What's new

Turkey: No tolerance for Kurdish entity in Syria

Omg you can't be serious..

Are you a douche bag? Answer the guys perfectly valid question.

Instead of answering with your knowledge, you reply back with a statement which has no single informative point; this only shows how you are misinformed.

Turkey is a country where one of it presidents was half Kurdish. Turkey is a place where Kurdish MP's talk pro-pkk speeches in front of the parliament; turkey is a country who has allowed Kurds get into universities. Guess where pkk leader graduated from?

Ankara university, Turkey.

Turkey is a place where Turks are disregarded against fools like BDP.

Members of a oppressed commuinty cannot get education, cannot enter politics let alone becoming MP's.

So GTFO of my face with 'oppression'; you sir don't know shite.

Are you a douche bag? Answer the guys perfectly valid question.

Instead of answering with your knowledge, you reply back with a statement which has no single informative point; this only shows how you are misinformed.

Turkey is a country where one of it presidents was half Kurdish. Turkey is a place where Kurdish MP's talk pro-pkk speeches in front of the parliament; turkey is a country who has allowed Kurds get into universities. Guess where pkk leader graduated from?

Ankara university, Turkey.

Turkey is a place where Turks are disregarded against fools like BDP.

Members of a oppressed commuinty cannot get education, cannot enter politics let alone becoming MP's.

So GTFO of my face with 'oppression'; you sir don't know shite.

Turkey actually committed genocide against them ( Dersim, Zilan, Maras, Sivas and Roboski),
Turkey actually destroyed 5000 Kurdish villages during the 80-90's
Turkey actually banned their language, culture, traditions and even their existence!
Turkey is still closing their TV-channels across the world,
Turkey is still arresting Kurdish families when they are on summer vacation ( outside Turkey )

Turkey is even supporting Al-Qaida in Syria agains the Kurds, witch is targeting civilians and beheading them, just couple of days ago they kidnapped 500 civilians and then later realised 300 in exchange for their leader.. but they still hold 200 Kurdish civilians

The Turkish supported Al-Qaida terrorists are even getting medical treatment after the fight with Kurds,

At the end i want to say i had Kurdish-Turkish conflict many times as subject in school, plus i'm reading about it daily :)

Turkish supported Al-Nusra terrorists strikes again, postet couple of minutes ago by Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

ISIS blows up houses of Kurds in Tal Abyad

Raqqah province: The SOHR has been informed by several activists in the city of Tal Abyad that the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham has planted explosives and detonated several houses belonging to Kurdish families in the city of Tal Abyad. The ISIS are claiming legitimising the war crime by claiming that the houses belong to people from Liwa' Jabhat al-Akrad or the YPG, or that they found holes that were used to fire weapons, or that bullet shells were found in the house. The SOHR has also been informed that the ISIS has blown up the people's assembly building, which was run by the Kurdish Democratic Society Movement.

These actions of forced displacement, and systematic burning of houses of opposition or fighters' families reminds us only of the Ba'thist regime and its crimes. We at the Syrian Observatory strongly condemn the Islamic state of Iraq and its actions that are categorised as war crimes.

Turkey actually committed genocide against them ( Dersim, Zilan, Maras, Sivas and Roboski),
Turkey actually destroyed 5000 Kurdish villages during the 80-90's
Turkey actually banned their language, culture, traditions and even their existence!
Turkey is still closing their TV-channels across the world,
Turkey is still arresting Kurdish families when they are on summer vacation ( outside Turkey )

Turkey is even supporting Al-Qaida in Syria agains the Kurds, witch is targeting civilians and beheading them, just couple of days ago they kidnapped 500 civilians and then later realised 300 in exchange for their leader.. but they still hold 200 Kurdish civilians

The Turkish supported Al-Qaida terrorists are even getting medical treatment after the fight with Kurds,

At the end i want to say i had Kurdish-Turkish conflict many times as subject in school, plus i'm reading about it daily :)

[citation needed]

You decide what he is? He says I am half and half. He has two ethnics in his blood and maybe one citizenship. Who declare what he is? You?

No, I have no intention to decide whatever people are :D You can't have two "ethnics" in your blood, there is always one dominant and one recessive of genes, alleles, in your blood. And by judging from his way of using the English language I get the feeling that he's a true bred Kurd rather than a hybrid between a swede and a Kurd. Swedes are second only to real Englishmen when it comes to using the English language. By reading his posts, I'm not sure if he got education from ground up in Sweden. :undecided:

Ignore the kurd part, didn't see that he was a Russian. :D Too bad that he's been subjected to too much Kurdish propaganda :D

of course,having a kurdish state,won't hold good for turkey..

perhaps like azerbaijan and iran..
you're wrong
relations are not good between Iran and Azerbaijan, but far from the big problems of Kurds with Turkey

Still , even Kurds are our bros, i will never understand people who want to separate
there is always a possibility to live together
and we should work all to live in peace , instead of trying find ways of division

Turkey having communauty problems which can be solved
Like in any country
In France they have celtic people from Bretagne (Britain; the first unhabitants before the english with other celtic ones), german, franc, latin, italian, occitan, basque ... all these people are different and they live like one country because the state is strong and doesn't discriminate one region. still exist terrorist groups: corsica nacion in corsica, Euskadi Ta Askatasuna in basque region, and so on (alsace german like people have autonomy in many concerns like religion)

Bad meant or not. I decide nothing, in contrast of @N.Oskan....T-123456 advocate.;)

Umm.. Didn't know that by pointing out something i wrote to make it clear for you was to advocate someone? Damn the Swedish law then, they are teaching us wrong it seems.. Read my last post, as said I'm not the one to judge someones ethnicity.

You know that you live in a country where there is a substantial support for PKK? Every time my history teacher started to talk about the "Kurdish" problem we have in Turkey, she looked into my eyes. She knew that i would sting her the second she started to go on with the propaganda machine. Same goes for the fairy tale about the Armenian Genocide. I even did a big project in that subject, that brainwashed teacher gave me an A(MVG in Sweden) on that subject ;) This is because Turks, the first generation, chose work before education. The third gen, my gen, have turned that around. Now our voice gets through, the propaganda machine is silenced. The PKK support is waning in Europe, soon their real ugly face will be seen when the mask drops.

You know that you live in a country where there is a substantial support for PKK? Every time my history teacher started to talk about the "Kurdish" problem we have in Turkey, she looked into my eyes. She knew that i would sting her the second she started to go on with the propaganda machine. Same goes for the fairy tale about the Armenian Genocide. I even did a big project in that subject, that brainwashed teacher gave me an A(MVG in Sweden) on that subject ;) This is because Turks, the first generation, chose work before education. The third gen, my gen, have turned that around. Now our voice gets through, the propaganda machine is silenced. The PKK support is waning in Europe, soon their real ugly face will be seen when the mask drops.

Hahaha omg you are so ridiculous! thanks for the laugh :) 1, No Sweden doesn't support PKK, especially not an organisation who are on EU-terror list! .. i mean come on! you Turks have fought the " mountain Turks" for almost 30 years without any success :( that's why you have started to accuse the entire world for supporting them.. Btw the third generation Turks doesn't education themselfs her in Sweden, that's why you all have ended up in kebab shops :( same goes with the Kurds.. and ohh i almost forgot, Turkey is supportin Al-Qaida openly in Syria!! so don't accuse my country for supporting the one you call "terrorists"

Back
Top Bottom