What's new

Top 10 S Asian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to me the worst citis in south asia are

1. Mumbai like slum of asia
2. New Delhi by writing new it doesnt mean its new..
3. Bangalore city of gays
4. Chennai u shud remove this city as this was the city where saeed anwar scored 194 against india.. i think this shud be the most unluckiest city for u
5. Colombo
6. Hyderabad (India) these people cant even speak properly it seems like they are joking all the time.. first learn to speak and then count this city in top ten :)
8. Calcutta
9. Ahmadabad
10. Chandigarh well i like this city but still not good enough

i think u were tryin to say that top ten worst instead of best :omghaha:

Pakistanis love conspiracy and fail to provide source and cry when they are shown facts. Indian cities any day win in terms of Infrastructure, healthcare, transportation, education, Freedom, economy than any pakistani cities. prove me wrong if you can ;)

according to me the worst citis in south asia are

Stopped reading right there, either you can provide some proper infos or stop talking such BS, cause you are making yourself look like a 14 year old crying kid.

PS: I read it. LOL "city of gays" ???

The new in New Delhi pisses you off?

Ya.... its really like talking to teenagers.

have you ever been out of your own country?? Its a shame comparing our cities with any Pakistani cities which boast not just shabby infrastructure but extreme illiteracy.

if you can't come up with facts then stop showing of your idiocy. Indian city infrastructure has improved a lot and level of cleanliness has increased too. Pakistani top cities are comparable to only tier 2 cities of India which within this decade will flaunt metro system.

Reality is your cities are dirty, trashy, polluted, mass slums, animal and human waste contamination, chaotic traffic congestion, full of stink, rotten and dying animals lingering around, you have buffaloes and cows roaming freely saying hi every now and then. Most Indian cities are unorganized cities, people doing their own construction and building and making additions.

Islamabad alone is far greater than any Indian city or South Asian city. It is super clean, modern, organized, quality architecture, organized traffic system, organized building and construction, green, great atmosphere, very little pollution, decent population size--not over crowded like dirty Indian cities are, no animals roaming around like in Indian cities. Islo is truly a world class city and nearly every visitor to the city feels amazed by it.

Well pakistani cities have 10 to 14 hours of loadshedding every day.
Crumbling infrastructure.
poor roads.
low quality education system.
pathetic helathcare infact people come to India for healthcare.
poor economy.

FACT

Reality is your cities are dirty, trashy, polluted, mass slums, animal and human waste contamination, chaotic traffic congestion, full of stink, rotten and dying animals lingering around, you have buffaloes and cows roaming freely saying hi every now and then. Most Indian cities are unorganized cities, people doing their own construction and building and making additions.

Islamabad alone is far greater than any Indian city or South Asian city. It is super clean, modern, organized, quality architecture, organized traffic system, organized building and construction, green, great atmosphere, very little pollution, decent population size--not over crowded like dirty Indian cities are, no animals roaming around like in Indian cities. Islo is truly a world class city and nearly every visitor to the city feels amazed by it.

wow have you ever been to any Indian city? If not then don't put your bullshit. you pakistanis are amazing and can't talk fact but put up silly madarsa educated talks like my house is better because its pink in color kind of stuff :lol:

Well pakistani cities have 10 to 14 hours of loadshedding every day.
Crumbling infrastructure.
poor roads.
low quality education system.
pathetic helathcare infact people come to India for healthcare.
poor economy.

FACT

How funny.

That reminded me more of India, which has more poor than Africa.

no offence to the OP,but this is a troll thread..

our per capita is more than pakistan

our HDI is better than pakistani

guess what this show our living standard is better than Pakistan :lol:

Per capita doesnt matter in a 3rd world nation like india where 70% is poor. per capita is just gdp divided by population

ur HDI place is nothing to brag about, i hope you know that. its like ethiopia bragging infront of niger.

Dont worry buddy its even more shame to us when indians try to compare
I agree Pakistan is not perfect but Pakistan is more developed than india
putting a metro on top a slum doesnt make u better
50% of indians live in slums

putting a glass airport when 70% of ur country is poor should not be cause of bragging. whole world laughs at u indians.

See whos @ss is burning like hell....

Take a look, nothing to compare in S Asia. lol. No time to directly post pics to trolls.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...dia-developing-but-still-long-way-go-369.html

But for you again: India will ALWAYS simply outspend you. We will always attract more investors than you. Infrastructure investments were around 500 billion USD in the last 5 yrs and will go up to ONE trillion USD in the coming years.

Sums of which you cannot even DREAM of.

Now cool down @Icewolf and stop crying, cause you make yourself look very desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
How funny.

That reminded me more of India, which has more poor than Africa.

Still we got a higher GDP per capita and these numbers are shrinking by millions per year while India spends +70 billion USD on anti poverty measures and investing up to one trillion USD in infrastructure in the coming 5 years alone.

sab ki aisi ki taisi....Chiplun is by far the best city in the world....lols

Mumbai can be called economic plus entertainment capital of subcontinent
New Delhi can be called Education capital
Bangalore the IT capital of Asia
GOA as the lifestyle capital
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom