What's new

TTP claims responisibilty of Fakhrul Islam's murder

Both MQM and TTP are terrorists. Its good they are fighting against one another. Both will eliminate each other. Sort of reminds me of mafia groups of New York and Chicago and how the major bulk of them came to an end

Yaar thori to sharam karlo.

Both MQM and TTP are terrorists. Its good they are fighting against one another. Both will eliminate each other. Sort of reminds me of mafia groups of New York and Chicago and how the major bulk of them came to an end

Time will tell .. at the moment only Pakistan Army and MQM are fighting TTP rest are all bunch of pu$$ies

Time will tell .. at the moment only Pakistan Army and MQM are fighting TTP rest are all bunch of pu$$ies

Pakistan Army is fighting TTP and that is good. They have finally reduced political motives are are finally going back to their real job.

Yaar thori to sharam karlo.

So if you are not supporting MQM and TTP fights, that means you would be happy to see things that have been happening from last decade ? i.e. MQM and TTP systematically killing individuals (students, teachers, old, women, children, and businessmen ) in Sindh and KPK ?

Pakistan Army is fighting TTP and that is good. They have finally reduced political motives are are finally going back to their real job.

What a mind set .. thanks for letting us know

What a mind set .. thanks for letting us know

A Fojii is trained to understand the language of bullet, not syasat. If you think they are killing TTP because MQM said so, you are seriously mistaken. :lol:

A Fojii is trained to understand the language of bullet, not syasat. If you think they are killing TTP because MQM said so, you are seriously mistaken. :lol:

where does it say MQM said .. read again , and again before coming up with totally senseles and illogical assumptions and remarks

These MQM thugs are more armed than these nut jobs. I am sure soon we will be hearing about some dead mullahs in karachi.

this is so wrong attack candidates for the next elections, especially MQM ANP and PPP, this all will marginalize their campaign and damage them....

need army deployment and increase in security of candidates !!

than you haven't seen tribals fighting among themselves the tribes of sindh

Thats different and has always been going on.

I meant that there has been really no TTP presence in interior Sindh.

wow.....an MQM worker and candidate for election is just died and instead of mourning,you all are bashing MQM. well I don't support Altaf either...but yet still I was expecting some humanity from you guys...not every MQM worker is a thug...I think,honestly speaking you guys are ignoring Mustafa Kamal..and tomorrow Allah forbid,if he will be targeted by TTP,then you all will say the same?

Do TTP do everything with "aashirwad" of Nawaz Sharif ?????

mqm is a mafia and a terrorist organization involved in murder of thousands

Looking at current circumstances TTP and other religious extremist organisation has given MQM every right to catch and kill these thugs , if they are doing i fully support their action .. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom