What's new

Turkey: No tolerance for Kurdish entity in Syria

You know,they(PKK)are very active in your country and they hate turks so i find it strange that you didnt know.
Arent you from the westside of Germany?

You don't understand, I ask for the reasons of this hate. What has Turks done to Kurds?

You don't understand, I ask for the reasons of this hate. What has Turks done to Kurds?

Its not all Kurds that hate Turks,just the Pkk and symphatizers(about 5% of the kurdisch population).
They feel oppressed,they want autonomy,they want a own country in Turkish territory which we will never accept.
They want to create a ''Greater Kurdistan''.
Even when they would have their own country(KRG North Iraq)who's ''lapdog'' would they be?

Its not all Kurds that hate Turks,just the Pkk and symphatizers(about 5% of the kurdisch population).
They feel oppressed,they want autonomy,they want a own country in Turkish territory which we will never accept.
They want to create a ''Greater Kurdistan''.
Even when they would have their own country(KRG North Iraq)who's ''lapdog'' would they be?

No. I know what they want, my question is, why? Why they fell oppressed? And it is only a feel of oppressed?

No. I know what they want, my question is, why? Why they fell oppressed? And it is only a feel of oppressed?
Spiel du jetz den unwissenden oder oder wie?
Are you looking for conformation?
I do not believe you dont know the reason when you are from Germany but i shall answer with what i think is going on.
Its mosty about discrimination and living standarts.
The government doesnt discriminate,but some people do.
They blame all Turks.
Some have inferiority complexes,they just hate Turks for beeing Turks.

Spiel du jetz den unwissenden oder oder wie?
Are you looking for conformation?
I do not believe you dont know the reason when you are from Germany but i shall answer with what i think is going on.
Its mosty about discrimination and living standarts.
The government doesnt discriminate,but some people do.
They blame all Turks.
Some have inferiority complexes,they just hate Turks for beeing Turks.

That's what kurds say. Turks contradicting this. So, what is true? You say, some people do. Which kind of discrimination you talking about? Of course, I live in Germany and hear many things, but that's not the same like knowledge.

That's what kurds say. Turks contradicting this. So, what is true? You say, some people do. Which kind of discrimination you talking about? Of course, I live in Germany and hear many things, but that's not the same like knowledge.
To my knowledge,the times i was in Turkey(allmost evry month a couple of days) ive never een such a thing happen.
To see and know it all,someone living there permanently should answer you.
I have Kurdish relatives,but they never complained about discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom