What's new

TTP claims responisibilty of Fakhrul Islam's murder

mqm is a mafia and a terrorist organization involved in murder of thousands

This is just your opinion. Kindly don't impose your opinion onto others.

Tell me why Karachites elect to them again n again if they killed to their own people ???????????

Tell me why Karachites elect to them again n again if they killed to their own people ???????????

Many idiots over here are off the opinion that MQM has some how managed to hostile entire population of karachi to vote for them .. you will frequently here oh people in karachi vote at gun point ..

Mr because those who don't they get killed mqm takes vote on gun point and has killed thousands in Karachi it a terrorist organisation and some secular jerks support them because they allow all kind of evil

Mr because those who don't they get killed mqm takes vote on gun point and has killed thousands in Karachi it a terrorist organisation and some secular jerks support them because they allow all kind of evil

1st of all it is pending yet to prove that they have killed thousands of people in Karachi … 2nd if they are secular than does TTP has license to kill them ??
M not secular and believe on religious teachings … I differ their secular ideology but no one could be allowed to kill secular people … This is a ground reality that TTP is tout of non Muslim nations to unstable to Pakistan ..

1st of all it is pending yet to prove that they have killed thousands of people in Karachi … 2nd if they are secular than does TTP has license to kill them ??
M not secular and believe on religious teachings … I differ their secular ideology but no one could be allowed to kill secular people … This is a ground reality that TTP is tout of non Muslim nations to unstable to Pakistan ..
mqm is the biggest tout of USA and British and they are mass murderers that is how they rule some of family members are on the run and they were part of mqm but they are on run because they disagreed with mqm leadership on some issue

Back
Top Bottom