What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

Not at all. It only took one Indian about a mile away and I knew he was coming. You should tell your Prime Minister that for the sake of humanity you guys should invest some money into deodorant. It can be a part of your defense budget. Post By KingMamba93

Work hard to increase your range so that you can compete with an AWACS system in coming future…

a lot of members from a troll nation is trolling in a trolling thread started by a supertroll on troll topic dated back 2009 only for trolling with members from another country.....

how trolling is it?????

:hang2: :hang2: :hang2:

That made no sense. Please come back to us after you learn proper English and grammar methods. Throwing a couple of commas in there once in a while won't harm no one, however it might help mask your utter stupidity. :D

You mean

HallofShame.jpg

Nice pic :-)

it should be decided based on some data like total number of infractions and bans awarded to them..

IMO....chinese fulltime members like Chinese Dragon and waste minded people like Aryan are not just trolls but they are the trollest...but they may not have the numbers to get to the top 10.....victims of a biased system!

No you Indians excel cos you are brilliant an incredible mate

I don't see how you can infer that from my posts. Maybe you are trying so hard to hide your own sexuality that it leads you to asking others about theirs? To answer you no I do not like hairy men but its okay if you do. Admit it and maybe it will help you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning without convulsing. :P
I didnt say i can identify certain people by their smell,And men generally smell more than women.That means-YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.
Its ok if you like hairy men,dont worry.It goes with your name.
:P

Work hard to increase your range so that you can compete with an AWACS system in coming future…

:offtopic: The topic here is an Indian is on a top ten list for trolling and fine members such as yourself took the opportunity to bash the messenger instead of the message. :no:

I didnt say i can identify certain people by their smell,And men generally smell more than women.That means-YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.
Its ok if you like hairy men,dont worry.It goes with your name.
:P

Oh is that so? So why don't you tell me how exactly it goes with my name? What exactly is a KingMamba?

That made no sense. Please come back to us after you learn proper English and grammar methods. Throwing a couple of commas in there once in a while won't harm no one, however it might help mask your utter stupidity. :D

lol...you need substance in a trolling thread???thats trolling.. :lol:

and what are you doing here???increasing post count???stupid.. :lol:

and you should post on your country members who got top marks..

:offtopic: The topic here is an Indian is on a top ten list for trolling and fine members such as yourself took the opportunity to bash the messenger instead of the message. :no:

Oh is that so? So why don't you tell me how exactly it goes with my name? What exactly is a KingMamba?

That's what Indians are good at !

Back
Top Bottom