What's new

TTP vows to hit Nato trucks

Are you being serious or just sarcasting ??

How does targeting trucks taking supplies become terrorizing ??

Heck you should thank me that i gave them a good idea, since they are currently doing terrorizing work by killing innocent people in suicide blasts, targeting trucks is a good option compared to blowing up people.

Plus, i did not encourage anyone, they the TTP has already made up their mind and said we will do this, i just said i doubt it and if they do it its better then killing people.

So your post pretty much justifies the drone attacks.

If Pakistan is incapable of taking out the TTP and you are surrendering to the fact that they target NATO Trucks instead of Pakistani civilians, which means Pakistan has no control over certain parts of the country and domestic and foreign terrorists can do as they wish and thus that totally justifies the drone attacks in taking out these animals.

Thanks for clarifying this issue.

Absolutely serious.. And really surprised that you said what you said..

Let me see...A UN/Pakistan/USA designated terrorist outfit blowing up supply trucks driven by civilians... If its not terrorism, I think nothing is.

I would have accepted this logic (despite being really weird and silly) if you would have recommended their blowing up Pakistani army trucks during last 7 months to save all the civilians they killed in suicide blasts during that time.

2 points..

1. Even condoning terrorist activities is against the forum rules
2. How do you know that there will be no civilian casualties in such attacks

Fox I am Not Surprised! by his post. Double standards you know.

As it is the PA is pretty stretched. Now with the threat of the TTP looming large, the PA as well as the para military would need to deploy more troops to secure the lines of communication (Roads leading to the border and beyond into Afghanistan).
Well, it's not only the damn TTP Yahoos but also...guess who? Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul!! :cheesy: He said: “The decision to reopen NATO supplies is a big crime against the country, and we will not sit silently over this.”

And friend Hamid Gul, is a leader of the the Defense Council of Pakistan (a coalition of Islamic parties that includes pro-Taliban clerics and other foes of the NATO routes) and a former chief of the ISI. He also told the Pakistani cable channel Express News: “We will come to roads and streets and protest against the decision and will also try to stop the supplies.”

So now there are two adversaries to be countered by the PA and para military forces for the smooth flow of NATO supplies: The TTP and Hamid Gul! I wonder what the Pakistan government would do to Gul if he's apprehended on the charge of preventing movement of NATO supplies?
thinking-002.gif

TTP say they will attack the NATO trucks and Pakistanis line up to encourage them, the same group that killed thousands of their own citizens and may continue to do so in the future. A few blasts on NATO trucks and they may get the "strategic asset" tag as well. How about not supporting any terrorist group regardless of their objective?

You forget the infamous distinction between Good terrorist and bad terrorist that Pakistan has

Foreign Minister Khar has informed me that, consistent with current practice, no lethal equipment will transit the GLOC into Afghanistan except for equipping the ANSF

Both the above points contradict each other - How will Pakistan distinguish between lethal consignment for the ANSF & for NATO?

The NATO will start pushing all type of equipment through Pakistan. Nothing Pakistan can do about it.

Are you being serious or just sarcasting ??

How does targeting trucks taking supplies become terrorizing ??

Heck you should thank me that i gave them a good idea, since they are currently doing terrorizing work by killing innocent people in suicide blasts, targeting trucks is a good option compared to blowing up people.

Plus, i did not encourage anyone, they the TTP has already made up their mind and said we will do this, i just said i doubt it and if they do it its better then killing people.
there main agenda is destabilizing country..and yes even attacking trucks includes that, because when in international media it comes that trucks were attacked, inverters think hell of the country, thats why some even think afghnaistan as a more peaceful place then pakistan
the basic aim for attacks is usually theft, million of dollars of fuel,cheap weapons,food,clothing are steeled from these supplies and then openly sold in peshawar
and lots of people do die in attacks but arent usally protaryed very big by the media, on average 2-3 people die in ever attack. mostly drivers and FC men or private guards

]:lol: anyone else would have been infracted for generalizing and insulting nationalities, but anyway... [/B]

You still havent been able to.

Now i get it why its so hard to make you understand what i am trying to say.

anyway as for topic, TTP will not be doing any attacks, they just sending out a msg to warm up the people since they have done nothing to harm US/NATO interests, since they enjoy protection under the US/NATO watch inside Afghanistan.

Now i get it why its so hard to make you understand what i am trying to say.

anyway as for topic, TTP will not be doing any attacks, they just sending out a msg to warm up the people since they have done nothing to harm US/NATO interests, since they enjoy protection under the US/NATO watch inside Afghanistan.

Ah.. So you were calling this news a kind of hoax.. BTW what work you were hoping these guys would do?

Hope so they do a decent work for the first time .

If the TTP cares so much about Afghans then why don't they go there and fight NATO/ISAF troops?

And now we'll have to provide these vehicles with security.

More work for our security forces.

So your post pretty much justifies the drone attacks.

If Pakistan is incapable of taking out the TTP and you are surrendering to the fact that they target NATO Trucks instead of Pakistani civilians, which means Pakistan has no control over certain parts of the country and domestic and foreign terrorists can do as they wish and thus that totally justifies the drone attacks in taking out these animals.

Thanks for clarifying this issue.

Before you come out with your rant, drone strikes don't happen on the TTP guys, they are sparred the drone strikes since TTP is doing harm to Pakistan only, thus US doesn't attacks them rather has given them all out refuge/protection by emptying Kunar & Nooristan for the TTP to live without fear and launch attacks on Pakistan from their safe heavens inside Afghanistan.

So, plz spare us your above pointless rant.

Before you come out with your rant, drone strikes don't happen on the TTP guys, they are sparred the drone strikes since TTP is doing harm to Pakistan only, thus US doesn't attacks them rather has given them all out refuge/protection by emptying Kunar & Nooristan for the TTP to live without fear and launch attacks on Pakistan from their safe heavens inside Afghanistan.

So, plz spare us your above pointless rant.

Wasnt Hakimullah Mehsud killed in a drone strike?

Ah.. So you were calling this news a kind of hoax.. BTW what work you were hoping these guys would do?

I am not saying the news is a hoax, i am saying the threat given out by TTP as provided in the news item is a hoax, as in last so many years even when the NATO supply line was running, they never attacked it, they never attack anyone in Afghanistan, they are not anti-US/NATO, thus they will not attack any of the trucks.

Fox I am Not Surprised! by his post. Double standards you know.

Ever seen a real mirror ?? Do check it out may be you see at what level of double standards you guys are sitting, we are on a very small level compared to you guys.

So now shut up and contribute something to the topic, if you can't then keep it shut.

TTP is the US and RAW backed terrorist group that is destined to weaken Pakistan

They will attack the supply truck and the US will get a point to attack Pakistan or use surgical strikes

Wasnt Hakimullah Mehsud killed in a drone strike?

yeah he was, but by mistake, in a disguise of a high value arab sheikh :)

And by the way a more ruthless one then replaced him.

Back
Top Bottom