and sentence millions of uyghur to poverty.

Every uyghur have same right with chinese like we have same rights with kurds in turkey. Comparing china with gaza is realy nonsense.

Are you a joke? Even you don't know that how many Uyghurs do live in East Turkistan (not China).

Do you know these?
1. Uyghurs girls have to work lonely in different places of China. Do you know that what does this it mean for a alone girl?
2. Uyghur families can not have more than one child. If a woman is pregnant for second child, she have to make currettage even if baby at 7 months.
3. China wanted to victims' families to bullet costs which used for kill to uyghur civilians.

Do you want to learn more?

@avrasya

I am sorry but i dont believe that Palestinians have worst life than Uighurs. Proposing and irritate? i dont think so. We are bored than backstabber arabs and their problems. They got what they deserved.

We do not understand why always Palestininas come first and you never talk about Uighurs? Arnt they Muslim? Or did they backstab Ottoman? Why this makes you annoyed? i mean Uighur issue.. I remember we had good relation with Jews and Israel since Ottoman empire. A few boned head ruined it a few years ago. It doesnt mean Israel innocent. Israel have alot mistakes but why did we ruin this relation for Palestinians? I dont remember that arabs tried to help us when we in need. I know that Palestinian flag's mean is "Fighting Against Ottoman". Its colours are symbol of Arab rebellion.

They have trained pkk members in 80's. syria, iran and iraq are/were helping pkk and they are arab also except iran. So why do you hate Uighurs? Why do you always advocate China ? And why are you alwasy hypocrite and double standarded?

@avrasya

I am sorry but i dont believe that Palestinians have worst life than Uighurs. Proposing and irritate? i dont think so. We are bored than backstabber arabs and their problems. They got what they deserved.

We do not understand why always Palestininas come first and you never talk about Uighurs? Arnt they Muslim? Or did they backstab Ottoman? Why this makes you annoyed? i mean Uighur issue.. I remember we had good relation with Jews and Israel since Ottoman empire. A few boned head ruined it a few years ago. It doesnt mean Israel innocent. Israel have alot mistakes but why did we ruin this relation for Palestinians? I dont remember that arabs tried to help us when we in need. I know that Palestinian flag's mean is "Fighting Against Ottoman". Its colours are symbol of Arab rebellion.

They have trained pkk members in 80's. syria, iran and iraq are/were helping pkk and they are arab also except iran. So why do you hate Uighurs? Why do you always advocate China ? And why are you alwasy hypocrite and double standarded?

the topic is about erdogan visiting egypt and maybe, visit palestine. i dont understand why you get east-turkistan into the picture from! when erdogan visits china i hope he visits uighurs. but please dont start a turkey/east-turkistan vs china war.

just a little note mehmet, i havent heard that iran were helping pkk. infact they do fight against pjak. the iranian wing of pkk.

but saying all the arabs backstabbed us is wrong. i wouldnt blame moroccans for example for backstabbing us! only some of the arab countries in the area around israel.

i dont know about egypt, libya and algeria. if someone could give me some info on if they also backstabbed us it would be nice. because as far as i know those arabs had nothing to do with the backstabbing issue!

@silko

Firstly, i didnt bring up Uighur issue. i know what the topic is it !! if you read all the comments aganin you will know who started this first. Secondly, Iran were helping pkk in 80's and 90's. i dont know how old are you? but its the truth dude ...

About arabs, North african countries and their people are not arab. If we say arab it means the middle-east counties and their people.backstabing, who do you blame i dont care. But the truth is Palestinians were backstaber and their flag i/were the symbol of arab rebellion, google can help you... war, i do not start or will start a war dont worry. ( i can ask also that why do you want Turkiye/Palestine vs Israel war? )

And i ask one more time. Why do you hate Uighurs? Tell us why do you support and advocate china? or Why are you double standared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom