What's new

Turkey's diplomatic rise

1) They are not hugging like with Assad. Just normal protocol.

2) Shift of Turkish foreign policies started in 2009. In 2010 Davotoglu got #7 in some journal (biggest achievement that makes all AKP boys super proud). In 2011 his policies burst him into his face.

1)im sure Tayyip hugged him in the backstage:)

2)the thing is Turkish diplomats (finally) realized that israel is the biggest threat to the peace in the ME..and yes,im proud of our FM,not only me and "AKP boys" but most of turks,especially when we consider your bouncer:)
being fascist is enough to be elected in israel.

he already did..ladies with headscarves can enter universities now but they cant enter the public institutions..there are still some problems and they will be solved too.

They always entered universities but some of them wanted to join Taliban style face totally covered and that was not allowed something i support totally. and they can enter public institutions only cannot work there with headscarf on. that way you cannot represent the state and Turkiye is not an Arab country. And it should stay that way.

1)im sure Tayyip hugged him in the backstage:)

2)the thing is Turkish diplomats (finally) realized that israel is the biggest threat to the peace in the ME..and yes,im proud of our FM,not only me and "AKP boys" but most of turks,especially when we consider your bouncer:)
being fascist is enough to be elected in israel.

Ovarel i m getting tired of you and your friends bitching about Israel all the time. are you guys activists or something.. There are like what.. 20 Arab countries let 1 of them be Jewish why cant you arab wannabees accept that?

Arabs and Jews both are extreme fasict peoples they both do horrible things to eachother but you cannot blame only jews thats hypocrit and its not your bussiness to do activism for Palestinains. dont embarrece Turks like me.

They always entered universities but some of them wanted to join Taliban style face totally covered and that was not allowed something i support totally. and they can enter public institutions only cannot work there with headscarf on. that way you cannot represent the state and Turkiye is not an Arab country. And it should stay that way.

nope..we will be arabs,we will speak arabic:lol:

you guys are spouting all those funny things "we are not arab" etc etc..
we are not discussing that Turkey should be arab or not,did you smoke sth?

Ovarel i m getting tired of you and your friends bitching about Israel all the time.

lol..he is gone..i think he's registered only to say the quote above and now he is "yolcudur abbas".:lol:

how does one become arab by wearing a piee of cloth on her head, i meanits not even an arab culture, its a non arab culture, have been for centures, not all of the sudden its trade marked by arabs :disagree:, or you can label on hijab, non arabic made totally manufactured by turkey, 100% turkish cotton lollzz

your girl friend must be wearing skirt or mini skirt or even bikini when going to beach, so do you tell her, hey babe, you wear western cloths, wear turkish cloths:bounce:

if there can be 20 arab countries why not one jewish country

what a dumb question is that

arab or not, those lands belong to rightful owners called palestinians, and jews are violating himan rights by killing civilians, latest they also killed some turkish guys who protested their illegal occupation of ghaza

if u say if there can be one legal jewish country, then what abot one kurdish country , one bahai country, one christian country etc etc

how does one become arab by wearing a piee of cloth on her head, i meanits not even an arab culture, its a non arab culture, have been for centures, not all of the sudden its trade marked by arabs :disagree:, or you can label on hijab, non arabic made totally manufactured by turkey, 100% turkish cotton lollzz

your girl friend must be wearing skirt or mini skirt or even bikini when going to beach, so do you tell her, hey babe, you wear western cloths, wear turkish cloths:bounce:

just an ignorant man who is trying to "save" his country.

Outside of the Muslim world the biggest support for Palestinians can be found in Europe--Western Europe at that; they are hardly Muslim or 'Arabs'.

1) They are not hugging like with Assad. Just normal protocol.

2) Shift of Turkish foreign policies started in 2009. In 2010 Davotoglu got #7 in some journal (biggest achievement that makes all AKP boys super proud). In 2011 his policies burst him into his face.

Turks are smart as they can see the future and it is Asian.

Again it is proven that our secular minded citizens in Turkey, are blinded to the realities. AKSU do you live on the moon, since you say that Hijab's were legal in Universities. And why is wearing islamic clothing representing Arabic culture. So when a woman who voluntarily wears her islamic clothes, she shouldnt be permitted to enter official bulidings? Sometimes i am really amazed at how some people in Turkey can close their eyes to so many realities around them. In the end i guess it is extreme facism and nationalism that makes you feel so special. Hey ALlah created us all equal, you being Turk doesn't mean you are superior to any other race.

Nonsense, how can Turkey's leadership on the rise while it is under the protection of NATO which continue killing innocent people on Middle East, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Pakistan should join SCO to prevent NATO attacks something Turkey should worry.

:pakistan:

Nonsense, how can Turkey's leadership on the rise while it is under the protection of NATO which continue killing innocent people on Middle East, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Pakistan should join SCO to prevent NATO attacks something Turkey should worry.

:pakistan:

turkey doesnt conduct those attacks, and if you do some research you will know that turkish troops in afghanistan is there mainly to train the afghan soldiers and keep the streets safe, not ride around kabul and search for someone to kill!

turkey doesnt conduct those attacks, and if you do some research you will know that turkish troops in afghanistan is there mainly to train the afghan soldiers and keep the streets safe, not ride around kabul and search for someone to kill!

Ah I see, Turkey is under the command of NATO, 1000 Afghan troops crossed into the border of Pakistan, PAF responded well in action. Are you sure street safe you taught them??

PAF in action against Kabul | Newspaper | DAWN.COM
Thread

When asked, he did not name as to which country had supplied arms and ammunition to Afghanistan. But he said it was obvious that “Afghanistan does not manufacture arms and is being supplied with these arms by some countries. The captured arms bear these markings as well."

Davutoglu's policy is nothing new: USSR also thought that if u kiss up to Arabs and curse Israel this will make u a leader of Middle East. USSR failed, Davotoglu repeated same mistake. But riots in Syria showed that this policy is a failure: kissing up to criminals does not pay.

Assad-Erdogan.jpg

what a nice couple it was :wub: , alas short living.

First of all, Davutoglu made clear that his goal was not victory, but accommodation and reconciliation based on respect and mutual benefit, expressed vividly by the phrases “zero conflict with neighbours” and a “zero-problems foreign policy”.

^^ read this and suck up to it! this is the difference between him and other foreign ministers!

like your lieberman is any better! davutoglu is a far more respected man than any israeli parliamentary!

why isnt your lovely lieberman ahead of him? stop bashing on davutoglu and look at your own foreign minister first! then lets talk :D

Back
Top Bottom