What's new

Turkey's diplomatic rise

First of all, I need to understand your way of thinking when you say, "world religions does evolve". What do you exactly mean by that.

If the Prophet lived today, (depends on where) he would wear different, which suits him best. I don't say every Muslim has to wear like today Arabs, that's something I would never say and nor did I. I just said, men and women have specific areas which have to be covered, and I really care less with what they cover it, it just has to be proper.

In Islam, both men and women are equal in value before the "eyes" of Allah (swt). You can't force a man to be pregnant, and you can't force a woman to work on hard physical conditions, the western community really mix things very much. Both men and women have their own strenghts and weaknesses. Ensure that you don't mix Islam with todays Muslim families, opression of women is not a part of Islam, women have their very own rights.

If you ask me, I would prefer a society where women took care of womens work. Where hospitals had both male and female doctors, where male doctors were operating with male patients and vice versa. Same with schools and what ever comes in mind. This isn't opression either, and I believe this would've been much more effective too, both economically and psycologically.

If you believe in something, you don't question it. Or you don't believe it, you doubt it.

You have hit the nail on the head there:victory:

In the UK, when it comes to women's rights it is all or nothing. There are only two kinds of rights that a women can have in that she can either do all the jobs that a man can or is not allowed to work at all. What is required is the correct balance. Women need to become doctors(female patients), teachers(female students) but what they should not be doing is managing in an office environment(way too emotionaly driven to make profesional decisions) or become riot police(too physically weak).

First of all, I need to understand your way of thinking when you say, "world religions does evolve". What do you exactly mean by that.

If the Prophet lived today, (depends on where) he would wear different, which suits him best. I don't say every Muslim has to wear like today Arabs, that's something I would never say and nor did I. I just said, men and women have specific areas which have to be covered, and I really care less with what they cover it, it just has to be proper.

In Islam, both men and women are equal in value before the "eyes" of Allah (swt). You can't force a man to be pregnant, and you can't force a woman to work on hard physical conditions, the western community really mix things very much. Both men and women have their own strenghts and weaknesses. Ensure that you don't mix Islam with todays Muslim families, opression of women is not a part of Islam, women have their very own rights.

If you ask me, I would prefer a society where women took care of womens work. Where hospitals had both male and female doctors, where male doctors were operating with male patients and vice versa. Same with schools and what ever comes in mind. This isn't opression either, and I believe this would've been much more effective too, both economically and psycologically.

If you believe in something, you don't question it. Or you don't believe it, you doubt it.

World religions evolve in the sense that Church accepting gay rights etc. At first Church said all scientific discoveries as hearsay. Yet it evolved to accept them. But I think Islam is just stuck in 6th century. If Arabs have their way they would much rather have it that way.

Blind trust on anything is idiotic. Anyways I don't want to get into religion as it is not allowed in this forum. I think your statement is ambiguous when you say you didn't ask them to wear Islamic yet at the same time you want them to cover up certain parts.

Regarding the bold part, I find it hard to believe that GOD would worry about attires anyway. I feel sorry that you don't think that it has something to do with the time they lived in.

When Muslim countries doesn't allow others to wear western dresses in their country, then I don't see how you can justify a protest against a secular country not allowing a religious dress in their country.

You have hit the nail on the head there:victory:

In the UK, when it comes to women's rights it is all or nothing. There are only two kinds of rights that a women can have in that she can either do all the jobs that a man can or is not allowed to work at all. What is required is the correct balance. Women need to become doctors(female patients), teachers(female students) but what they should not be doing is managing in an office environment(way too emotionaly driven to make profesional decisions) or become riot police(too physically weak).

I am sorry you didn't learn anything about personal freedom even after living in a developed society. Pity. Religion is conveniently used to suppress expression. So tomorrow if I and a female would want to move in together, would that be a problem to you? Aren't we consented adults, what rights do you have on us?

Explain to me how can Turkey rise when EU don't want them, and Chinese trade route will go from midterrenian sea. Damn, openoffice writer makes me a spelling anti-bee. the turk's response to uighur unrest in xianjiang makes them an un-worthy partner. it's good practice to support people with same belief and ethnicity, but it you fail to grasp politics, it's not going to be a realiable worldly partner of china.
well, turkey is independent country they can do whatever they wish best for themselves.
strange isn't it? sitting on the bridge, and nobody is going to pay toll.

thank you..at least you wrote something related to the thread..i didnt understand the relation between Turkey's rise and the membership of the EU..we are talking about the EU that is trying to save its a$$ from the financial crisis..and greece the country that allegedly balance Turkey in Balkans and the Aegan sea is bankrupt..French policy-makers are such idiots,thinking that greece can balance Turkey..they have always supported greece against us but they are going to understand that they have to cooperate with us in that region..here is the french-kiss below:

i dont want to understate the importance of the EU membership but Turkey has its own hinterland and if it increases its influence in there,then its called "rising"..and about routes,all Turkey cares is being an energy hub between the east and west,the north and south..it will be achieved in some extent i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
World religions evolve in the sense that Church accepting gay rights etc. At first Church said all scientific discoveries as hearsay. Yet it evolved to accept them. But I think Islam is just stuck in 6th century. If Arabs have their way they would much rather have it that way.

Blind trust on anything is idiotic. Anyways I don't want to get into religion as it is not allowed in this forum. I think your statement is ambiguous when you say you didn't ask them to wear Islamic yet at the same time you want them to cover up certain parts.

Regarding the bold part, I find it hard to believe that GOD would worry about attires anyway. I feel sorry that you don't think that it has something to do with the time they lived in.

When Muslim countries doesn't allow others to wear western dresses in their country, then I don't see how you can justify a protest against a secular country not allowing a religious dress in their country.

In Islam, what is written in the Quran wont ever be edited, until the judgement day. If there are certain rules about gays in the Quran, we don't change these rules because of the environment we live in. We don't adapt Islam to the environment we live in, we adapt the environment to Islam.

Blind trust? If you think all history is blind, you might only believe in today, and at the exact moment you live in. You won't be able to progress much.

I tried to say, wearing Islamic and wearing Arabic is two different things. Wearing Islamic isn't necessarily the same as wearing Arabic, you don't have to use their fashion, you can make your own, but it has to be proper, since there are already rules about where to cover and how.

Why don't you go around naked then? Why is it hard to understand that God teaches us ethic, morals, and whatever is crucial for a human being to learn. And dressing is a big part of it, since if you allowed people to walk around naked, it would really be hard to develope a proper civilization this way. An important part of the covering in Islam is that you look less attractive to the opposite gender, so you prevent undisireable actions.

First of all, it is allowed in the most Muslim countries to wear western dresses, and especially in Turkey. Why would a country with 99% Muslim population make it impossible for Muslim women to study? Don't you see anything wrong with this?
Second, dressing "western" doesn't go along with proper Islamic covering in the most of the cases, so that's why the banishment. So now, can you tell me a single religion where it isn't permitted to wear Hijab? You can't find any, since there are no. If you ban Hijab in any country where there is free will you will only act hypocritically.

thank you..at least you wrote something related to the thread..i didnt understand the relation between Turkey's rise and the membership of the EU..we are talking about the EU that is trying to save its a$$ from the financial crisis..and greece the country that allegedly balance Turkey in Balkans and the Aegan sea is bankrupt..French policy-makers are such idiots,thinking that greece can balance Turkey..they have always supported greece against us but they are going to understand that they have to cooperate with us in that region..here is the french-kiss below:

i dont want to understate the importance of the EU membership but Turkey has its own hinterland and if it increases its influence in there,then its called "rising"..and about routes,all Turkey cares is being an energy hub between the east and west,the north and south..it will be achieved in some extent i believe.

what an idiot sarkozy is! i dont want to waste time on arguing him! he hates turkey, the same goes to mengele! they are afraid turkey will have a bigger economy than france and germany when it enters EU, that is the main reason, and islam ofcourse! why cant turkey get in when it has one of the strongest economies in europe? i may be wrong but there is six countries that has poorer conditions to live in than turkey, why are they accepted but not turkey? cause they are afraid, and north cyprus will never be a part of the greek side without a war. wich is impossible for greece for at least some decades. and uncle sam needs us more than greece, so it would back us up in the UNSC, france cant say a $hit!

In Islam, what is written in the Quran wont ever be edited, until the judgement day. If there are certain rules about gays in the Quran, we don't change these rules because of the environment we live in. We don't adapt Islam to the environment we live in, we adapt the environment to Islam.

Blind trust? If you think all history is blind, you might only believe in today, and at the exact moment you live in. You won't be able to progress much.

I tried to say, wearing Islamic and wearing Arabic is two different things. Wearing Islamic isn't necessarily the same as wearing Arabic, you don't have to use their fashion, you can make your own, but it has to be proper, since there are already rules about where to cover and how.

Why don't you go around naked then? Why is it hard to understand that God teaches us ethic, morals, and whatever is crucial for a human being to learn. And dressing is a big part of it, since if you allowed people to walk around naked, it would really be hard to develope a proper civilization this way. An important part of the covering in Islam is that you look less attractive to the opposite gender, so you prevent undisireable actions.

First of all, it is allowed in the most Muslim countries to wear western dresses, and especially in Turkey. Why would a country with 99% Muslim population make it impossible for Muslim women to study? Don't you see anything wrong with this?
Second, dressing "western" doesn't go along with proper Islamic covering in the most of the cases, so that's why the banishment. So now, can you tell me a single religion where it isn't permitted to wear Hijab? You can't find any, since there are no. If you ban Hijab in any country where there is free will you will only act hypocritically.

Sure God told me not to believe you. How do you know if I am telling the truth?

achieved to some extent, yes.

which one of them?

Does that matter? If you can believe a man who said he talked to GOD, why can't you believe there could be multiple GODS? Even Hinduism say there is ultimately one GOD. Oh by the way I am atheist. Anyways, there is no point talking religion with bunch of fools, is there?

God as a paternal creature doent exist, religions are being chased by science for hundrets of years now and there is not much space left. Some people therefore just tend to close their eyes and believe every word written in these antique books. like muslim extremists or christian creationists. I give religion 100 more yeas untill the peoples who take this stuff serious are being branded as retards like flat eartheners.

Does that matter? If you can believe a man who said he talked to GOD, why can't you believe there could be multiple GODS? Even Hinduism say there is ultimately one GOD. Oh by the way I am atheist. Anyways, there is no point talking religion with bunch of fools, is there?

then why do you say god talked to you? you dont believe on him and you believev on him?

this just gets wrong lets stop it! :D

God speaks with Prophets, now you claim to be a Prophet? What a childish comment, is that the best you can do? And excuse me, are you calling me a fool?

The prolem is that there are many people even today who think they hear god, that doesnt make prophets who lived thousends of years ago more trustworthy.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom