What's new

TTP press conference in Islamabad

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

What a tragedy a terrorist group sitting in Islamabad and want to impose his sharia...negating the constitution of Pakistan. Indirectly targeting Musharraf.
Listen his press conference carefully, he is saying either listen us or get ready for war.

what??
Bloody press conference of terrorist in capital of country?Didn't watch the video so I dont know what he saying, but how can they?

picard.jpg

look at those weapon dudes?

How the hell you allowed a press conference to a terrorist organisation????? What is the expected out come of such press conference??? These morons will only try to push their stupid agenda and try to confuse people?????

Don t know why people still hate Mushi. He was man of guts, but how are politicians dragging that guy in the name of personal vendetta . This Molvi should be in jail having armed body guard inside capital territory .....suo moto action Mr CJ ??....
Or its time to involve Suadi govt to resolve this dispute, otherwise this unstable condition will raise question on Pakistan nuclear security ...

Last edited:
yeh Kanj*r mara nai abhi tak ? ?
why they didnt shoot him with his brother ? :sniper:

a terrorist in sheeps...i mean women's clothing

does he remember what SSG Commandos did to his brother in the same city? His dying screams were musical.
The dying screams of their old mother in mosque were also musical to your ears?
The sreams of burning bodies of female students from white phosphorus were also pleasurable to your khomeni soul?

The sreams of burning bodies of female students from white phosphorus were also pleasurable to your khomeni soul?

What other ending or future do you imagine for female students who take up arms against the state? Doesn't matter if they were students or professionals or unemployed, female or male or anything in between - if they try to enforce their writ on the state, the state will crush them. These were the female students in question, right?

72-virgins.gif

chicks%2Bsticks.jpg

The only shame for Pak is that it allowed such troublemakers to roam and thrive in the capital city - not that they were all killed by the state.

a terrorist in sheeps...i mean women's clothing

does he remember what SSG Commandos did to his brother in the same city?

Sir dying screams are never musical . I hope you will edit it.

Sir dying screams are never musical . I hope you will edit it.

i have an eclectic taste in music

72-virgins.gif

The only shame for Pak is that it allowed such troublemakers to roam and thrive in the capital city - not that they were all killed by the state.

i wish their parents used condoms

Kouchaa,,, leave that propaganda female students killed in Lal masjid. All students were evacuated before the start of operation

Kouchaa,,, leave that propaganda female students killed in Lal masjid. All students were evacuated before the start of operation
Chauhdry....there were also students from lakki marwat and waziristan in jamia hafsa......i know about the massacre of female students from various sources including faujis...
For 3 days army cleaned the mess and evidences in masjid after operation and didnt allow media during this period. Then they asked media to come and showed them weapons, the implanted evidence by fauji jawans.
That SSG colonel was killed by ISI for having objection over methodology of operation...he was shot in the back.
Army could have starved them by siege and forced them to surrender, but musharraf wanted to display the power of military, moreover there was pressure from china and west to make the example out of lal masjid. It has indeed become an example...of zulm and barbariat. Your army get away with atrocities in FATA but lal masjid is in the capital, they couldnt fully hide it.

i have an eclectic taste in music

i wish their parents used condoms
I wish khomeni parents had used condom, we miss raza shah pehlvi's iran.

Back
Top Bottom