What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

A great Commen on youtube about boby fischer.

"when he started speaking the forbidden secrets....the jews who control media............made him look insane.
The man spoke the truth till the day he died"

Who is boby fischer?

You are derailing the topic..If you feel to speak about such issues, open a new thread..

ok sorry... back to topic...!

And you jews, don't write anything to me.

Child killers.

ok sorry... back to topic...!

And you jews, don't write anything to me.

Child killers.

What did the jews do to you here that you are spitting venom like this? This kind of interception by aircrafts of rival countries is commonplace and happens quite often. It doesn't mean that israel is sneaking on you or trying to attack you.

Island would be not united in that situation, a unification would end in the Greek monopoly in the government, there is no guarantee that Greek only rule would not do the same things again, plus giving the island to south will be equal to giving the island to Greece and Israel, island would become a threat center for Turkey.

We have been through this a few times over. It is an understandable way to think, but it is a very old way to think. Many years have passed. Cyprus is now an EU member. What you fear could never happen.
Also Turkey believes that Greek-cypriots and Greece have the same ties Turkish-cypriots and Turkey have. This is simply not true.

Greece and Cyprus are (and have been since the 1980s) two completely separate entities.

it is Turkey that has a lot of influence to lose if the two parts are unified.

indeed, somebody should tell those stupid greek cypriot politicians to unite . it's not the Turkish side that says no to unification.

Both sides say no to unifications under the current terms. Basically the problem is this.

and pay attention to the terms I am using.

Turkish-cypriots: Fear that they will end up with a Greek-cypriot goverment. Understandable .. effort needs to be made there.

Greek-Cypriots: Want the island re-united but with NO intervention from Turkey via the turkish-cypriots in the Government. That is a very big thorn in their sides .

Turkey + Turkish settlers. Afraid that if re-unification takes places, they are out of the game if they do not have strong political influence. : Very hard to achieve.

so it is not the Greek-Cypriots politicians who are only to blame here.

Turkey is simply to attached to the power it has over cyprus to let it go. That is the real problem. Turkey does not want to leave a puppet state free. Which in turn belittles the people who live in Northern cyprus.

Israeli children are deliberatelly murdered during normal activities: when drive to school on bus, when go to pizzeria or walk in street. The overwhelmming majority Palestinian chldren are killed when they hang in war zone.

shield3.1337519396.jpg

shield7.1337519399.jpg

tankpo6.jpg

shield8.1337519403.jpg

ajs08_wa.1337519404.jpg

50801798xn1.jpg

8787.1337519406.jpg

shield1n.1337519407.jpg

What did the jews do to you here that you are spitting venom like this? This kind of interception by aircrafts of rival countries is commonplace and happens quite often. It doesn't mean that israel is sneaking on you or trying to attack you.
He is just that type of person, filled with poison. Let him rot, i do not mind.

Israeli children are deliberatelly murdered during normal activities: when drive to school on bus, when go to pizzeria or walk in street. The overwhelmming majority Palestinian chldren are killed when they hang in war zone.

Oh come on 500, do you really believe in this crap? and plz don't get back with Israeli sources. I trust them already.

Back
Top Bottom