What's new

Truth About Indian Armed Forces & Missile Technology!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiullahawan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Some Truth about Indian Armed Forces & Missile Technology...:rofl:

Please watch below videos before going to any conclusion...

:hang2:

:hitwall:

:taz:

:yahoo:

:pakistan:
:cheers:
The interviews of fighter pilots whom Indian claimed to shot down..MUST WATCH..

:bunny:

Please do comment & I don't want any offensive comments by Indians or any body. If u dont like it just reply BORING

Last edited by a moderator:
greatsequence i think u dnt like this...bro i dnt understand why u said better not...

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

thank you night rider...

greatsequence i think u dnt like this...bro i dnt understand why u said better not...

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

thank you night rider...

samiullahawan buddy; nice video,

but you might need a body armor soon.:smitten::pakistan::china:

we should not forget that with all the dollars available to the indian forces they are and will buy the best from the west and israel.
However we should be proud of our armed forces and scientists for their achievements.
salam to them

Sami Ullah Brother,
Good & Interesting too......
Pak Fauj Tu Zindadad Pakistan Paindabad
Regards,
Sunny

Please do comment & I don't want any offensive comments by Indians or any body. If u dont like it just reply BORING

In the area of missile development Pakistan has an unique record that no one other can claim, not a single failure in all tests even at a stage.
Oh I forget..That was indeed boring.

Last edited:
Like the Guy Said with all those $ billions of dollars those indians will be buying or building

MRCA SU30MKI AWACS ARIHANT NUKE SUBS BRAHMOSS CRUISE MISSLES NUCLEAR WAHEADS etc etc.

No amount of Vedio,s from 1965 or 2008 WILL CHANGE THAT SCENARIO.

Pakistan must too spend $$$$$$ billions of them oR THE GAP will become MASSIVE

:hang2:VZZGD4esp78[/media] - the truth about indian air force by american airforce pilots (indian tv channel)

:hitwall:XiLA6XtAqvM[/media] - FAILED MISSILE TEST BY INDIA

:taz:nR1WfWPZECo[/media] - THE TRUTH ABOUT INDIAN MISSILES

:yahoo:fzolnqTdapk[/media] - Indian Army Chief refused to reply Pakistani Army Brigadier in New Delhi (face to face)

:pakistan:wJq-q1Obepo[/media] - Pakistan Air Force vs Indian Air Force in 1965 INDO-PAK WAR:cheers:
The interviews of fighter pilots whom Indian claimed to shot down..MUST WATCH..

:bunny:zjX8QJv6csE[/media] - Al-khalid vs Arjun tank

Here you go...

Red Flag Video - We have seen it over and over again. If Raptor is better than SU-MKI its no big deal...neither Pakistan nor China have this aircraft and wont have in the next 20 years.....

Missile failure - No comments required, DRDO's delays and budget over runs are well known to all. Whats the point?

IA Chief - Funny story.

Fighter pilots - Seems like a PAF motivational video and not surprisingly uncomplementary to India and very proud of the men of PAF. Big deal? All organisations leave alone a air force of a country produces this stuff...even if its true...its 43 years old....

Al -Khalid - didnt watch....

Overall comments -
Whats the point? That PAF is better than IAF. Indian missile dont work...

Well, again as Im reaching this conclusion on most threads in this forum...the point you seem to make is

Pakistan is superior...martial races theory again..lets open a single thread on that and discuss all issues there...becoz thats what the whole arguement will boil down to with Pakistanis...and Ive no issues discussing it....as the jury is still out on the whole Nature vs Nurture debate....

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i know who uploads all these videos to you tube:woot: , you have done a credible job, hats off to you, keep it up:cheers:

Here you go...

Red Flag Video - We have seen it over and over again. If Raptor is better than SU-MKI its no big deal...neither Pakistan nor China have this aircraft and wont have in the next 20 years.....

Missile failure - No comments required, DRDO's delays and budget over runs are well known to all. Whats the point?

IA Chief - Funny story.

Fighter pilots - Seems like a PAF motivational video and not surprisingly uncomplementary to India and very proud of the men of PAF. Big deal? All organisations leave alone a air force of a country produces this stuff...even if its true...its 43 years old....

Al -Khalid - didnt watch....

Overall comments -
Whats the point? That PAF is better than IAF. Indian missile dont work...

Well, again as Im reaching this conclusion on most threads in this forum...the point you seem to make is

Pakistan is superior...martial races theory again..lets open a single thread on that and discuss all issues there...becoz thats what the whole arguement will boil down to with Pakistanis...and Ive no issues discussing it....as the jury is still out on the whole Nature vs Nurture debate....

You forgot to write your views about "Indian Army Chief refused to reply Pakistani Army Brigadier in New Delhi" video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom