What's new

TTP Murdered 11 foreign mountaineers at Nanga Parbat base camp.

The more shocking thing is that the attackers have not been arrested yet. Police & Military should've cordoned off the area & search it with the help of helicopters, the terrorists must be hiding there somewhere.

No doubt Taliban should be reconciled but we agree that they are making fun of jihad by suicide blasts, attacks on innocent people....Lets focus on pak army which claims to follow imaan, taqwa and jihad yet they urinate while in standing position......instead of teaching the cadets at kakool how to eat and dress like english, they should teach them basics of jihad....instead of all this ISSB non-sense they should check his grip on islam....
Instead of clean shaving, having smooth faces like women, keeping beard should be encouraged.
some people are to obsessed with USA and kufr they want tourn pak army into drinking morons so they are not able to fight any war we need to end this war so army can focus on jihad against India and forces off kufr

Stop living in denial.

The Army takes Military Aid from the U.S. This is the major piece of evidence to prove that they are mercenaries

Let us go to past and see blunders of our Army

Ayub Khan:

Gives military base to CIA against Soviet Union.
Looses golden opportunity from China-Indo War to snatch Kashmir.

Yahya Khan:

Failure of 71 war with 90,000 Prisoners stranded in East Pakistan.

Zia ul Haq:

Established MQM to counter PPP in Sindh
Built more CIA Bases in Pakistan
Motivated the locals in mosques for jihad.
With the help of U.S, established the Afghan Taliban

Musharraf:

Kargil adventure
Volunteers to put Pakistan into War on Terror
Allows U.S Drone Strikes inside Pakistan
Accepted in his book that he traded people for money.
Nawab Akbar Bugti Murder. Increased Baloch Separatist Movement
Creation of Pashtun Militia in Balochistan to counter BLA.
Red Mosque adventure
Makes MQM strong in Karachi by giving them Arms.
Conflicts with the Supreme Court of Pakistan

Here comes PML-N symphathizer. The same PML-N who see TTP terrorists innocents & call Pakistan's liberal political party MQM terrorist not only that but they declare protectors of Pakistan i.e Army & ISI as terrorists. If these kind of people will remain in Pakistan then more worst will come.

The more shocking thing is that the attackers have not been arrested yet. Police & Military should've cordoned off the area & search it with the help of helicopters, the terrorists must be hiding there somewhere.

They stated they had sealed off the area, but considering the remote nature of the place there is no way even Chuck Norris could have made it out of there so fast.

They stated they had sealed off the area, but considering the remote nature of the place there is no way even Chuck Norris could have made it out of there so fast.

Plz keep updating what action is Military taking to hunt these TTP terrorists. I hope these animals will be arrested soon.

some people are to obsessed with USA and kufr they want tourn pak army into drinking morons so they are not able to fight any war we need to end this war so army can focus on jihad against India and forces off kufr

Isn't China a 'force of kufr'?

You need to change your mentality... TTP have killed way more Pakistanis than India ever has, but you still support them.

Correct me if i am wrong, if you are so determined on being the champion for Muslim morality then tell me this, who invented the concept of projectile based weapons that your TTP brethern now use? That's right an Infidel, who made the paracetamol that you pop when you get a headache? The language you use on the forums, who is that language associated with? and here is the kicker, the internet you are using right now to access this forum and spew your venom... Who invented that? That's right a Kuffar.

Goodness gracious brother, you just collaborated with the sinners, you just used Kuffar based technology to make your life easier, better repent now or better still get 3 other like minded idiots and do this instead:

Blow up the internet - YouTube

nanga parbat - Google Maps

This is fairy meadows...Last time i was there...No man made structure existed here..Now i see hotels...

But escape routes are limited...
The terrorists couldn't have escaped any which way...all access routes are well known...

nanga parbat - Google Maps

This is fairy meadows...Last time i was there...No man made structure existed here..Now i see hotels...

But escape routes are limited...
The terrorists couldn't have escaped any which way...all access routes are well known...

Fond memories, BTW, Sir wo Chilas waley side key bat koi TV per nahi karta?

Fond memories, BTW, Sir wo Chilas waley side key bat koi TV per nahi karta?
@krash is our expert on the area...
He didn't come to this thread...

But do you think the mountaineers were on Astor side?

That side has more population than Chilas route..

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop living in denial.

The Army takes Military Aid from the U.S. This is the major piece of evidence to prove that they are mercenaries

Let us go to past and see blunders of our Army

Ayub Khan:

Gives military base to CIA against Soviet Union.
Looses golden opportunity from China-Indo War to snatch Kashmir.

Yahya Khan:

Failure of 71 war with 90,000 Prisoners stranded in East Pakistan.

Zia ul Haq:

Hangs a democratically elected Prime Minister
Established MQM to counter PPP in Sindh
Built more CIA Bases in Pakistan
Motivated the locals in mosques for jihad.
With the help of U.S, established the Afghan Taliban
Free Arms.

Musharraf:

Kargil adventure
Put democratically elected Prime Minister into Exile.
Volunteers to put Pakistan into War on Terror. Until now 40,000 Civilian deaths
Allows U.S Drone Strikes inside Pakistan
Accepted in his book that he traded people for money.
Nawab Akbar Bugti Murder. Increased Baloch Separatist Movement
Creation of Pashtun Militia in Balochistan to counter BLA.
Red Mosque adventure
Makes MQM strong in Karachi by giving them Arms.
Conflicts with the Supreme Court of Pakistan

Pakistan had tremendous international standing under Ayub Khan , same can't be said about duffer nawaz
Zia ul Haq was brought in by ZAB for same reasons that duffer nawaz had brought in Musharraf so in both cases the blame lies with those who made questionable appointments based on their own narrow self-serving view for which deservingly they got a boot up their back side
quoting the 90,000 figure like an Indian without knowing the truth behind the propagation of this figure makes you look worse than an Indian, the gov of ZAB propagated this cooked up figure to humiliate the army, the actions of ZAB did not bode well for him in the end but fools never learn and Nawaz tind is hell bent on walking the same line
Speaking of who gets aid from where, nawaz government is set to receive 15 bn $ from KSA and also it is set to go begging for cash from the IMF

@krash is our expert on the area...
He didn't come to this thread...

But do you think the mountaineers were on Astor side?

That side has more population than Chilas route..

It is too early to assume, but what amazes me that no one is questioning the other people on the camp who were apparently "unharmed"... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is too early to assume, but what amazes me that no one is questioning the other people on the camp who were apparently "unharmed"... :rolleyes:

we have a bad habit of not investigating the matter any further once those anonymous calls are received by anonymous people and some anonymous guy claims responsibility on behalf of a terrorist faction..

in my opinion these anonymous calls are a diversion and work well in stopping our security forces from going after the perpetrators,catching them and interrogating them...

Plz keep updating what action is Military taking to hunt these TTP terrorists. I hope these animals will be arrested soon.

You're hoping against hope, bro. This is Pakistan. Think of worst terrorist attacks in Pakistan in recent history and now think how many terrorists ever got arrested. Hardly any. These guys are gone.

TTP's determination is scary actually this time around. This was a remote location, inclimate wheather and everything. They made their way there, days of traveling and carried out their attack.

Now because of this far flung location, how long was it before the police and the army got there after the attack? I'm assuming couple of hours? Then you have to get some basic information and investigation. Add 2-3 hours on top of that. Plenty of time for the terrorist to disappear.

Back
Top Bottom