What's new

Turkey, Egypt to sign strategic cooperation deal

please pardon my ignorance. But why OIC is inactive?? Why they do not form an army like united nation peacekeeping force??

Assalam alaikum

Insha Allah when we muslim countries have true representative in our govts. then we will be more willing to cooperate with each other be it economics or military etc

but i would like ordogan to visit egypt after the elected govt. takes office or new president. tantawi is from past and should be like that

TARIQ

Does the pipeline in North Sinai comes into discussion. The same pipeline which was attacked five times this year.

God knows...

i have always admired Egypt! a nice agreement, Egypt has a lot of potential when it comes to military.

if i could choose a nationality in the arab world it would either be Egypt or Morocco. to lovely and wonderfull countries! <3

Egyptians love Turkey too, too much history between the two countries... I know i wanna go visit Turkey someday, hopefully soon. I am very admirable of you guys, the whole nation, the pride, and your leaders of course.

Egyptians love Turkey too, too much history between the two countries... I know i wanna go visit Turkey someday, hopefully soon. I am very admirable of you guys, the whole nation, the pride, and your leaders of course.
I am really glad to read this..

In fact, we love each other coz we have strong cultural and historical ties since Ottomans.. I hope soon we will see these two brother countries will work together in this region.

It means that the "status-quo" is changing. I think we will be partners with Egypt in the Mediterranean while Israel is with Greece/Greek Cypriots. Iran is already with Syria. So the regional alliances in mediterranean are Turkey-Egypt,Israel-Greece and Iran-Syria.

It means that the "status-quo" is changing. I think we will be partners with Egypt in the Mediterranean while Israel is with Greece/Greek Cypriots. Iran is already with Syria. So the regional alliances in mediterranean are Turkey-Egypt,Israel-Greece and Iran-Syria.

Won't you say if an Israel-Turkey conflict flares up then Egypt, Syria, and Iran will support Turkey to at least diplomatic level?

I am really glad to read this..

In fact, we love each other coz we have strong cultural and historical ties since Ottomans.. I hope soon we will see these two brother countries will work together in this region.

Hopefully soon, in my honest opinion Turkey is prob. the only successful country with Islamic majorty, and Egypt, if not all Muslims have a lot to learn from Turkey. Not just military wise, but in advocating democracy, respecting human rights, women, and having very good education and scientific researches. Ever since the break of the Othman Empire, every country in the Middle East went on its way, and the results can be seen now, and we can easily say that only Turkey went into the right direction, so its time to learn from you guys, nothing wrong about that in my mind, we are not and will never be enemies..... A lot of Egyptins actually have Turkish blood, that is why you can see some light skin Egyptians.

I have been to Egypt twice and i got 2 very good Egyptian friends. They are the most honest and best people i have ever met. Egypt has to learn lot from Turkey and Turkey has to learn lot from Egypt :D

I have been to Egypt twice and i got 2 very good Egyptian friends. They are the most honest and best people i have ever met. Egypt has to learn lot from Turkey and Turkey has to learn lot from Egypt :D
I agree that we have to learn from eachother... Where did you go in Egypt ? Did you enjoy it ? What did you like/dislike in your visit ?

Two great nation coming together its the relation that the Muslim world expected for long . we have to dissolve our small differences for the better influence and in the world . unity we rise and rivalry we will loss . long live turkey
and of course many thanks to the great prime minister erdogan . he is the man indeed .

Back
Top Bottom