What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

What's wrong ? The only thing wrong is you are not born Indian or else you could enrolling in India's national Institute for Internet Trolling and you could be as successful as Jai !

I was surprised that with their large population they did not get more. But then Chinese did not figure either. At last something Indians beat Chinese at. I thought we would never find anything they beat Chinese at. Well don Hafizz

Pakistan

Pakistan.jpg

India

Jai maharaj says, India will last to 2020. Then they will capture whole world and ban meat . A world where only Herbivores are allowed to live, Perhaps according to his theory You have to die my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised that with their large population they did not get more. But then Chinese did not figure either. At last something Indians beat Chinese at. I thought we would never find anything they beat Chinese at. Well don Hafizz

:rofl::rofl:

But no one found Pakistan any where .. not in technology, not in development .. no where

One other thing Indians will beat the Chinese is - Population.

One other thing Indians will beat the Chinese is - Population.

You weren't trying hard enough. Indians are usually the ones who look like s**t and you could smell them coming about a mile away.
Q. What do you say to a Pakistani at Christmas?
A. A quart of milk, a loaf of bread and a pack of Marlboros please.

KingMamba93 What do you call a Pakistani who owns a camel and a goat?
-- Bisexual.

:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom