What's new

Turkey to enter top 10 largest economies by 2023

There are two options:
with forece:
We could either take Cyprus as a whole, take back the north of Iraq to its rightful owner,

diplomatic:
there are still the Azeris and the Eurasian countries, which will not let us dry, the Iraqi Kurds are also in favor of Turkey and will build their piplelines through Turkey, so they're basically putting hell of a trust in us.

and who knows we might find a bit of gas/oil in the black sea or in the meditteranean.

And you're statement that only countries with large oil/gas reserves can maintain a good growth, now thats really BS.

Yes of course, maybe Turkey will take over the world and then the universe after you took over Iraq,cyprus?
stop day dreaming and get back to reality. A "bit" of oil and gas is not enough.
before saying my comment is BS, say why it is BS.

I am desperate to hear your explanation in how you will have a good sustainable growth without oil and gas. please tell me so I can learn.

This is complete BS, Turkey does not have any good oil and gas reserves.
only country will large gas and oil reserves can sustain a good growth.
for the time being you will do well, but wait ten year time when reserves are low and countries like Usa+China+India+japan
are desperate for oil then how will turkey get their resources?
Read Ir.Tab.'s quote to have a good idea of economy and export mix of Turkey .

You mean Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Libya, Qatar, UAE etc etc?

Iran would be lightyears ahead of you if they we were not under sanction so don't compare yourself to Iran.
the other countries are like Iraq have just come out of war and you wait and see how they will succeed.
saudi arabia+qatar+kuwait do not have the man power (the population) to be a good economy.

Nigeria only has oil, it is no where enough IMO to take them from where they are now, to lets say Iran's level.

and only two net hydrocarbon exporter are in top 20 economies of world i.e. Russian federation & Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Yes of course, maybe Turkey will over the world after you took over Iraq,cyprus?
stop day dreaming and get back to reality. A "bit" of oil and gas is not enough.
before saying my comment is BS, say why it is BS.

I am desperate to hear your explanation in how you will have a good sustainable growth without oil and gas. please tell me so I can learn.

Turkey to achieve sustainable growth with new incentive package

Iran would be lightyears ahead of you if they we were not under sanction so don't compare yourself to Iran.
the other countries are like Iraq have just come out of war and you wait and see how they will succeed.
saudi arabia+qatar+kuwait do not have the man power (the population) to be a good economy.

Nigeria only has oil, it is no where enough IMO to take them from where they are now, to lets say Iran's level.

I am not comparing anything..You said only oil and gas exporters can have a good growth rate and i gave you oil/gas exporters country names

Turkey to achieve sustainable growth with new incentive package

I am not comparing anything..You said only oil and gas exporters can have a good growth rate and i gave you oil/gas exporters country names

And I gave you reasons why they do not have good growth...
you like to compare yourself to other countries in the ME to get prestige...compare youself to germany and japan then talk.
as I said, Iran would be lightyears ahead of you if it was not for the sanction. so carry on being happy because your doing better than Nigeria.

And I gave you reasons why they do not have good growth...
you like to compare yourself to other countries in the ME to get prestige...compare youself to germany and japan then talk.
as I said, Iran would be lightyears ahead of you if it was not for the sanction. so carry on being happy because your doing better than Nigeria.

Thank you..I sure will

@ Persian God King.This is more of nationalist comment; Iran does not have good private sector and entrepreneurship development culture like other developed economies and let me tell you about Saudi Arabia, they are improving their economy mix very fast and non hydrocarbon share in their GDP & exports with good pace. I met the business delegations from both Iran & Saudi Arabia last month here in Delhi and have fair bit idea of both the countries can’t say much about other PG tiny nations.

@ Persian God King.This is more of nationalist comment; Iran does not have good private sector and entrepreneurship development culture like other developed economies and let me tell you about Saudi Arabia, they are improving their economy mix very fast and non hydrocarbon share in their GDP & exports with good pace. I met the business delegations from both Iran & Saudi Arabia last month here in Delhi and have fair bit idea of both the countries can’t say much about other PG tiny nations.

during shah era we had much better growth than south Korea.
we would had easily been in top ten by now.

Thank you..I sure will
If you don't agree with me then tell me why? I am not here to troll..
I am giving you my opinion...

Thanks for sharing the comparative data and with due respect to your opinion , my point was something else and that was regarding Turkey's role as an important geostrategic player in the region and beyond & that can only be acquired with the present capabilities that it posses and the control structure of near region's hydrocarbons .

Thank you, I am happy those information was so.

"An important geo-strategic player" statement sounds like Gunpowder age for me. In information age cultural dominance is more important. For having a full backup from Egypt, Tunes, Libya, Iraq, Surya, Azerbaijan & S-Arabiya etc, there is no need to attach their land to the landmass. I am sure, they will provide oil, first of all, for a country who has no problem of providing their army and nation with high technologies.

To be honest, in my opinion, the most effective Turkish satellites are not Gukturks but the Turksats!

Thank you, I am happy those information was so.

"An important geo-strategic player" statement sounds like Gunpowder age for me. In information age cultural dominance is more important. For having a full backup from Egypt, Tunes, Libya, Iraq, Surya, Azerbaijan & S-Arabiya etc, there is no need to attach their land to the landmass. I am sure, they will provide oil, first of all, for a country who has no problem of providing their army and nation with high technologies.

To be honest, in my opinion, the most effective Turkish satellites are not Gukturks but the Turksats!

Both the Gokturk & Turksat are important soft power and hard power work intandem TRT Kurd & TRT Arabic are playing their part very well, when I said merger or integration it does not mean only with gunpowder and military satellites it can be with referendum or with people’s choice but I would always prefer china over Japan and France over Germany, hope I was able to convey my message.

During Shah's era the population of Iran was 20 million or so and Iran was doing well with capita GDP(nominal) around 22000USD but that does not necessarily suffice to technological advancement of the state at that time.

I dont agree because your statement "only countries with large gas and oil reserves can sustain a good growth" is wrong..Japan, Germany, France, Italy, India, UK, China..They are both oil/gas importers..They dont have large gas/oil reserves..But they can sustain good growth rates..So basically to sustain good growth rates, you dont necessarily have to have large oil/gas reserves..

As for Turkey, imho, achieving a rapid but sustainable growth performance during the coming 10 years these issues have to be addressed: Debt dynamics, the employment of rapidly growing population, to shift the large population in agriculture to other sectors, to solve the problems of income distribution and regional disparities, to catch-up the EU per capita national income levels in the membership process.

Yeah right, Just because you had some growth over 30 Years ago doesnt mean it would have keep that way. With that logic i can say that if Ataturk still lived till this day we would have an average growth of 9% every year :lol:

Both the Gokturk & Turksat are important soft power and hard power work intandem TRT Kurd & TRT Arabic are playing their part very well, when I said merger or integration it does not mean only with gunpowder and military satellites it can be with referendum or with people’s choice but I would always prefer china over Japan and France over Germany, hope I was able to convey my message.

During Shah's era the population of Iran was 20 million or so and Iran was doing well with capita GDP(nominal) around 22000USD but that does not necessarily suffice to technological advancement of the state at that time.

why do you talk before researching? go research Iran economic growth in the 70's then talk BS.

Yeah right, Just because you had some growth over 30 Years ago doesnt mean it would have keep that way. With that logic i can say that if Ataturk still lived till this day we would have an average growth of 9% every year :lol:

Retard:
did I said their growth would be exactly the same 30 years later? how stupid are you man? seriously?

Back
Top Bottom