What's new

Top Industrial PowerHouse of Islam Geography ?

Most of Iranian Exports is Oil and Oil derivatives . Turkey has more complex Economic industries and export . I do not see what are you arguing about .
Because the topic is not about exports. Its about who is the industrial powerhouse. And the answer to that is the country that has the highest industrial output. I dont understand why we have so many confused people here. If you meant exports, then start a thread for exports.

Further how can you comment on Iranian exports when they are restricted from trading? Really I dont care. Th thread was started by some Turks cause they wanted to feel special, so be it.

bottom line is that Israel is not a 'Muslim state'.

Thanks for your definition.

I referred to all nations which have a large Muslim minority, second only to whatever the majority popullation is or may be.

ASIDE: Arabs and Jews are both Semitic in origin, all descended from Abraham, a Jew. The two different Mothers' for Abraham's sons, Ishmael and Isaac, of course creates today's dichotomy in Middle Eastern religious differences.

Abraham and Hagar (an Egyptian servant girl) had Ishmael, for those who don't remember.

Then Abraham and Sarah, his aged wife, had Isaac.

In our Old Testament (for those of us who are Christians, which I am) .

In our Book of Genesis, Chapter 17, verses 20 and 21: "And as for Ishmale, I have heard thee: Behold I have blessed him and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto three at this time in the next year."

Further on in the Book of Genesis I read of the jealousy of Sarah, Abraham's wife against Hagar and Abraham's first born by Hagar son, Ishmael, in Chapter 21, verses 9 - 13: "And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with m son, even with Isaac. And the think was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall they seed be called. And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation because his is thy seed."

This long series of quotations from my Holy Bible (King James or Old English version) is in reply to Aeronaut who wrote in part: "...bottom line is that Israel is not a 'Muslim state.' The above, boiled down, represents my view and belief that Abraham was and is the Father both of Ishmael (who was 13 years old when Isaac was born) and Isaac.

The in common Father being Abraham this creates the Semitic in common brotherhood among all of today's Jews and today's Arab Muslims.

PS - I understand that Islam teaches otherwise between Ishmael and Isaac as to who was the "most favored" son of Abraham. To me it is like my wife and me having twins and we love each twin equally. That is my view, of course.

Last edited:
PS - I understand that Islam teaches otherwise between Ishmael and Isaac as to who was the "most favored" son of Abraham. To me it is like my wife and me having twins and we love each twin equally. That is my view, of course.
Ummm doesn't christianity show Issac as his favourite son?
Well back to topic no Islam does not show ishmail as the preferred son.
Infact most of the prophets came from the line of Issac except Muhammad PBUH
\

Industrial output doesn't reflect the quality of products , especially engineering products.

Iran exports nuts, carpets, and other food items apart from its petroleum exports. Turkey is in a different league altogether.

This has been the most astonishing post I've read for a while. I'll hope you do realize that Iran is facing the world's toughest sanctions, is blocked to export any military equipment and has even problems to import non-military stuff due to banking sanctions.

Anyway. Iran has the highest scientific output of all the Islamic world and it will easily dominate the whole region if the sanctions are reversed.

And this whole Pakistan-Turkish sucking to each other is nothing but laughable. Iran already has more industrial output than which Islamic country whatsoever.

List of countries by future Industrial Output - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RT21_Section3_Figure2.jpg

Ummm doesn't christianity show Issac as his favourite son?
Well back to topic no Islam does not show ishmail as the preferred son.
Infact most of the prophets came from the line of Issac except Muhammad PBUH
\

Even your Prophet Muhammad PBUH descends in common from Abraham, and as you note then descends from Ishmael's line.

Note this part of the Book of Genesis quotes I used today: "But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto three at this time in the next year."

This is where God tells the Jews that they, the Jews, are his covenant people. Understand that Abraham himself was a Jew, and also the Father of Ishmael. Hence the historic fact that Arabs and Jews are of the same Semitic origin from Abraham on down.

Christianity derives from Judaism. Judaism derives from Abraham and his (second) son Isaac. AS Christians we all, Jews, Muslims and Christians, descend in common from Abraham, as is my religious belief.

These remarks were not mean by me to wander off the topic of Muslim nations and their achievements. I was noting "populations" with very large Muslim percentages/minoity statistically but large minority, such as in Israel, to recognize achievements of Muslims who live work and create/produce whatever in the nation of Israel today. It is true that Muslims inside Israel are under represented in the Knesset, the Israeli Parliament. Etc.

Thanks for your comments. I am corrected and understand the threat was intended to refer only to nations with a Muslim majority. Population content/mix changes over time, as well.

Last edited:
This has been the most astonishing post I've read for a while. I'll hope you do realize that Iran is facing the world's toughest sanctions, is blocked to export any military equipment and has even problems to import non-military stuff due to banking sanctions.

Anyway. Iran has the highest scientific output of all the Islamic world and it will easily dominate the whole region if the sanctions are reversed.

And this whole Pakistan-Turkish sucking to each other is nothing but laughable. Iran already has more industrial output than which Islamic country whatsoever.

List of countries by future Industrial Output - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RT21_Section3_Figure2.jpg

Why you don't put Indonesia there ??? Please use credible data from IMF or World Bank, not from wikipedia if you want to compare....Please read my post above....and you know where Iran's position is....

Why you don't put Indonesia there ??? Please use credible data from IMF or World Bank, not from wikipedia if you want to compare....Please read my post above....and you know where Iran's position is....
The difference is @Surenas is giving Industrial output data where Oil and Oil products are also included while you gave Manufacturing data where Oil isnt included thats why Iran is above Turkey and Indonesia in his source.

Thats what im trying to say the whole time but nobody gets me.

The difference is @Surenas is giving Industrial output data where Oil and Oil products are also included while you gave Manufacturing data where Oil isnt included thats why Iran is above Turkey and Indonesia in his source.

I believe I bring value added data, it means if Iran processes his oil, so the number will be there also. And the Iranian also doesn't bring the recent data either.......with his wikipedia stuff....something that should be watch carefully as every body can write it down.

Because I do not see Indonesia as part of the Islamic geographical world. They are religiously muslims, but they are too far away from the core of the Islamic world to really be considered to be part of this world. Your country also extremely differs from Middle Eastern Islamic culture.

Anyway.

Here my list. I'm mainly comparing Iran with Turkey, so Indonesia and Pakistan are excluded.

World's largest mining companies:

2lj41hc.png

Iran on the 23st place, while Turkey is not even in the list. Indonesia is one rank above Iran though, on the 22st place.

Figures are from the World Bank. Here a link: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/...92308783/humphreys_Emerging_players_(97v).pdf

Automobile production:

2zoxmcn.jpg

Non-energy use of bitumen asphalt

28gtcgg.png

Non-energy use of lubricants

xmj4no.png

Lubricants consumption for non-energy uses statistics - countries compared - Nationmaster

Steel production by country:

17em1l.png

Copper production:

t883o5.png

Aluminium production:

jpc3eh.png

Cement production:

mr4k0w.png

Iron production:

153qnh4.png

You guys don't know what you are talking about.

Yeah, agree with you.

I find it funny though. Everyone is talking about industry, this, and that. But nobody is giving any parameter to define what kind of Industry are we talking about right now. Industry is mostly divided into three sectors, Manufacture, Mining, and Utilities.
But before going into the sectors, we have to divide the industry into three sectors, the primary, secondary, and tertiary (service).

Indonesia tops the primary and secondary sector and also specifically the manufacture compared to any muslim dominated countries. I haven't dig about the tertiary sector.

So the question is, are we talking about the whole industry or one of its specific sectors?

What do Indonesia and Malaysia produce?

Mostly for:

Indonesia: Electronics, Vehicles, processed foods, building materials, clothings, gold, coal, tin, processed minerals.

Malaysia: Elecronics, Vehicles, Financial Services, processed minerals.

1- Pakistan
2- Turkey
3- Egypt
4- UAE
5- Jordan

What do Indonesia and Malaysia produce?

OK....Please learn data from world bank that I also give to the Iranian guy.....

Because I do not see Indonesia as part of the Islamic geographical world. They are religiously muslims, but they are too far away from the core of the Islamic world to really be considered to be part of this world. Your country also extremely differs from Middle Eastern Islamic culture.

Puff, Indonesia is not Islamic ha,ha. Iranian people pray much much less than Indonesian Muslim. We are even better than Egypt. Please learn from Pew Research center (US based research center) to understand it buddy. 60 % of our people prefer Shariah Islam based on the Pew research and our domestic research. Many of you practice shariah because government law (hijab, ect), and we practice Islam based on our own will. And praying is the best parameter to see which one of us that is more Islamic.

You put data where Iran is good at......If you want to be fair.....give me the overall industrial out put

This is from World Bank....Learn it buddy

Manufacturing, value added (current US$) | Data | Table

Last edited:
B

2lj41hc.png

Iran on the 23st place, while Turkey is not even in the list. Indonesia is one rank above Iran though, on the 22st place.

Figures are from the World Bank. Here a link: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTOGMC/Resources/336099-1236292308783/humphreys_Emerging_players_(97v).pdf

Automobile production:

2zoxmcn.jpg

Non-energy use of bitumen asphalt

28gtcgg.png

Non-energy use of lubricants

xmj4no.png

Lubricants consumption for non-energy uses statistics - countries compared - Nationmaster

Steel production by country:

17em1l.png

Copper production:

t883o5.png

Aluminium production:

jpc3eh.png

Cement production:

mr4k0w.png

Iron production:

153qnh4.png

Heroic Iran again

Back
Top Bottom