Turkey and Pakistan's Internet Boom: 2012-2030

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
turkish-pakistan-flag.jpg

21cbbpz.jpg

a1mvtd.jpg

Study shows that Pakistan and Turkey have one of the fastest growing number of Internet users.

At 2010 the number of internet users of these two countries were at:

Turkey: 30,981,601 (39.82% of population)
Pakistan: 30,943,124 (16.78% of population)

Pakistan and Turkey are predicted to almost double their numbers by the end of 2029 due to the mass surge of people who prefer to use the internet.

Estimated number of internet users by 2030 are below:

Pakistan: 70,000,000
Turkey: 69,000,000

Turkey has had public Internet access since 1993, although experimentation at Ege University started in 1987. The first available connections were dial-up. Cable Internet has been available since 1998 and ADSL since 2003.

The Internet in Pakistan has been available since the early 1990s. According to the International Telecommunications Union there were 133,900 Internet users in 2000 or just 0.1% of the 164 million people in Pakistan. By 2006 use had grown to 12 million users or 7.2% of the population. Telecommunications being one of the fastest growing industries in the country, by 2011 the usage has grown up to 31 million users or 17.6% of the total population

347wbbq.jpg

Estimated number of Mobile users of the two countries during 2010 research are:

Pakistan: 111,000,000
Turkey: 61,770,000

More access to information and knowledge is always an excellent thing. :cheers:

I think Turks won't be happy to be compared with Pakistan.

Both are totally different nations in different locations, different economy patterns and problems.

Only religion is common, then you can compare Pakistan with Mali then.

Both are totally different nations in different locations, different economy patterns and problems.

I have no idea what you mean but statistics isn't comparing. The reason I choose the two countries out of the many is because both our countries have the fastest growing internet users.

More access to information and knowledge is always an excellent thing. :cheers:

Oh bhai, Facebook and Twitter don't count. And I can bet almost anything that those two along with **** is probably what we access the most.

Oh bhai, Facebook and Twitter don't count. And I can bet almost anything that those two along with **** is probably what we access the most.

Why are you found of criticizing yourself over and over again? Pakistan is not the only nation that looks up ****, every nation does.

Have you notice that we're one of the largest English speaking online Internet users? So obviously it will make sense that we land in the top searches of "English" words.

Turkey and Pakistan the two countries where internet users watch most ****! :lol:

Why are you found of criticizing yourself over and over again? Pakistan is not the only nation that looks up ****, every nation does.

Have you notice that we're one of the largest English speaking online Internet users? So obviously it will make sense that we land in the top searches of "English" words.

Self-Criticism is the only kind worth doing, hence I'm fond of it. Aur merai bhai, had I used an emoticon it would have made my mild sarcasm more evident :wave:. And honestly ask yourself how many of us actually learn something off the Internet instead of wasting away hours on FB or Twitter - when I look around...I do know the answer and it ain't very encouraging.

In that case then india should be compared with Sudan? Considering your poverty levels are about the same?

Nice try at trolling

Dude... Turks see Pakistan as brother nation... Please don't talk without knowledge...

You live a very sheltered life. I think you should get out of your house more often and learn little bit about the World. Please allow me to educate you a bit. Turks and Pakistanis have one thing in common. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE BROTHERS.

Now back to the topic. I think it is a great accomplishment for our Turkish brothers that with a Total Population of 75 Million, they have 30 Million Internet users. In terms of a percentage of the total population , they enjoy a much higher percentage of internet users than Pakistan, and we ARE PROUD AND HAPPY FOR OUR BROTHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

Back
Top Bottom