What's new

Turkey to limit sales of alcohol

Same thing applies you too...Islamist EU-Turks like you can stay whatever EU country your born on , islamists like you will create trouble for whatever country you live in therefore its better for those Europens trouble with your kind instead of us.Gidin onların başına bela olun.

bla bla bla....

I say one thing to you. The blood of my grandparents is in the earth and i am born in Turkey. So my origin is Turkey and no one alcoholic person can stop me to come in Turkey.

sure i will try to somewhere else like Nepal or Thailand

Turkey dont need alcholic people. So go please to where ever you can go...

Problem nothing more. Like netherlands, drug adidicts coming from every where of the world and nobody can stop it. Big drus problem in tilburg. or you can come here and go for the drugs....:laugh:

@TurAr
Don't push it please, it has nothing to do with secularism. You can drink anything, anywhere, anytime.. I see no change...

I can't be sure but unless it stands as it's there is no need to make fuss, if they try to expand it believe me i will be the first one to revolt. My point is clear, I just don't buy fear policies like "If it expands... If Turkey becomes Afghanistan... If Shari'a comes..." Bored to see same movie with different actors..

Last edited by a moderator:
@TurAr
Don't push it please, it has nothing to do with secularism. You can drink anything, anywhere, anytime.. I see no change...

I can't be sure but unless it stands as it's there is no need to make fuss, if they try to expand it believe me i will be the first one to revolt. My point is clear, I just don't buy fear policies like "If it expands... If Turkey becomes Afghanistan... If Shari'a comes..." Bored to see same movie with different actors..

Yeah, i shouldn't have pushed it all of a sudden but instead slowly like AKP is doing, maybe then you'd be okay with that too :)

Actually, it has nothing to do with protecting youth or public safety but it sure is just another action of the government, motivated by religion, so it does have something to do with secularism.

I don't recall saying anything about Afghanistan or Shari'a? If it is your red limit for taking action however, then nobody will need you to revolt anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehm.. I know my time to revolt and no need to be told when it will be, thanks anyway ;)

Same thing applies you too...Islamist EU-Turks like you can stay whatever EU country your born on , islamists like you will create trouble for whatever country you live in therefore its better for those Europens trouble with your kind instead of us.Gidin onların başına bela olun.

Hadi lan ordan.

Do I have to ask you permission to live in my OWN country?
I pay my taxes (probaply couple of times more then you), i have my nationality, i'm going to serve in military.
And then i guy like you comes and tells me where i should stay or not? Do you own your state?

Go in the summer to Kapikule and tell it there if you're so sure of your case.

Ehm.. I know my time to revolt and no need to be told when it will be, thanks anyway ;)

Yeah, i can see that, but i think it is better for you to not do anything at all than doing it too late, since your revolt wouldn't last long and you'd open your eyes in a dark room wondering about the cables attached to your nipples :)

Just enjoy your drink with your friends under moonlight against waves. Cheers

Yeah, i can see that, but i think it is better for you to not do anything at all than doing it too late, since your revolt wouldn't last long and you'd open your eyes in a dark room wondering about the cables attached to your nipples :)

I really take your advices seriously :)

Just enjoy your drink with your friends under moonlight against waves. Cheers
Thanks, If you ever come to Antalya be my guest :cheers: after 22:00 hours

I really take your advices seriously :)

That was the fate of people like you after the revolution in Iran, just sayin :)

Thanks, If you ever come to Antalya be my guest :cheers: after 22:00 hours

Thanks, if i can't make it, be sure that i will raise my glass for you while doing the exact same ritual of drink, friends, moonlight and waves in Çeşme
:cheers:

this will expand slowly..i feel bad to see turkey going this way..

So,What about our Gujrat which is under prohibition.:hitwall: and the bootleggers are having field day.These People will never learn,controlling alcohol consumption is harder than controlling sex drive.

In Israel there is prohibition to sell alcohol from 23:00 to 06:00, only in clubs bars it is legal to serve 24h alcoholic beverages

In Israel there is prohibition to sell alcohol from 23:00 to 06:00, only in clubs bars it is legal to serve 24h alcoholic beverages

Dude you live in a sharia country.
Didn't you realize that? Banning alcohol sale from stores between 22:00 and 6:00 is sharia.

Yeah :D so do you, at least half of you(your flags) :lol:

Well the left part of me makes me a emotionally hot-head.

You're quite long a member you should have witnessed some emotionally hot-heads.

Back
Top Bottom