What's new

Turkey wants to lead Muslim world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconer

New Recruit

Reaction score
Blood is thicker than water, and after trying to disassociate itself from it former province, the Turks have once again come to the realization that Palestine lives in the heart of Turks and Turks live in the hearts of Arabs.Turkish flags in Cairo and Gaza, and Palestinian flags in Istanbul and Ankara.Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is a genius. He knows exactly what to do and where to take his country. He decided a few years ago that Turkey needs to begin moving beyond its borders. It saw Iran isolated, the Arabs constipated, Pakistan targeted, Nigeria bifurcated, Indonesia marginalized, and Bangladesh under the shadow of Bharat.

Turkey thus took the only logical step that is possible. He formed alliances with Pakistan and Iran, and built bridges with its former provinces of Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. Turkey has unparalleled good will in Pakistan. It has no issues with Iran. It needs the popularity in the Arab world to be accepted as a leader.Turkey has a look East policy. It wants leadership of the Middle East. There is a colossal vacuum in the Middle East. The compliant kings and sultans of the Arab world are too busy in their hedonistic ventures to worry about Israel or leadership or unity.

Turkey has calculated that it can and will lead. Sending one flotilla has won over the hearts and minds of Palestinians, and Egyptians. The Pakistanis and iranians were already fans.

If Turkey plans this right, it can and should be able to take the leadership of the Muslim world. It deserves to.

Dear Nabeel;
is this text written by you?

us_flag2_4.jpg

without his permission ,nothing will happen

Some one have to take step and it might be Turkey and Pakistan, Iran is not a good option as it have some concern with Arab world and right i don't see any good relation between them

I don't think that this will happen.

Sorry for Offtopic but..

Why are here so many Indish people? (no offence)
Is there a friendship between Indish and pakis?

Sorry for Offtopic but..

ist das nicht sehr unglaublich?
They love us so much... they go around the world and talk nice of us and black mail foreign nations to cancel our defence contracts... hence, we reciprocate their love on this forum.

Freundlich grüss.

ist das nicht sehr unglaublich?
They love us so much... they go around the world and talk nice of us and black mail foreign nations to cancel our defence contracts... hence, we reciprocate their love on this forum.

Freundlich grüss.

Champion spartak :mps:
:rofl:

Sorry for Offtopic but..

Friendship. NO. But we have a "love hate relationship" with each other.
@topic I don't know if Turkey believes in leading Muslim world but surely Pak can learn a lot from Turkey.

Last edited:
Turkey can and Turkey should lead Islamic countries and i think the present Turkish leadership is also going in the same direction.

Sorry for Offtopic but..

Indian are here and in great number. But we don't have anything between us except hate.:lol:

Don't know about Turkey becoming the leader of Muslim society as a whole but one thing is for sure and that is the Arabs have failed to protect the honour and self respect of muslims therefore someone somewhere has to do the job and the best candidate seems to be Turkey with its booming economy and military might!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom